About this listing
Hi, ¡Hola, привет, Ciao my guests!
Welcome to my parents house - modest basement floor with a beautiful garden where you can relax or barbecue. Located in the quiet Wrzeszcz district, 10min from the beach and 20min to old town.
Welcome to my parents house - a modest basement floor with a beautiful garden where you can relax or barbecue.
- Basement floor with a 2 rooms - with a sleeping sofa in each.
- Low standard toilet/bathroom connected to the kitchen room with the shower, washing machine oven, fridge, and kitchen supply
- Next to the house there is a huge 250 m2 garden available for your activities
- Car parking with the garage is also available
- Fast speed Wi-Fi internet connection
The floor keeps nice cool temperature during a hot sunny days. My parents are staying at the separate top floor with 2 cats and small dog.
If you need some tips let me know I could give you some nice tips around town:).
Feel free to contact me via Airbnb!
See you soon! I wish you good stay!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Big beautiful garden
- Parking on premises
- High-speed internet connection
Interaction with Guests
I live in Warsaw on the daily basis so probably would not be around. My parents (60+ years old) are staying at the separate top floor with 2 cats and small dog.
Quiet (email hidden) Wrzeszcz district.
- PGE Baltic Arena (football stadium) - 500 meters
- The beach - 3km
- Old Town and nightlife - 7km (10 min by taxi or city transport)
- Grocery shops - 200 meters
Other Things to Note
Welcome to my parents house. I would like to invite you to the place with memories and soul. The place where I have spent my childhood, and kicked first football in the garden. My parents lived here for more then 30 years. Their names are Maria and Edmund and they will be glad to share the most of their house for you.
I like pancakes and movies... I work with the technology industry. I carry my briefcase most of the time... that probably makes me, what they call - nomad. Used to live in London, New York, Oslo and Warsaw. In a meantime I'm cutting grass in my parents Gdansk garden.