MORE DATES AVAILABLE, PENTHOUSE WITH TERRACE
Spacious, in the center of Madrid, Gran Via corner between Chueca and Malasaña, 2 balconies, perfect for 2 ! WIFI, AC, HEATING.
It consists of living room and bedroom in one but large space.
Double bed and one more bed additional for 1.
American kitchen fully fitted with appliances, espresso coffee maker, washing machine, oven, microwave, cutlery and (website hidden), internet connection Fast WIFI, heating, large and spacious closets. Air Conditioning!
With two balconies overlooking the street Hortaleza, overlooking the Gran Via very bright.
Balconies with insulating glazing noise gates shutters plus 2 more, one outdoor and one indoor.
TV, WIFI, Heating.
Clean towels, sheets, shampoo, gel ... are included,
Interaction with Guests
I live in the building across the street, so I'm always available if you need me!
Madrid is a great city, nights full of people on the streets. If you do not like the movement of people both day and night, this is not your place! But if you want to enjoy all the best of Madrid, the best restaurants, bars fun environment, this is your place!
Between Chueca and Malasaña, with the best and trendiest restaurants in the city.
Local / fun bars, very young atmosphere. Beside Vazquez of Mella.Los best musical theaters and just 5 min. Definitely the best area of Madrid, Madrid to live!.
The metro stop is Gran Vía, and is located a 5 min walk to Cibeles and the town hall (old Post Office), 10 minutes from Paseo del Prado and the main museums (Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia, Caixa Forum).
5 minutes from Puerta del Sol
You can walk everywhere.
The metro station is Gran Via on line 1 (blue line).
To get from the airport in addition there is also a Metro Bus Service 24, which leaves you in Plaza de Cibeles, only 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment by the Gran Via.
Other Things to Note
- CHECK IN FROM 4:30 PM, CHECK OUT UNTIL 1 PM. CHECK IN can be earlier on weekend, if it's possible.
- If you arrive earlier there is a Left Luggage at the Atocha station (Metro: Atocha Renfe) just 5 metro stops (10 minutes)
- It is a third floor and there is no lift, it is only 4 flights of stairs, very easy.
- The apartment is located a few meters from Gran Vía, constant movement of people day and night.
- It's very important respect the neighbors. You can have fun with respect, specially at night and early morning. so please be respectful.
- Parties at night are not allowed.
- When you go out or leave the apartment, make sure that you turn off lights, water, and close the door ok. Turn off the AC
- Do not leave trash inside the apartment, there is a bank for it in a closer downstairs.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, there are 2 balconies with ashtray where you can smoke.
- Please try to leave the apartment more less clean, washing glasses, dishes, take out the trash, ;-)
The property was really cozy, really well situated with excellent restaurants around
Lovely flat, excellent location just off Gran Via (it's quite noisy at night so needed ear plugs but no problem), had everything we needed. Only met Sergio when we left but he kept in touch before arriving & gave good instructions on how everything worked. I'd happily stay there again!
마드리드 최중심부 그란비아에 위치해서 쇼핑하기 좋고 솔광장도 걸어서 오분이면 갑니다. 근데 중심가이다보니 밤늦게까지 엄청 시끄러워요~그래도 집도 깨끗하고 지내기 좋고 있을거 다 있고 아저씨도 친절하셔서 엄청 좋았습니다!! 추천합니다^^
The appartment was amazing, just what we want in the middle of the beautiful city of madrid and Sergio was very kind and helpfull host. We had a lovely time at Madrid and hope we or one of our children can come visit the city too and than can use the wonderful appertment of Sergio. Thank you
Sergio me acogio muy bien. Me ha mostrado su apartamento, que es muy bonito y muy central. Con mucho calor, hablamos juntos un poco . Sergio se mostro muy disponible. Gracias por todo SERGIO Te deseo el mejor :) hasta luego :)
Pasamos unos días con mi novio en el departamento de Sergio. Estuvo todo genial! El apartamento es tal cual como se muestra en las fotos! La locación es excelente, ya que está todo cerca para ir caminando y sino está el subte a media cuadra!
Sergio fue un muy buen anfitrión, muy flexible, amable, simpático y predispuesto a ayudar siempre.
Muchas gracias por todo!
Great apartment, really central in the nicest nightlife area of Madrid. Highly recommended and Sergio is the friendliest host one can have!
This host has 315 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews