About this listing
Beautiful condo in the heart of South Beach with Bay views.
Designer Chef's Kitchen with granite counter-tops and GE Monogram 5 burner gas range plus convection oven.
Spa inspired bathrooms includes beautiful limestone, Tea-for-Two tub, soft lighting, and separate glass-enclosed rain shower.
Hardwood floors, dining area, living room with sliding glass door to extra large corner deck. Laundry in-unit.
- Local landmarks
* SF Giants (AT&T park)
* America's Cup
* Embarcadero waterfront
* Moscone Center, MoMa, Yerba Buena Center
* Downtown shopping (Market & Union Square)
* South Park
* Financial District
* Ferry Building
- Apartment features
* Modern/contemporary decor
* Views of city lights and Bay Bridge
* Hardwood floors (carpeted bedroom)
* 1½ bathrooms
* Elevator in building (4 floors total)
* Central heating and air conditioning
* 1,060 feet²
* High efficiency Frigidaire washer & dryer
* GE Monogram dishwasher and convection oven
* Electrolux refrigerator with automatic ice maker
* High-quality cookware, cutlery, and tableware
* 64” flatsrceen TV in living room
* 42” flatscreen TV in bedroom
* PS3 (living room), TiVo, BluRay
* 2.4/5.0GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless Internet
* King-size bed with organic plush mattress
* Ceiling fan
* Room darkening blinds and curtains
* Bluetooth speaker/boombox
* Tea-for-Two tub
* Glass enclosed large rain shower
* Dimmable lighting
- Kitchen and Living
* Dining table seats four
* Work desk with monitor/keyboard/mouse available for laptops
* Large sofa with pullout air/coil mattress
* Spare air mattress (Aerobed)
* Large balcony with views of Bay Bridge and city
* Full size Weber propane gas grill
* Outdoor seating
* Access to rooftop deck with amazing views (table and chairs)
* 3 blocks to Muni light rail
* 10-minute walk to CalTrain (4th and King)
* 15-minute walk to BART (Montgomery station)
* Easy access to 101 / I-80 and I-280
* Transit access (via BART) to SFO, OAK airports
* 20-minute walk to ferry (the Ferry Building)
* Ironside, Paragon, MoMo's, 25 Lusk, Tres Agaves, Boulevard, The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
* Get your drink on at Lucky Strike, 21st Amendment Brewery, Nova, District, The Utah
* Excellent coffee shops, including Crossroads Cafe, Caffe Centro, and Cento
* Convenience market two blocks away
* Safeway a 15-minute walk.
* Parking Garage next door (~$10 per day and ~$10 per night, more during Giants games)
* 2-hour street parking and metered parking are also available within the block (free nights/weekends)
* ZipCars available within the block
Please respect the privacy of the other units in building and keep the noise level low when playing music or watching TV.
Report anything not in working order.
Accommodates two people, but a maximum of four people could stay overnight (bed + pullout).
Take a long, hot bath or shower in the amazing bathroom.
Great experience! Place was just as described. This is in the heart of active San Francisco - lovely modern apartment. Great for our overnight and Giants game.
Jamie's place was huge, clean, and near some great restaurants. It was the easiest check-in/check-out I've experienced with airbnb. Jamie was very flexible with the check-in/check-out times and allowed us to host a business meetings in the apartment. I highly suggest Jamie's place. Thanks!
Jamie was very quick and easy to communicate with. His place is beautiful! Everything is clean and exactly like the pictures. I would love to stay there again someday.
My trip to San Francisco over the weekend was amazing and partly thanks to Jamie!
Checking in was seemless and not complicated at all. The place, as the pictures reflect, was immaculate w/ beautiful modern furniture you'd find at some chic upscale hotel. The large deep tub was amazing - especially after running a half marathon. All in all, I'd most definitely come back to Jamie's whenever I'm in San Francisco.
Thanks for making it feel like a home away from home, Jamie!
This was my first Airbnb experience, and it was great on all counts. Jamie is a real professional. Quick response to booking request. Exceptional pre-arrival etiquette and communication. His place is immaculately prepped for guests. Check-in fully automated (no coordination required, arrive and enter). Cleaner, better, more comfortable than a lot of 4 star hotels. Very quiet and pleasant neighborhood a stone's throw from great restaurants and a pleasant walk into the heart of San Francisco. I'm half worried my next stay can't live up to this one. Book it!
Jamie was a fantastic host. He provided great instructions and was in constant contact with me to make sure I had everything I needed. His place was very clean and I enjoyed my stay.
Jamie was a a great host and extremely helpful in walking through everything in the condo. As far as the condo, it's a perfect location for both visiting the SF Giants games (went to two) as well as an amazing view on the roof of the Bay Bridge. Would suggest this to any friends who are looking to stay in the SOMA area and thank Jamie for his hospitality!
About the Host, Jamie
I work for a internet startup in SoMa, and love living close by. Love to cycle, baseball, and appreciate a good bottle of wine. I'm originally from Chicago and have been in the Bay Area since 2007.