About this listing
The house is ideal for a relaxing and romantic stay; really cosy and you will be fascinated. Tranquility and spectacular view from every part of the house
Precious furniture and fittings assure a high level of comfort the whole year.Super welcome!
Relax Barasso is the name we chose for our vacation home located in a strategic position, in one of the most beautiful places in the province of Varese.
The house is independent, with private garden, covered parking.
Our house is really cozy and you will be fascinated.
From the terrace where you may eat in the spring and summer and in all the rooms you can enjoy a spectacular view from morning until late at night.
The house can accommodate up to six people very comfortably.
It is ideal for relaxing and romantic stays or for the organization of training periods and the practice of several sports activities.
Precious furniture and fittings, first class doors, windows, shutters, parquet and floor heating assure a high level of comfort during the whole year.
During the summer you can eat breakfast on the panoramic terraces with views of 4 of the 7 lakes in our province while in winter in the spacious living room in front of the kitchen. The house is located on two levels and includes 3 large, bright, panoramic bedrooms and two bathrooms. - Detailed description -
On the first floor:
• living room with sofa bed, a queen, type seat chaise longue, satellite TV and dining table;
• Kitchen equipped with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, induction cooking that opens onto a balcony. In the kitchen you will find everything you need for cooking and food for breakfast;
• big and comfortable bathroom with sink, toilet, bidet and Jacuzzi;
• VIRGINIA chamber, which takes its name to the little island on Lake Varese overlooked by Unesco heritage. It has a comfortable double bed, a chair, relax and satellite TV and a private balcony.
• bathroom with sink, shower, toilet and washing machine;
• RELAX room equipped with king bed or two single beds, chaise longue and Astra satellite TV, study table or breakfast room.
• SPORT room with a cozy loft bed floor with lovely views of the lake, sofa and coffee table for study or breakfast.
• Panoramic terrace on the pre-alpine lakes and mountains of the Mount Rose with chairs and table. Measuring 40 square meters, is partly covered and can be used as a natural solarium as pleasant location to relax and dine.
From both bedrooms and the hallway leads to the terrace.
Fixtures and fittings, doors and windows of the upper class, parquet floor and heating system ensures a high degree of comfort throughout the year and the environment.
Welcome and accommodation super!
House in prime location, super comfortable and with breathtaking views and very large terrace and panoramic, partly covered.
Wi fy fast and free.
Kitchen available with the need for breakfast
Private covered parking for car.
Towels and sheets
We love meet people and we will do our best to make you feel at home.
With pleasure we will provide useful information to make your vacation even more enjoyable and relaxing. Also, weather permitting, will be possible, with us with very little expense, a ride on lake Maggiore on a sailing boat.
We speak willingly with guests but we also respect their privacy when required.
You will be greeted with great familiarity and you will immediately feel at ease, feeling at home
We are waiting for you!!!
The “focaccia” in the bar close to home, walking in the Golf Club, in the park of Campo dei Fiori or in the path around the lake both at five minute from the house. A good Italian breakfast in one of the Gavirate's bar wih cappuccino, brioche or the famous "brutti e buoni".
The house is located in Barasso,small friendly country, part of the Park of Campo dei Fiori, a few minutes drive from the shores of Schiranna and Gavirate on the lake.
It is 4 km from the center of Varese, 30 km from Malpensa airport and Como, 40 km and 50 km from Rho Fiera Milano.
In 20 'the car from the charming town of Lake Maggiore and the Swiss city of Lugano, Locarno, Champion with its casinos and Mendrisio with an outlet of the largest in Europe - Foxtown.
Station Barasso-Comerio 500 meters from home and trains for Varese-Milan or Laveno on Lake Maggiore. Buses in the country at 300 meters.
Malpensa Airport 20 minutes from home. Rho Fiera Milano center and can be reached by car in just 40 minutes by car or easily accessible by train.
• It’s forbidden smoking in indoor living spaces.
• The shutters may be left open or closed in a complete manner provided that the shutters are properly hooked to the stop to prevent that the wind can slam damaged.
• Having anywhere delicate comfortable parquet floor heating , it is forbidden to use the shoes inside the house. We provide comfortable slippers and a container for shoes at the entrance of the house.
• The people who will inhabit the building should refrain from acts and conduct which may cause nuisance to neighbors and in particular should avoid making noise or to keep the television or radio at high volume, especially after the hours of 22:00 pm and before 9.00 am
• And 'forbidden to accommodate other people without notifying precise and accurate to the lessors.
• A phone with Italian sim and small credit to be used for calls in Italy is available free of charge.
It was a great stay at Danilo and Antonella place. Great view, perfect location (just in between three lakes and in front of another one). Danilo is one of the best hosts here on Airbnb. Highly recommend this place.
What a wonderful warm hosts Antonella and Danilo! It was a great pleasure to stay at this clean and spacious house. Antonella and Danilo cared for us from the first moment. It was a great surprise to find in the refrigerator milk, yogurts and other treats as we arrived. They also cared for us during our stay and just before our way back home. You have what ever you need to make your own meals in the kitchen: oil, salt etc. And then there is a dishwasher machine. Thanks a lot for you hospitality. Definitely a highly recommended place!
Superbe région, très belle maison..
Mais surtout un excellent accueil par Danilo et Antonella: conseils avisés en français, provisions pour 1 dîner & petits-déjeuners, prunes du jardin, multiples petites attentions...
Nous garderons un excellent souvenir de notre séjour en Italie !
Fantastisk lejlighed med uovertruffen terrasse/altan. Danilo og Antonella var meget gæstfrie og gjorde alt for at vores ophold skulle være vellykket.
Eneste minus er støjen fra bilerne som kører tæt forbi huset.
We were really pleased to have you as guests. I'm sorry you took the trouble to stress given by the machines.
Strange because there are very few passing cars, and almost exclusively, in the hours when residents moving towards work and return home.
No one ever before ye have complained about this while many usually appreciated the calm and tranquility that surrounds the house.
Anyway thanks again and greetings from Italy. Ciao :-)
Franchement super. Un bon moment passé avec des amis dans une location d’excellente qualité avec des hôtes hyper ouverts et prêts à tout pour que le séjour se passe au mieux. Emplacement idéal. Visites nombreuses accessibles. Vue effectivement imprenable sur le lac. Excellent rapport qualité/prix. Calme. Bonne literie. Frigo et placards garnit à l'arrivée de biscuits biscottes viennoiseries café thé et yoghourt, ce qui nous a évité de courir après les glucides le lendemain matin de notre arrivée. Franchement top ! Merci à tous les 2. C'est parfait.
Amazing apartment, much more than we expected. Spacious and clean, amazing views from the many balconies. A lovely quiet neighbourhood. Our hosts were friendly and gracious, generous with their time, and we loved their treats. They were helpful with sorting out some minor difficulties we had settling in.
Notre séjour à Barasso (4 nuits) a été très agréable. Danilo et Antonella ont été très sympathiques.
Accueil très chaleureux dans une maison complètement rénovée avec des équipements confortables (3 vraies chambres et 2 salles de bain).
Danilo et Antonella avaient prévu tout ce qu'il faut pour le petit déjeuner et un diner. Ils ont été attentifs durant tout notre séjour.
Belle vue sur le lac de Varese. L'emplacement est idéal pour rayonner dans la région des lacs.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Danilo
Hello. I'm Danilo. Physical education teacher. Generally optimistic and smiling. Lover of sports, relaxation and outdoor life. I love meeting people, and if they like, running slowly with them in many beautiful places near the property. I love our new home and I would like that you could enjoy it as a basis for exploring the beautiful surrounding area.