In a lavish 1200 year old building situated in the heart of the historic center, comes this elegant bed and breakfast located just minutes from major monuments, epic sites, museums and much much more.
We provide our guests quality service and allow you to spend a dream holiday in the Eternal City. This spacious and elegant historic building has been recently restored and renovated with care and particular attention to detail. At our affordable bed and breakfast you will find a hospitality from another time and feel the atmosphere of Rome transcend your experience.
Our b & b is located on one of the main streets of the quaint neighborhood of Trastevere. By far, one of the most authentic and popular neighborhoods of Rome. Its network of roads and cobble stoned streets are full of wine bars, pubs, restaurants, bookstores and local live music. Porta Portese market (Rome’s biggest open air market place) is within walking distance. You will also find shops, boutiques, markets and street stalls littered around Trastevere both night and day.
This b & b has 3 bedrooms. The rooms are furnished with paintings both modern and old, they also come with a TV, air conditioning, fitted double glazed windows for noise reduction, high ceilings with Florentine stucco and fabric damask that complete the furniture.
Enjoy beautiful bright panoramic views and in each of the three rooms it is possible to have an extra bed. All rooms and suites at the B & B have contemporary decor are brightly lit and have a balcony or large window. Our prices also include changing of bed linen and towels.
Guests of this elegant bed and breakfast in Rome, may:
• Take a bike ride along a bike path and explore the wonders of the Eternal City in a fun and healthy way.
• Take advantage of some of the excellent discounted restaurants we have tested to give you the best value for money.
• Wake up call.
• Laundry Service.
• Transfer to and from airport / train station.
• Car Rental/Limousine.
• A personal shopper service.
• Walk on the characteristic barrel through the streets of downtown with a discount of up to 70%
• Travelling Guide in 4 languages for the city with visits to museums and monuments. (destinations, to be defined)
• Trips to the "Castelli Romani" with lunch in a typical Roman fraschetta.
• See our guide with information on the city of Rome and Trastevere district, with some tips on restaurants and monuments of the city.
• Any other need or desire please feel free to ask, our purpose is to make your stay in our historic city as pleasant as possible
• Air conditioning adjustable intensity programmable
• flat screen TV.
• Internet WI-FI high speed
• Can send / receive fax
• Private bathroom with shower
• Slippers Foam and Products Courtesy
**CITY TAX NOT INCLUDED**
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$21 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$687 /week|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
This room was clean and comfortable, and the host was very friendly, helpful and spoke very good English. The location is convenient for all of Rome and in our favorite neighbourhood of Trastevere. The only negative was that the room is very noisy from street traffic and the walls are a bit thin so you can easily here other guests, otherwise it was great!
This is a really great location, your on viale di trastevere and only a 15 min walk to campo di fiore market. It was clean,and they were very helpful.
The stay was really lovely. The location is great especially for the price - you can get to anywhere within 20 minutes. Piera was very helpful and kind.
We would definitely stay here again and recommend her to others!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT