Beautiful One bedroom apartment, on the second floor of a Geogian building, in one of the main streets of Dublin.
Unique Location near Temple Bar, Trinity College and O'Connell Street !!
You can't find a best location in town, the flat is right in the middle of Dublin, and almost everything you will want to see is within walking distance.
Close to all amenities, restaurant, bars and most of Dublin's tourist attractions.
The flat is comfy and charming, the area is lively.
The living room is very bright with its to large georgian windows.
Well equipped. Cable TV, internet WiFi, full kitchen, washing machine etc..
We will provide clean bedding and towels.
Public transport to all destinations (including Dublin Airport, Cork City etc..) leaving from Trinity College (2 minutes walk)
A perfect spot to discover Dublin.
My reviews from other Rental Websites for this flat:
26/07/2013 - M Dolores S. (Spain)
Una situación inmejorable para quien quiera visitar, trabajar, o estudiar (como fue mi caso), por unos días en el centro de Dublin. Tanto la ayuda del propietario como el piso en si, una maravilla. Si puedo repito!!!!!!
21/03/2013 - Françoise G. (France)
"Notre séjour chez vous à Dublin s'est très bien passé. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié votre appartement nous sentant presque comme chez nous !!!
Compte tenu de la localisation centrale de l'appartement, nous avons visité Dublin à pied. C'était très agréable et n'avons pas été trop gêné par la pluie.
Nous garderons un excellent souvenir de notre séjour à Dublin qui est vraiment une ville chaleureuse. L'ambiance festive et la parade de la Saint Patrick nous ont enchantés."
10/10/2012 – Luis P. (Spain)
"El piso es comodísimo, con el equipamiento de una casa donde se vive habitualmente, es como si el dueño te diera las llaves de su casa y se fuera dejándote allí para que te sientas como si estuvieras en la tuya propia y está en un sitio que, una vez conocida la ciudad, es imposible imaginar otro mejor."
12/09/2012 - Emanuela D. (Italy)
"L''appartamento è situato in una zona centralissima della città e tutte le maggiori attrazioni si possono raggiungere facilmente a piedi.Inoltre,sotto casa vi sono numerose fermate di bus,taxi e nelle vicinanze vi è anche la stazione della Dart;ne fanno il punto forte dell''appartamento. Le finestre del soggiorno offrono una vista sulla Westmoreland Street una strada ricca di pub e movida,mentre la finestra della camera da letto ha la vista sul retro degli altri rispettivi palazzi,purtroppo vi sono numerosi motori di condizionatori che vengono spenti ad ora tarda. L''appartamento dispone di tutte le attrezzature necessarie per il (website hidden) pulizia dell''appartamento è discreta. Segnalo,infine,il proprietario molto disponibile a qualsiasi richiesta e informazione."
20/08/2012 - Elena N. (Italy)
E' un appartamento molto carino, c'è tutto quello che può servire per un soggiorno comodo e accogliente. Entrando nel condominio si può rimanere un po' delusi, ma la delusione se ne va subito non appena entrati nell'appartamento! Il proprietario si è dimostrato molto attento e disponibile, benchè lui non fosse presente in città al momento della nostra vacanza, mandando messaggi di info. Si trova vicinissimo a Temple Bar e a 5 min a piedi dal tram che porta da Abbey Street a Heuston o Connelly stations. Vicinissimo anche alla fermata del Bus da e per l'aeroporto. La strada su cui si affaccia è trafficata e molto vissuta, ma con le finestre chiuse non si sente assolutamente nessun rumore fastidioso. Sicuramente è stata un'ottima scelta, che rifaremmo in caso di un ritorno a Dublino.
03/08/2012 – Annie B. (France)
"Appartement très agréable Excellente localisation"
07/10/2010 – James V. (France)
"bien situé, bien équipé, propriétaire attentif et prévenant."
05/10/2010 – Andrea A. (Spain)
"Sin duda el mejor apartamento, la mejor zona y el mejor propietario que se puede escojer para visitar Dublín. Moltes gràcies per tot C.! hem estat com a casa nostra."
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
2. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
3. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
4. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
5. The Tenants shall have no more than 2 adults (+1child) reside or sleep on the premises.
6. The Tenants shall behave in a civilised manner and shall be good neighbours respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
7. Smoking is permitted inside the apartment. Damage from cigarette burns will be charged at full replacement cost to the Landlord.
8. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
9. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
10. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays.
11. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
12. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
13. For disputes resulting from this contract the place of jurisdiction is the location of the property. For this contract Irish legislation is relevant.
Cyril was a great host! And the apartment was amazing. The location was perfect, close walking distance to many things, and there is lots of food around! The apartment is cozy with a nice atmosphere. There was only one issue with the hot water breaking out second day there, and Cyril was super easy to contact about the problem. Although things were not working out well with timing and getting it fixed, Cyril was extremely accommodating and helped us find another place to shower easily, without going through the hassle of having to get another place to stay for the rest of the trip. He felt bad about the unexpected problem, which he said was unusual, but he was very helpful in trying to fix it and making sure it didn't affect our stay to much. My boyfriend and I enjoyed out stay very much! I recommend Cyril as a host and would rent from him again!
Cyril's apartment was really great, a perfect location and within walking distance of everything you'd want to do in Dublin. It's right in the heart of the city so you really can't ask for a more ideal home base. The neighborhood is very busy and and can be loud at night on the weekends but we found the apartment to be surprisingly quiet, no problem with noise at all! The apartment itself was nice and very cosy, additionally there is a washer and dryer and we found that quite useful. Cyril was a fantastic host and we truly enjoyed our stay here and would absolutely choose Cyril's apartment again on a return trip!
C. was very helpful with information, even leaving an info packet and maps of Dublin in the flat. It is on a busy street, so expect a bit of noise at night.
Ospite cordiale, appartamento piacevole e provvisto di tutto, in area molto centrale (con ristoranti, pubs, supermercato Tesco dietro l'angolo), sito al secondo piano ma senza ascensore. Purtroppo l'ingresso della porta principale sulla strada, essendo rientrante, viene utilizzato come toilette in ore notturne, il sistema anti-incendio non funziona bene quindi si attiva inaspettatamente e senza motivo creando un po' di tensione e preoccupazione per gli ospiti di tutto lo stabile. Nella camera da letto mancano le tende spesse, usate notoriamente come scuri nei paesi anglosassoni.
The host was agreeable and ready to answer, although we didn't meet him directly. The flat is pleasant, provided with everything, in a very central location, with restaurants, pubs and Tesco just round the corner. It is on the second floor, with no lift. Unfortunately the external door to the building was used as a toilet by somebody at night, with the result that the entrance area was dirty. There were also some problems with the fire alarm that woke us up twice for apparently no reason. In the bedroom, curtains are a bit light and it tends to be bright in the mornings.
Cyril's apartment was great -- almost exactly as in the photos. His friend was there when we arrived and showed us around and provided us with written instructions on how to use the wi-fi, where to find the buses, good restaurants, grocery stores, things to do, etc.
The apartment was clean, including the bathroom and kitchen, there are utensils and pots and pans for cooking, a washing machine and iron, everything we needed was very thoughtfully provided.
We slept with the living room windows open, and the noise from the pub across the street really doesn't travel all the way to the bedroom.
The location of this flat is great -- a fifteen minutes walk to Trinity College, and right in the Temple Bar neighborhood, you can see the River Lifey when you look out the windows.
We'd definitely stay here again when we are in Dublin!
This is a beautiful apartment, but I feel the listing should say that if you are used to big-city living or want a big-city experience this apartment is for you. It does come with big city issues, noise, homeless, drunkeness. None of these actually takes away from the feel of being in a great centrally located flat in Dublin. Also the amount of cultural activities nearby was amazing. Walking along the back of the building down the street past the pubs and street performers far outweighed the circumspect characters I had to deal with.
Very nice apartment. Perfect location in the centre of all activities in Dublin.
Did not get to meet our host, but everything was well prepared and he made sure that renting his place was a trouble free experience.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews