A modern Chelsea studio apartment with everything you need and more situated in an AMAZING LOCATION situated in a trendy, lively, smart, prestigious and safe spot in the heart of Chelsea, central London. Three minutes walk from South Kensington tube. Light and bright, charming modern studio.
Hello and a very big and warm welcome! Your key will be at 24 hour Reception in envelope with your name on.
First I will answer frequently asked questions by guests then move onto the description and features of the apartment:
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
1. Is the apartment available for my dates? YES. The answer is definitely yes if you have put your dates into a search on airbnb and it has shown you my page.. if its not available then airbnb will not allow a booking to be processed nor bring it to your attention for your desired dates. If you would like to reserve the apartment then please kindly book it through the website - I will confirm and accept the reservation promptly and your reservation will be secured.
2. Do you have free wifi? YES the wireless code is under the modem situated near the end of the bed and the provider is brightbox orange
3. Are linen / towels included? YES
4. Can I leave my luggage after my checkout time? YES you can leave your luggage very safely at the concierge desk at the entrance of the building upon checking out so you are free to explore London some more.
5. How will I collect keys? The keys will be held at the concierge desk in an envelope with your name on it. You can pick them up anytime after your check in time (24 hours a day).
6. Is the kitchen fully fitted with everything I need (like washing machine, dryer, oven, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery). YES the kitchen has all these things and more.
7. Is the apartment near the tube or buses? YES the apartment is in amazing location in the heart of Chelsea.. buses right outside the building and just 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station.
8. Is it possible to arrange a long stay (1 month or more..)? YES it is possible.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENT:
* 24 hour Porterage with large, marble-floored reception area and stylish modern sofas in corridors
* Free wifi with ORANGE between 15 to 20 meg per second
* AMAZING LOCATION in a prestigious and safe area in heart of Chelsea - very close to Sloane Square / Hyde Park / St. James's Park / Green Park
* 3 mins walk to South Kensington tube station, 5 mins walk to knightsbridge tube station.
* Daytime Doorman
* Very secure building
* 1920s SpeakEasy Bar near (the famous Bart’s Bar)
* Small TV screen on wall with 99 channels
* Kitchen with everything you need - oven/microwave, two electric hobs, fan extractor, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and dryer
* DOUBLE BED with SILK LINEN and COTTON LINEN (you choose) good grade (19 momme - great for skin and hair amino acid proteins) and duvet filling is also 100% silk floss strands.
* Foam mattress topper for extra comfort in bed
* Blow-up MATTRESS FOR THIRD GUEST
* Arm chair, tiny dining table, dining chair, coffee table, foot stool, mirrors galore, shelf and radiator
* CLOTHES WARDROBE with shoe shelf, top shelf, internal light
* Hair dryer, hair-curling tongs
* CHEST OF DRAWERS for clothes - four drawers
* Universal mobile phone charger to charge any phone.
* Handheld back massage machines- one big and one small
* Handheld mini hoover to clean your bags
* Scented anti-moth drawer paper
* Private bathroom with bath tub, shower over it and loo with 24/7 hot water.
* 173 square feet - flat is a perfect square - 13.ft. 2" by 13ft. 2".
* Rubbish removed daily by porters from a rubbish hutch.
* Beauty Salon on same floor of building [Get 30% off all Spa treatments near by in Kensington when you say my name at reception of where I have a consultation room].
* Carpeted flooring and expensive blinds covering all of the windows for a good nights sleep.
* Anti-radiation bar in next door flat - protection on human body in 200m radius span (largest bar from (website hidden)) Geomack Energetic Vitaliser Model E9001 mk3
* Popular restaurants and bars nearby and great shopping on Kings Road, Chelsea.
* Sainsburys Supermarket next door open 7am-11pm.
* Private car park under the building (but the car park charge independently for this).
MORE ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF CHELSEA - close to transport links, Sloane Square and very desirable locations.
* Two minute walk to fashionable King's Road and Chelsea Green
* Ten minute walk to famous museums: Natural History Museum and V&A
* Fifteen minutes from The West End and Soho (theatres, museums, etc.) via public transport
* Five minute walk to famous Duke of York Square and Saatchi gallery
* Ten minute walk to the glorious huge Hyde Park with lake, rose gardens, gallery and famous memorials
* Three minute walk to South Kensington tube and eight minute walk to Sloane Square tube
* Tucked away round the corner from Knightsbridge tourist area yet only five minute walk to Harrods
Check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out is 11:00am, but I am as (website hidden) I can be.
Please never hesitate to contact me via telephone or email (airbnb give you my contact details upon making a reservation and will not allow me to share beforehand) if you have any questions or problems and I will do my best to solve any issues as fast as I can.
Whilst I am away out of the country and uncontactable until Friday 9th May, in the event of any questions/problems, please call the three people alternative co-host/two members of staff looking after you:
I believe that all the following telephone numbers and email addresses become visible here and on my profile once you have booked:
Richard (phone number hidden) and email is r_d_(email hidden)
Nigist before 28th April is on (phone number hidden) (she is out of country) and after 28th April back on her normal number (phone number hidden) when back in London and email is nig_(email hidden)
Hana (phone number hidden) and (phone number hidden) London and email is (email hidden)
Normal times: If you can't get hold of me on (phone number hidden) then please call Nigist on (phone number hidden).
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford" ~ Samuel Johnson, 1777.
If you can't get hold of me on (phone number hidden) then call Nigist on (phone number hidden).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$1056 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4647 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Excellent location near tube, pubs and restaurants!
Clean and well equipped
The apartment was perfect and an unbeatable location! The only issue was that it was a little warm and we couldn't leave the windows open because it was on the ground floor. I would definitely recommend it though!
Manthe offers a room that is clean and fully equipped (hair dryer, towels, washing machine).
The building is easy to access by public transportation (5 minutes from subway) and well located for tourist (close to Hide park, notting hill, Harrods, Big Ben, London eye...). The area is really safe even late in the evening.
Manthe well organized our arrival with the concierge building.
Only flaw: size of the room (15m2) but I imagine it's all the same in London!
So I highly recommend this location.
Manthe's place was beautifully clean, cosy and perfectly located. She responded straight away when I made contact after arriving at Heathrow and everything was very straightforward. Would stay again next month, if only it were available!
Apartment was a perfect fit for purpose - excellent location, convenient, good condition. I would definitely stay there for another London weekend trip. We even managed to stay there for two nights with 2 young kids, since once You are in London, You do not spend much time inside and it was ok as a place to sleep over during the weekend even for a family. For two people it would be perfect.
This is a nice studio if size is not a issue since it is small (especially the toilet).
Excellent: location (posh neighborhood, good restaurants, 5 minutes from Piccadilly line - walking distance from museums), transportation (good buses), WI FI and most important excellent coffee machine. Check in was easy and smooth, there's a 24 hour porter/staff in the check in, supermarket across the street.
recommended for someone who doesn't mind small spaces and is looking for something comfortable and not fancy.
The appartement is small, but in a very convenient location. A great home base to discover Central London, but also the splendid quarters of Kensington and Chelsea, which have a lot to offer. Communication with Manthe has been great and check-in and -out were absolutely uncomplicated.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT