Fun and funky 3/2 House with large deck in Central, East Austin. Our family-friendly home is close to Downtown and Lady Bird Lake. Located in the 78702 zip code, our happy home is tucked into a quiet residential neighborhood but with immediate access to the downtown area (1 mile away). Our bungalow-style house is at your disposal and we encourage the use of our canoes, entertainment center, firepit, and games. Capital Metro has a bus stop one block from the house, but there is plenty to experience within walking distance.
• Large Master Bedroom with California King bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom with Queen-sized, pull-out couch and TV with digital cable, DVR, and DVD player (Sleeps 2)
• Toddler Bedroom with two toddler bed – This room can be rearranged to fit a queen size aerobed if requested (Sleeps 2)
• The living room couch sleeps 1
• No bedrooms share a wall.
• Bathroom 1: Stand-up shower and pedestal sink
• Bathroom 2: Full bathtub with amenities and separate sink area
KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM
• Open floor plan between kitchen and living area for socializing
• Bar area with stocked bar
• Flat screen TV with digital cable, DVR, and DVD player.
• Fully loaded kitchen with oven and gas range, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, blender, toaster oven, and juicer.
• Lots of natural light and plenty of seating to enjoy your Austin vacation
• Picnic style dining table seats 8
• Spacious outdoor deck, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine and entertaining
• Beautiful outdoor chairs seat 4 (2 with ottomans)
• Picnic table set up for an outdoor BBQ
• Large charcoal grill
• Electric smoker
• Firepit and logs
• Canoes are available for your use with easy access to Lady Bird Lake entrance
• Plenty of off-street parking,
• Parking is also available on the street (no parking permit required)
• Large high-efficiency front-load washer and dryer
• Kid friendly, toys available
• Wireless internet available throughout house and on the deck
• Babysitter references are available upon request
• Quiet neighborhood with lovingly restored homes
• One mile from the Rainey Street Bars, East 6th Street area, and Red River music district
• 1 block away from the Austin Hike and Bike Trail circling Lady Bird Lake. The Hike and Bike Trail provides easy walking or biking to downtown
• Walking/Biking distance to plenty of restaurants, including the Food Network’s Juan in a Million (try the Don Juan if you dare!), Weather Up (mixology bar), Counter Culture (vegan eatery), and Cenote (amazing coffeehouse).
• One block from (website hidden)'s convenience store where you can stock up on a great selection of beer, as well as wine, snacks, and gas
Karyn's home is beautiful and wonderfully equipped. She stocked it full of goodies for my pals and I, and we had a great time staying here. She was easy to get in touch with at all times, and very helpful. 5/5 would stay again.
extremely accommodating! there is only one real bed, a pull out, and an air mattress, but it is more than made up for like an expansive kitchen, hardwood floors & a washer/dryer. The hosts left us beer, champagne, soda, (email hidden), which was awesome! The house was very clean and there were plenty of blankets. The hosts were also readily available via text message to answer questions or help us find the hidden key when we got locked out! It was a great experience.
Karyn could not have provided us with better hospitality. The house was clean and comfortable and was a great home base for our trip. Highly recommend staying at this house!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT