The house is ideal for a relaxing and romantic stay; really cosy and you will be fascinated. Tranquility and spectacular view from every part of the house
Precious furniture and fittings assure a high level of comfort the whole year.Super welcome!
Relax Barasso is the name we chose for our vacation home located in a strategic position, in one of the most beautiful places in the province of Varese.
The house is independent, with private garden, covered parking.
Our house is really cozy and you will be fascinated.
From the terrace where you may eat in the spring and summer and in all the rooms you can enjoy a spectacular view from morning until late at night.
The house can accommodate up to six people very comfortably.
It is ideal for relaxing and romantic stays or for the organization of training periods and the practice of several sports activities.
Precious furniture and fittings, first class doors, windows, shutters, parquet and floor heating assure a high level of comfort during the whole year.
During the summer you can eat breakfast on the panoramic terraces with views of 4 of the 7 lakes in our province while in winter in the spacious living room in front of the kitchen. The house is located on two levels and includes 3 large, bright, panoramic bedrooms and two bathrooms. - Detailed description -
On the first floor:
• living room with sofa bed, a queen, type seat chaise longue, satellite TV and dining table;
• Kitchen equipped with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, induction cooking that opens onto a balcony. In the kitchen you will find everything you need for cooking and food for breakfast;
• big and comfortable bathroom with sink, toilet, bidet and Jacuzzi;
• VIRGINIA chamber, which takes its name to the little island on Lake Varese overlooked by Unesco heritage. It has a comfortable double bed, a chair, relax and satellite TV and a private balcony.
• bathroom with sink, shower, toilet and washing machine;
• RELAX room equipped with king bed or two single beds, chaise longue and Astra satellite TV, study table or breakfast room.
• SPORT room with a cozy loft bed floor with lovely views of the lake, sofa and coffee table for study or breakfast.
• Panoramic terrace on the pre-alpine lakes and mountains of the Mount Rose with chairs and table. Measuring 40 square meters, is partly covered and can be used as a natural solarium as pleasant location to relax and dine.
From both bedrooms and the hallway leads to the terrace.
Fixtures and fittings, doors and windows of the upper class, parquet floor and heating system ensures a high degree of comfort throughout the year and the environment.
Welcome and accommodation super!
House in prime location, super comfortable and with breathtaking views and very large terrace and panoramic, partly covered.
Wi fy fast and free.
Kitchen available with the need for breakfast
Private covered parking for car.
Towels and sheets
We love meet people and we will do our best to make you feel at home.
With pleasure we will provide useful information to make your vacation even more enjoyable and relaxing. Also, weather permitting, will be possible, with us with very little expense, a ride on lake Maggiore on a sailing boat.
We speak willingly with guests but we also respect their privacy when required.
You will be greeted with great familiarity and you will immediately feel at ease, feeling at home
We are waiting for you!!!
The “focaccia” in the bar close to home, walking in the Golf Club, in the park of Campo dei Fiori or in the path around the lake both at five minute from the house. A good Italian breakfast in one of the Gavirate's bar wih cappuccino, brioche or the famous "brutti e buoni".
The house is located in Barasso,small friendly country, part of the Park of Campo dei Fiori, a few minutes drive from the shores of Schiranna and Gavirate on the lake.
It is 4 km from the center of Varese, 30 km from Malpensa airport and Como, 40 km and 50 km from Rho Fiera Milano.
In 20 'the car from the charming town of Lake Maggiore and the Swiss city of Lugano, Locarno, Champion with its casinos and Mendrisio with an outlet of the largest in Europe - Foxtown.
Station Barasso-Comerio 500 meters from home and trains for Varese-Milan or Laveno on Lake Maggiore. Buses in the country at 300 meters.
Malpensa Airport 20 minutes from home. Rho Fiera Milano center and can be reached by car in just 40 minutes by car or easily accessible by train.
• It’s forbidden smoking in indoor living spaces.
• The shutters may be left open or closed in a complete manner provided that the shutters are properly hooked to the stop to prevent that the wind can slam damaged.
• Having anywhere delicate comfortable parquet floor heating , it is forbidden to use the shoes inside the house. We provide comfortable slippers and a container for shoes at the entrance of the house.
• The people who will inhabit the building should refrain from acts and conduct which may cause nuisance to neighbors and in particular should avoid making noise or to keep the television or radio at high volume, especially after the hours of 22:00 pm and before 9.00 am
• And 'forbidden to accommodate other people without notifying precise and accurate to the lessors.
• A phone with Italian sim and small credit to be used for calls in Italy is available free of charge.
Super accueil. Superbe appartement avec une très belle vue, au calme. De bons conseils shopping et ballades. Merci à vous 2. Nous garderons un très très bon souvenir de notre séjour chez vous.
This place is amazing, the description and pictures don't do it justice, me and my family stayed there for 3 days and wished we would have stayed longer. You are not going to find a better host than Danilo, he was super easy to reach, and helped us in what ever we needed, the apartment was waiting for us with a bottle of wine, delicious strawberries and our fridge was fully equipped with all the basics. Danilo and his wife were great to us, I would definitely recommend this place
Danilo et Antonella sont des hôtes charmants qui vous accueilleront dans une très belle maison très confortable avec une vue splendide. L'emplacement est très stratégique pour visiter tous les centres d'intérêts alentours facilement.
Encore merci à eux pour cet agréable endroit et les échanges !
die Unterkunft ist wirklich klasse und zu empfehlen!!
Familie Maier aus Römerberg / Pfalz
Met 4 volwassenen verbleven wij 5 dagen in dit huis. Het ontvangst was erg hartelijk, incl gevulde koelkast en kasten (koffie, thee, sap, bier, melk, ontbijtbenodigdheden) en we ontvingen een lijst met aanbevolen restaurants, ijssalons, etc. in de omgeving. Naar aanleiding hiervan zijn we o.a. 2x bij de pizzeria Vecchio Ottocento in Gavirate geweest. Deze pizzeria heeft meerdere prijzen gewonnen en is echt een aanrader: heerlijke eten, niet duur en de Italianen zelf komen er ook graag.
Het huis is verder ruim, schoon en je kunt hier zeker met 5-6 personen verblijven. Vooral het terras op de bovenste etage is heerlijk met het mooie uitzicht en de ligbedden. Ook zijn we nog een middag met Danilo gaan zeilen op het Lago Maggiore, dit was echt genieten! Een dikke aanrader.
With 4 adults, we stayed 5 days in this house. The reception was very cordial, incl stocked fridge (coffee, tea, juice, beer, milk, breakfast supplies) and we also received a list of recommended restaurants, ice cream parlors, etc. in area. That's why we decided to eat 2x at the Pizzeria Vecchio Ottocento in Gavirate. This pizzeria has won several awards and is highly recommended: delicious food, not expensive, and the Italians do visit it also. The house is also spacious, clean and you can stay here with 5-6 people. Especially the terrace on the top floor is delicios, with the beautiful view and the sun beds. Also we are invited to go sailing on Lake Maggiore with Danilo and it was really great! We highly recommended this accomodation!!
Danilo et Antonella sont très sympatiques et nous ont réservé un accueil très chaleureux !
Ils restent très présents et facilement joignables pour répondre à toutes nos interrogations.
De plus, ils parlent tous les deux très bien français.
La maison est superbe .
La terrasse permet de passer d’agréables moments avec une vue magnifique sur le lac et les sommets enneigés.
Danilo and Antonella are very friendly and welcomed us warmly.
They can be joined easily and they answer to all questions.
House is so beautiful. We enjoyed the patio with nice view on the lake and snow-capped mountains.
This holiday flat is very comfortable and there is enough space to stay there with 5-6 Persons.
In the kitchen you find everything you need, even some drinks and food as a welcome gift.
The house is situated in a quit area, but you have a good view on the Lago di Varese. Especially if the weather is good you can enjoy this on the balcony.
The owner Antonella and Danilo are very helpful and you can ask them everything. They also help you by planning your trips in the region.
It was nice to meet you, thank you very much for all!
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello. I'm Danilo. Physical education teacher. Generally optimistic and smiling. Lover of sports, relaxation and outdoor life. I love meeting people. I am excited about my new home and I would like that you could enjoy it as a basis for exploring the beautiful surrounding area.