REFRESHING EXPERIENCE AT THE HEART OF SPORTS & LEISURE HUB
" Play Hard, Experience Cultures & Travel Safe "
> Tidy, Sanitized & Daily Cleaned
> Child Friendly Environment
> Mattress for Single Bed (additional bedding available)
> Window view
> Closet / Drawer for Clothes
> Table / Desk with Chair
> 24/7 High Speed 1GB (1000MB) Fiber To The Home Broadband - Ethernet & 200m WiFi coverage
(* WiFi available for mobile devices, WiFi camera & GPS devices)
GENERAL TRANSPORT & DIRECTIONS
> Easy access to day & night 24 hours public transport: light rail, MTR train, public & private buses
> Shenzhen, China (custom border): 25 minutes by bus
> Kowloon: 35 minutes by MTR train
> Wanchai & Central, Hong Kong Island: 50 minutes by MTR train or direct buses
> Shatin, Hong Kong: 35 minutes by bus
> Lingnan / Siu Hong: 20 minutes by light rail / MTR train
> Hong Kong International Airport: 45 minutes by bus
> Tung Chung: 30 minutes by ferry service
(Ferry Pier is less than 5 minutes walking distance)
(* Actual duration may vary according to traffic at various times of the day and public events)
COMMON SHARED FACILITIES @ HOMESTAY
> 42” HDTV & Cable Programme
> Microwave with Multi-Functions (Grill, Oven, Programs)
> Pressure Cooker
> Baby / infant milk bottle sterilizing machine
> Baby / infant high chair
> Rice Cooker
> Cake & Bread Maker
> Multi-Purpose Blender
> Iron & Ironing Board
> Weighing Scale
> Printer & Scanner (printing subject to additional charge)
> Photocopier (printing subject to additional charge)
> Dinning Table
> Upholstery in Living Room
NEARBY OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
(WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE)
> Tennis Court
> Basketball Court
> Swimming Pool
> Cycling Track & Park (to Yuen Long)
> Jogging Path
> Lawn Bowling Green
> BBQ Park
> Archery Range
> Gateball Court
> Gym (Sports Center)
> Golf Driving Range
> Horse Riding (Riding School)
> Adventure Park (Wall Climbing & Rope Course/Obstacle)
> Children Playgrounds
> Gardens & Parks
> Sea Front Promenade
(* Advance booking may be required for popular activities)
HOMESTAY AVAILABILITY & RESERVATION
- Available on first come first served basis
> For further queries and latest availability, appreciate if you could kindly drop me a message before booking.
> Hosting & Travel Reference provided after confirmation of booking.
> No Airbnb profile? Kindly send me a message before booking.
Requests from Airbnb members with complete profiles, friends, or recommendations are more likely to be answered. Don't you feel more comfortable staying with people whom you are more familiar with?
Please provide a photocopy of Staying Guest's passport:
1. Personal identification information page with photograph
2. Hong Kong Immigration Authority entry chop and entry-exit form
3. TWO Emergency contacts (Full Name; Home/Office Phone; Mobile; Email & Address)
Guests have access to all the facilities stated in the property profile. If unclear, kindly drop a note before reservation!
Interaction with Guests
The host is around from time to time. However, due to work commitments, there shall be times where the host is out of the country. In this situation a helper shall be present to give assistance to guests.
Guests shall be informed if the host is present upon reservation.
Located in New Territories part of Hong Kong, the neighborhood is great for its wonderful nature: mountains, sea, natural walks/trails, parks, recreational activities/centers, all within 5 ~ 10 mins walk!
Tuen Mun city center is just a throw's away (by light rail) if modern shopping and dinning facilities are desired.
To get around locally, light rail offers the best option. For further venture into Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, west rail (@ Tuen Mun Station) is the most appropriate choice. Otherwise, public transport (e.g. bus) offers a great alternative to see the scenic view along Castle Peak Road e.g. coastal view like Tsing Ma Bridge, Ma Wan, Tsing Yi.
Other Things to Note
There are plenty activities on offer within the New Territories region. Guests are suggested to take 2-3 days to explore locally. In addition, there are numerous local eateries offering a variety of traditional cuisines. Be brave, be adventurous!
HOMESTAY RULES & REGULATIONS (“REMINDERS”)
* Homestay Coordinator – assists and ensures a pleasant homestay experience for Staying Guests
* Staying Guests – personally responsible for a safe and awesome travelling experience
1. The Homestay Coordinator only accommodates properly registered Staying Guests. On arrival at a homestay location, Staying Guests must present their valid national identity card, passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the Homestay Coordinator for registration purpose. Registration involves recording the name of the Staying Guest; the passport number with country of origin; the address of the Staying Guest; the phone number of the Staying Guest; his/her signature and two emergency contacts.
2. Check-in time is normally at 1300 hours. If a room is vacant, check-in time can be earlier. In the event that the homestay has already reserved any given room beforehand, and a Staying Guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present on the homestay, the Homestay Coordinator reserves the right to catalogue the Staying Guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the next Staying Guest for whom it has been reserved.
3. Settlement of bills (if any): bills must be settled on or before registration either by payment in cash, telegraphic transfer or other online payment methods. Tariff is not inclusive of any charges for food and beverages or any other services; these can be provided on request and billed to the Staying Guest’s account.
4. Staying Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, Staying Guests are to check out by 1100 hours on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room/homestay by this time or HK$200 will be charged for a half-day stay valid up until 1800 hours; beyond 18 00 hours the full daily rate of occupancy will be charged.
5. Be advised to keep valuables in a safe place, not lying around openly as there are live-in helpers, drivers or nannies in the homestay for some homestay locations, and they are not responsible for the safe keeping of Staying Guests’ valuables inside the rooms. The Homestay Coordinator, although paying due diligence, will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of each Staying Guest's belongings or any other property.
6. In special cases, the Homestay Coordinator may offer Staying Guests tailor-made accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
7. On the basis of a confirmed booking the Homestay Coordinator shall reserve a room for Staying Guest up to 1700 hours only, unless the booking stipulates otherwise. Staying Guests should advise the Homestay Coordinator in writing of their incoming and outgoing itinerary.
8. The Homestay Coordinator may offer Staying Guests who ask to extend their stay a different room from the one in which they were originally accommodated if the room they are occupying in is booked by another Staying Guest.
9. The Homestay Coordinator’s keys, if issued, must be returned whenever Staying Guests leave the homestay location and at the time of check out. Staying Guests should ensure that the electrical power is off when they are not in the room. This will save power so host family can continue to maintain offering a homestay environment at a competitive price.
10. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, firearms, illegal drugs and other contraband at the homestay by Staying Guests is strictly prohibited.
11. Management rights: The Homestay Coordinator reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the homestay and to request any Staying Guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Staying Guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the Homestay Coordinator will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him/her - with a three member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent the room to another Staying Guest. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing the peace or/and safety of the homestay; neighbors; residents; Homestay Coordinator or other Staying Guests.
12. Staying Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or at the homestay without the consent of the Homestay Coordinator. If any malfunction is discovered during the homestaying period please report this immediately to the Homestay Coordinator and repair will be arranged as soon as possible.
13. A Staying Guest may not use his/her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the Staying Guest's personal hygiene and comfort. Staying Guests may use electric razors, hairdryers or chargers for laptops, flashlights, etc. in their room.
14. A Staying Guest may only receive visitors with the consent of the Homestay Coordinator. All visitors must register prior to entering the homestay locations. The rooms at homestay may not be used for more Staying Guests than that of the original booking. If additional Staying Guests are admitted they will be charged accordingly and all outstanding payment must be settled before admission.
15. If any Staying Guest becomes ill or injured, the Homestay Coordinator can assist in calling for medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the Staying Guest to be taken to hospital, all at the Staying Guest expenses.
16. As required by law, smoking is not allowed inside the homestay locations or in any indoor environment. There are public areas outside these locations where smoking is not prohibited by law.
17. The washing of clothes is not allowed, laundry is available from the Homestay Coordinator upon request for a minimal fee.
18. The use of wireless (WiFi) internet within the homestay environment is free of charge, provided the Staying Guests warrant that they will not partake in any fraudulent activities online or browse any violent pornographic/adult web pages. The use of the Members’ Only Club House facilities shall be requested to the Homestay Coordinator and arranged at the Staying Guest’s cost. The price list (where available) is available from the Homestay Coordinator.
19. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the room or other areas on the homestay. Running in the living room, dining room and rooftop is not allowed.
20. The Homestay Coordinator regrets that pets are not allowed within the homestay environment.
21. Noise level must be kept to a minimum at all times. Staying Guests are to observe the night time peace and quiet period from 2200 hours till 0900 hours the next day in order not to disturb or cause a nuisance to neighbors or other Staying Guests.
22. Unless stipulated otherwise in advance, Staying Guests are obliged to pay the prices for accommodation and other services rendered in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival. The bill is payable upon being presented if it has not been settled in advance.
23. All bookings domestically or from abroad shall only be registered by receiving the full amount of the total booking fee. This amount will be deposited into an appropriate multi-currency account nominated by the Homestay Coordinator until the Staying Guest checks in and appropriated accordingly thereafter.
24. The Homestay Coordinator welcomes complaints and suggestions for improving the facility’s services.
25. Staying Guest’s and Homestay Coordinator’s security and property are important:
Staying Guests are responsible for any malicious damage to the homestay, endangerment to themselves and other Staying Guests and will be held legally and financially responsible for any damages to the homestay or any loss of property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
26. Minors under 16 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay on the homestay without being accompanied by their parents or legal guardians. It is unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to possess or consume any alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
27. Staying Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these Homestay Rules, Reminders & Regulations. In the event that a Staying Guest is in breach of these rules, the Homestay Coordinator has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed and that no refund shall be made for the remaining accommodation not used.
CONTRIBUTING TO A GREENER EARTH
28. Upon leaving the room(s) or departing the homestay, Staying Guests are obliged to turn off all water taps; electrical appliances (lights, air conditioners, heater etc.) in the room and its facilities as well the clearing food items. Kindly keep the door and windows closed when air conditioners are in operation.
29. Staying Guests are encouraged to put recyclable materials into recycling bins; reduce unnecessary use of plastic carrier bags or to reuse such materials where appropriate. If in doubt, kindly approach the Homestay Coordinator for assistance.
These Homestay Rules & Regulations may change at any time without prior notice.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
A globetrotter with professional medical and legal background, and who lives life to its fullest!
Studied, lived and traveled across many parts of Europe, Asia and the US. At present, based between China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. My greatest travel record was backpacking alone across Europe and China each within one month!
When not in office, love to take on outdoor challenges (mountain climbing; nature photography; scuba diving etc.) or chill out in local eateries.
As a responsible and humble host, I hope to enrich and aid others by offering points of reference in various ways e.g. travel, journey, interests, cuisine, career...and life in general.
As a sensible guest traveler, I look forward to sharing my experiences and memories while developing valued friendship.
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?"
~ George Bernard Shaw
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."
"Life is short, time & tide wait for no men. Just seize the opportunity!"