*** We offer Special Discount from times to times. Please inquiry ***
Rates shown include Florida taxes (Sales & Tourist) at 12%
Quiet and spacious 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom air conditioned condo in Terrace Ridge community, Davenport, Florida. Terrace Ridge is less than 10 minutes drive from Orlando's finest and most famous golf resort Champions Gate, which makes it ideal for Snowbirds looking for relaxing activity.
Snow Birds who are staying for longer term will find our monthly rate is competitive, and we include a "welcome package" for you to cook and prepare full course breakfast. Send us a message for details of what is included in the package.
Terrace Ridge community is secluded and peaceful, surrounded by conservation area and lakes with mature trees, ideal for walking or jogging and anyone looking for fresh air.
The condo is 1261 Sq Ft in size, and fully furnished with 46 inch High Definition LED TV in Living Room and two 32 inch HD TV in each bedrooms. It has laundry room with washer and dryer, as well as a large kitchen area with appliances and cookware, ideal for those who like to prepare breakfast to full course dinner.
Amenities in the condo include High Speed Internet, Local and Long international distance calls to more than 60 countries, PS3 Gaming system with two controllers, and hundreds of channel provided by Verizon FIOS cable, all INCLUDED in the price. We also provide safe deposit box to secure all your important documents
Terrace Ridge community is a secured gated community with free parking, Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Spacious Clubhouse and Games room, and Volley ball court, all INCLUDED in the price.
Publix Supermarket, Pharmacy & General Medical Clinic, Fast food & Formal restaurants, Hair Salons, and Gas station are less than five minutes away.
Disney World, Universal Studio, Animal Kingdom and other family-fun theme parks are about 20 minutes drive from our condo, which is ideal for family with children, too.
1. No smoking in the condo and in the swimming pool & hot tub area
2. No pet is allowed
3. Condo can legally accommodate maximum six people (including a double size sofa bed that sleeps two people)
4. Person whose name is on the booking must be present during the stay and is the lead or responsible person for the whole party members
5. See "House Manual" found inside condo for list of more than 60 countries included in the FREE long distance international call. Charges apply for calls outside the countries stated above
6. We subscribe to hundred of channels from Verizon Fios which are suitable for all ages in the family. Pay-Per-View and adult TV channels have been blocked to protect children from accidently switch to these channels. Please do NOT call Verizon to unblock them
7. Once we accept your reservation, we will send you information about access codes to enter Terrace Ridge community and into our condo
8. On your arrival in the condo, please call our property manager on-site to let them know you are there (we will send you their contact info once we accept your reservation)
Great communication from Iwan. Clear instructions for home and great directions. House exactly as described, clean and well prepared. Perfect base for normal Orlando attractions. Highly recommended, and much more flexible than a hotel if you hire a car.
A family of four, first visit to Orlando Florida for three of us.
Perfect homebase away from home, situated 20-30 min.'s from the great amusement parks.
One minor drawback and the only reason for not rating the overall experience the full five stars is the rather noisy air conditioning-units just outside the master bedroom windows.
Thanks to Iwan for guidance and answers to our questions.
The stay was very good. The only problem i had was the check in but the clean up grew worked very fast and smooth.They helped me forget all about the check in once they got the condo cleaned up and i checked in. So i recommend the place to anyone who likes a clean and quite place to stay. i will b going back.
Myself, my wife and our two teen age children love Central Florida, the weather, the lakes, the beach, the theme parks, the list goes on and on. We purchased our condo at Terrace Ridge community because of its location that is secluded and surrounded by conservation area and small lakes that never freeze like the Great Lakes in our home town, Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Also, Davenport is in close proximity to major theme parks in Orlando which our children love to visit.
A little bit of myself .... my daily occupation is a manager for a design engineering department in an automotive industry. We enjoy travel to Europe, the Bahamas, Asia, and especially tropical places, such as Florida.
We hope you enjoy our condo as much as we do, and "do tell us if you don't enjoy your stay, and do tell others if you do enjoy your stay"
Enjoy Florida and have fun! Cheers....