About this listing
Studio Apartment at the heart of trendy Palermo SoHo in Buenos Aires, with a great variety of restaurants, bars and fashion shops, street art and markets around the corner.
Close to Plaza Serrano, Avenida Santa Fe, Botanic Garden and Zoo, Alto Palermo Shopping, and many other attractions. It is conveniently located close to the Subway station Scalabrini Ortiz (Linea D), which is just 4 blocks away.
The studio includes everything you need to spend a great time in Buenos Aires:
- All expenses included
- 1 Double bed + 1 Sofa/bed
- Table and 4 chairs
- Kitchenette with hob, fridge, microwave, kettle
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV (60 channels)
- 6M WiFi broadband.
- Bed linen, towels included
- Plates, cups, cutlery included
- Laundry room (washer+dryer)
- Supermarket only 50m away
Daily / weekly cleaning is not included in the price but can be arranged at an additional cost if required by the guest.
The building has a doorman (part time), laundry facilities and a meeting room with internet access that can be booked in advance.
Interaction with Guests
While I try to respect my guest's privacy, I do kkep in touch with them to check that they have what they need in order to ensure they have a great stay!
Palermo Viejo is the trendiest neighborhood in the city, with a great variety of fine and alternative restaurants, bars and fashion shops, as well as street art, walks and lovely streets with tall trees.
The Zoo, Botanic Garden and Parks of Palermo are just a stroll away from the apartment providing a great alternative for running or just enjoying outdoors as well.
Plenty of transport options available with Subway linea D only 5 blocks away and many bus lines along Santa Fe avenue.
- NO SMOKING (if urged, please use the balcony!)
- NO PETS
- Please be mindful of the other occupants. Turn down the volume of your music / TV after 11 pm.
- You will receive a clean apartment, I expect it to be returned the same way
- I can facilitate a cleaning person at an extra cost
- CHECK IN Flexible - CHECK OUT by 12am