About this listing
Located behind the station, in the greenest and safest city district, the apartment offers a strategic location for your journey. Guests can enjoy a view of the lake Leman, gastronomy, and a home with all the modern amenities.
I provide a place where to sleep, actually a such nice and big room, ethnically furnished.
If you are more than one, no matters, we can host up to 3 persons, if you don't mind to be in the same room. If you need separate beds, let me know in advance, please. I can try to figure out how to do. There is possibility to put more people in two rooms, if I know it in advance and if there's availability.
We have one bathroom that it's supposed to be shared with the flatmates.
The kitchen is fully equipped (I cook as much as possible, all kind of).
I live in a quite flat plunged into the downtown, just 5 minutes walking (as well as by bus) by the main train station and the heart of the city centre.
Who lives in the apartment: a psychiatrist and neuroscientist (me) and a primary school teacher.
I really love to enjoy all cultures and appreciate the time we spent with so many smart and engaging hosts.
You'll always find something to drink and to eat (depending on the moment: tea, milk, coffee and cakes, biscuits, bread with jam, butter).
The guests have access to their room, to the kitchen and to the bathroom.
Moreover, they can benefit of a huge underground storage space, a private garden and a place of parking if they have a car.
Interaction with Guests
I usually don't interact a lot with my guests, because I'm often abroad during their journey. Normally I welcome them with a dinner or an aperitif, and I spend a time at the beginning to show them what to do all around, either for pleasure or for work.
I'm surrounded by some really kind swiss, swedish, vietnam people, they are simply amazing, you'll discover it on your own ;-)
I provide a free parking place for a car or a motorbike or a bus.
My flat is 5 minutes walking from the main Lausanne train station, I give you the address once you confirm the reservation.
- Before asking me to host you, please check if the room is available or not
- Usually I answer quickly, but if I don't, please do not mind; I may work, travel, and so on
- You will find everything tidy and clean. Please, respect the environment and leave it in the same way. This will be very appreciated
- I can provide you towels; if you use it up to 5 days it helps to plant a tree, Did you know?
- I have been enjoying cooking for several years; I can cook for you and if you are a cook lover, feel free to ask me whatever you desire. If you are a cook to or if you simply want to let me try your typical food, you can do it. I am really excited to go around the city to seek out your unobtainable ingredients!
- I will be more than pleased to spend my spare time with you, if I got the chance. I can lead you to know the hidden side of Lausanne; but if I am busy, please do not complain. It is a matter of chance!
- I let you use the fridge, if you need it
- Smokers can do that in the terrace, but not indoor
- If you enjoyed your journey and if you think that we spent a sufficient and entertaining time together, leaving me a nice reference will be a kind way to show it ^_^