About this listing
Very cute little loft flat... Sleep 1-8 max. people, near River Thames & Tower Bridge: It is cosy, comfortable, stylish, unusual and great price for central London. All amenities are in the vicinity including 24 hour transport to the heart of the city.
This cute and cosy loft space with large skylight windows offers lots of light throughout. Ideal for those who's main aim is to visit London sights during the day and get somewhere to rest afterwards. It can accommodate up to 8 guests but may get a bit compact after 4-5 guests.
Bedroom comes with a double bed and there is also a bunk bed (small double at the bottom and single bed on the top). There is also a double sofa bed and single bed in the living are if needed. Loft comes with fully equipped kitchenette and small toilet with shower.
You will find everything you need for your visit, free wifi, bed linen and towels, and toiletries provided.
Access is via the main door shared by the Whitechapel Medical Centre. A white set of gates separate the private area for the flats, on the first floor via stairs, from the public part of the building.
Before booking please do kindly inform us if you'll be arriving after regular hours as the listed charge apply:
Late night lock-out where we have to re-open doors will be £35.
Interaction with guests
Your privacy will not be disturbed. We are available any time should you have any questions.
- Please take off your shoes as we sometimes have people booking this place after hospital operations so we try to keep it as hygienic as possible
- Please keep noise down to respect neighbours and other guests.
- Use chopping board to cut vegetables and other foods (not work surfaces).
- Keep the place reasonably clean & tidy and no dirty dishes left over please
- We offer flexible checkin & checkout times. Where we have guests coming or leaving the same day we may apply usual checkin times after 13:00 when we will be finishing off cleaning. Checkout times is before 11:00
- There is low ceiling in places so please mind your head
- Please note that washing machine is currently not working. However there is a laundrette available 20 metres from the apartment on the main road.
-The toilet is operated by a macerator so only toilet paper to be flushed down it ...otherwise it blocks it and we have no choice but to pass on expensive charges to you.
- Please be aware that there are stairs in the flat. They may not be suitable for smaller children or elderly.
- Lost keys or getting locked out – £50.00 for replacement or getting you back in the property if you have locked yourself out.
Finally, we want you to have a lovely time in the flat and will do everything we can to make you comfortable or help you on your journey and holiday planning. Thank you in advance for booking with us. Happy holiday ! : )
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 335 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
You can expect a warm, hearty welcome when you arrive in London. It is truly a lovely city. I am a professional responding to the Holiday Let industry. I have lived in London all my life and love this beautiful city. I would love to tell you where to go to see the 'hidden London' that most tourists miss. I know some great places to eat and some really cool bars. I like to think of myself as a kind, generous person with an understanding nature. I love people and am interested from where they hale from. I look forward to meet you soon when you visit my lovely city. I can help you by providing you with a lot of information with what London has to offer so you can create your own itinerary for sightseeing and doing a great deal on a low budget. I offer you really comfortable places to stay, BUT I am not a hotel but a home from home. I look forward to you visiting. Lara : )