About this listing
Wonderful place, full of nature, and beyond.
The historic pine woods, Torre Cerrano, the Marine Park, the sea and much more.
- Full center: 50m from the sea, 200m from the church;
- 85 square meters;
- 6 beds distributed as follows: 1 double bed and 1 single bed (first bedroom), 3 single beds (second bedroom);
- Two bedrooms, kitchen, large living room, two bathrooms;
- Washing Machine;
- Parquet floor in clear;
- Air-conditioned environment (3 air conditioners: room, first bedroom second bedroom);
- Along the balcony from which you can see pine forest, beach and sea;
- Allowed at Small pets on request specification;
- ADSL wireless internet coverage.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Luigi Giannangelo è nato a Pineto, il 18 dicembre 1954, laureato in Agraria a Bologna, sposato con due figli. Dopo una lunga esperienza professionale in Italia ed all’estero, esercita l’attività di agronomo libero professionista.