This unit is a small 1 bedroom apartment on 1F. It has a full kitchen and separate bed room. It is located 10 minutes to every where, beach, Diamond head, Waikiki, shopping, golf, zoo, farmers market, many fine eateries, the freeway and much more !
Enjoy your stay at Kapahulu area, edge of Waikiki!!
This is a small 1 Bedroom , Full Kitchen, ,a few blocks from the beach, near Rainbow Drive inn, Lenards bakery and Honolulu Zoo.
What is included:
Unit is equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, utensils,toaster and AC.
Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi.
Hawaii hotel taxes of 13.962% is included !
There is a Safeway market near our Apt building.
For nightlife, Kapahulu Ave is 1 blocks away.. We've got everything nearby!
Parking is not included but there's alot of Free street parking in our area.
Coin operated laundry machines with dryers are also available.
Unit is rented directly from owner.
FREE all utilities. Location, Location! just a few block from the beach!
There are many good local restaurants and Safeway
Rates start at $99 per night depending on the season and holidays.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$670 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Diamond Head/Kapahulu/St. Louis Heights|
The pictures where brighter and with a good panorama lens shot. It was everything fine but not so big and bright as on the pictures. We was three people and get bath towels and bed lainen just for two. After two nights we get the third set. Summary is: all good, but communicatin and pictures could be better or more accurate. We travel a lot with airbnb and it was the place where it was the moste impersonal.
However the value for money is fine and the location is greate, with the care you are a few minutes from Wakiki.
We enjoyed our stay in Waikiki. The pros:
- The location is very close to Waikiki, the freeway and great restaurants.
- The apartment was very clean.
- Fast WiFi
- Plenty of street parking
- Hair dryer provided
- Laundry detergent & laundry basket provided
- Dish soap & sponge provided
- Daniel got us a refund the same day the dryer stopped working on us.
Unfortunately, we weren't totally satisfied with our stay. There is a lot missing in creating a nice, efficient space for visitors. The cons:
- No smoke detectors in the apartment
- The bed felt old, and the pillows were like cotton balls.
- We ran out of toilet paper a couple days into our week-long stay, and never heard back from our hosts (emailed & texted).
- The kitchen lacked basic essentials — no extra trash bags, terrible utensils, 1 giant dull knife, 1 giant pan too big for the apt sized stove. The big burner on the stove didn't work properly because it was missing the supports for the coils, so the coils sat too low to even touch the pan.
- Only 1 working dryer for the complex
- No iron or ironing board
- There were no hooks or rack to hang beach towels.
- The bathroom was missing a bath mat — scary for a pregnant lady such as myself. The last thing I wanted was to slip on a wet floor.
- Oversized or uneccessary furniture makes the space feel even smaller and awkward
I stayed in this 1BR for 4 nights and loved its location! It's on a quiet side street and all you hear is birds and nature sounds. However, it's about 15 min walk or a short bus ride to Waikiki beach, 2 min walk to Kapahulu ave with eating places (Ono's Hawaiian Food, Rainbow Drive In), grocery stores, gas stations - anything you might need.
The apartment size was perfect for me alone. It'll be ok for max 2 people to feel comfortably at home:)
Thank you Chifumi and Daniel for a great place to stay!
Couldn't think of a better place to call home while we were in Oahu for 10 days. The apartment is pretty close to most all the attractions and within walking distance to the market and Waikiki. We had a car with us the entire time and street parking was pretty easy. The apartment itself is very clean, and small, but more than enough for us as it included a full kitchen, which allowed us to cook pretty much all our meals while in Oahu.
Chifumi and Daniel were extremely accommodating with our early arrival time and are the ideal hosts. We look forward to staying in one of their properties again the next time we're in Oahu.
- The washing machine and the dryer were adjacent to our sleeping room so there was soap smell in the sleeping room at all times when the washing machine was working. (The guests from the building use the same washing machines)
- When the washing machines were working (supossedly from 9:00am to 9.00pm - but we could hear it from 7:00am until 11:30pm) it was impossible to sleep because of the smell and the noise (The washing machine and the dryer were adjacentto out sleepin room). Our baby had bad times trying to sleep. the hosts told us that they were going to put a poster by the laundry to make the 9:00am to 9:00pm timetable clear for all the guests, but we never saw it.
- The conditioning air was very noisy, so it was impossible to sleep with the conditioning air on. Besides the neighbours' conditioning airs, (in the same building) were also very noisy, so we had bad times trying to sleep. As the weather is really warm, if you don´t play the conditioning air you will have very hard times trying to sleep.
- There was no wardrobe. Instead there was a very small room (1.5m2 aprox with no light) to keep the baggage and the clothes inside the bags.
- There was a stinky smell coming out from the tap of the restroom. (We did not brushed our teeth with that watter.
- The door did not fit well so we happened to see cockroaches inside the house, (actually one of them on the food shelves) I had to remove all the food to make clear that there were no more.
- The burners to cook were very old and it was difficult to keep the pans horizontal to appropriately cook.
- Old cutlery. Not appropriate if you like cooking.
- There is no outside light for the lower units when you try to open the door with the key at night (you better use the phone to light it)
- The blue sofa was really unconfortable. We were there for two months and my wife and me, we both ended with low back pain. It was impossible to be on the sofa for more than 30' without back pain.
- There was not an appropiate table to eat on.
- The living room is really small.
- I read before that it was easy to park the car, but we had difficult times to park it.
- Rooms are smaller thant they appear in the pictures (they must be taken with wide-angle lens)
Hi Jesus Camara,
Why do you change your profile name and picture? You are quite an amazing man. You ask for a discount . We gave it to you. You took our vacation rental and turned it into a long term pigsty. You asked for reciepts only after you have left after a two month stay and never asked until your gone. We gave it to you.Then you showed your true self and left us such a bad review. Its ok. We have been positively reviewed 91 times and only 1 bad review YOU ! (did guilty lies make you change your profile name?)
The floors were the filthiest I've ever seen from a tenant. The stove required new burners from your poor cooking abilities. Did you set my stove on fire? We live on a tropical island. Yes there are roaches is Hawaii . Yes if you leave the door open and don't clean up after yourself,wash dishes,take out the trash,mop,and closed your front door. maybe thats why you complained about the laundry detergent smell it smelled clean! something I guess your not use to. As for the laundry hours we can't force our guests to do anything as you are living proof of. We ask them to be more polite but we have guests from all over the world some just don't understand but at least a vast majority don't trash our hard earned property. Farwell Jesus please don't return to our paradise.
Thank you Chifumi and Daniel for such a great stay! The place was really nice and cute - just big enough for a few days stay (it was just me and my boyfriend). Daniel met us for the keys and was extremely friendly. We had a minor issue with the place but he was on it immediately. He gave us some tips on saving money around town and places to eat. There was also a great view from this apartment! Location was close to the beach and not very far from Waikiki. We walked quite a bit to places around there which was nice because it was hard to find parking on the street. I'll definitely stay with them again when I visit Hawaii. Thank you so much!
We had a great time in Hawai'i! The Cozy 1BR is in a great location close to Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo, and Monoa Falls! It's also nearby some great food spots like Ono's Hawaiian, Rainbow Drive In, and Leonard's Bakery.
The apartment itself is in a quiet neighborhood. Although parking may be a bit difficult to find at night, I haven't spent more than 5 minutes driving around a few nearby blocks. It is definitely cozy; small kitchen with all of the cooking tools you'd need to make a quick and simple meal, a living room with tv and wifi, in addition to an air conditioned bedroom with a queen sized bed and a bathroom with a shower stall. The washer/dryer out back works just fine.
I would definitely stay here again. We were only in the apartment to shower and sleep, and it provided us with everything we needed during out stay!
Chifumi was great with her response time. Her husband, Daniel was helpful and when one of the light bulbs went out - he was quick to come fix it and wanted to make sure not to intrude on our stay. Overall, was a great little one bedroom close and far enough from Waikiki. I wish there was soap and shampoo provided, but it's not a deal breaker. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks!
A cozy little place not too far from Waikiki. The kitchen has a lot of stuff in it from a toaster, microwave, and coffee maker plus all the utensils you need. The place is a little small so don't expect to do major cooking inside, but it's definitely capable for some good quick meals.
The location is quite convenient. Just outside of the Waikiki strip, which is about a 15 minute walk or so. There are a lot of restaurants and shops (Safeway) that are a couple of minutes away. The infamous Rainbow Drive-in is a 2 minute walk away for some good, cheap eats.
Overall, the place was very clean when we arrived and Daniel/Chifumi were very quick to reply to our texts. If you're renting a car, you have to a look for parking for a few minutes, depending on the time. But it wasn't hard too find for us most nights--plus, it's free! (Street parking.)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.