About this listing
Sleeps 13. Available for short or mid term rentals.
5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms plus sleeping loft. Two additional queen air beds available upon request.
• Located in the heart of the Central Coast wine country!
Walking distance to the charming Village of Arroyo Grande.
• Great park, 5 min walk up the street, with swings and climbing equipment.
• 5 minute drive to Pismo Beach (wine bars, restaurants, pier, beach, billiards, bowling, clam chowder, monarch butterflies)
• 10 minute drive to Avila Beach (6 wine tasting rooms, restaurants, pier, beach, concerts)
• 12 minute drive to San Luis Obispo (wine bars, shopping, restaurants, pubs, art)
• 20 minute drive up the road to beautiful Lopez Lake and recreational area.
• 40 min drive to Montana De Oro State Park & Morro Bay.
- Wireless internet access
- High definition, Cable TV (large flat screen in Great Room, includes HBO, Cinemax, Video on Demand and Netflix.)
- Dining area comfortably seats 12
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Laundry Room
• Master Bedroom (Opens to private garden, king bed, with private large bathroom)
• Studio-Large , acoustically isolated suite connected to house, with additional private entry. ( King memory foam bed + twin bed and private bath).
• Bedroom 2 (Queen bedroom, shares bathroom with Bedroom 3).
• Bedroom 3 (2 twin beds, shares bathroom with Bedroom 2)
• Private Loft bedroom (Queen memory foam bed, with private bathroom)
• Loft sleeping area (not a bedroom but semi private that can sleep 2 additional guest, great for kids).
Gardens and Parking:
Enjoy our intimate gardens with water features, outdoor dining and infrared, gas grill. Ample parking with room for RV's.
**Please contact us about availability before trying to book.
Other Things to Note
Sales tax has be added onto the AirBnB quote price.
Please no smoking or pets in the house.
The Renter must be 25 years of age to book this Vacation Rental and have valid identification at check-in. 4 vehicles maximum.
From Jun 4 - Jul 31, 2015 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Beautiful home. Very easy check-in. Great stay. Good neighborhood close to many nice places in the central coast.
A wonderful welcoming space that was the perfect spot for our party of 10 adults and 2 kids. Everyone had their own space and the common areas made it easy for a variety of activities to go on at the same time.
Joseph was very easy to work with and made the whole experience very streamlined and efficient.
Merci à Joseph pour sa très jolie maison d'Arroyo Grande , nous avons tous appréciés cette petite ville et ses alentours mais surtout la décoration de toutes les pièces encore mieux que sur les photos , tout était fait pour que notre séjour soit agréable .
Lors d'un prochain séjour nous n'hésiterons pas à revenir dans le palace de Joseph .
Merci encore Joseph .
This was everything it was suppose to be and more. Joseph was a super informative host that walked me through the house and got me situated before allowing me to basically roam. The house was a wonderful place to host my family for my wedding reception. With beds for 13 and room to just hang out, close enough to the little village down the road for easy access to things but far up enough to feel secluded, this was a wonderfully relaxing place. Love every moment of my stay. The kitchen was big and roomy. The little sitting area and loft was great for the chatty teens that stayed up half the night without disturbing the rest of family. The airy and bright living room and dining room was perfect for people to gather and enjoy each other's family. Thank you so much for letting us use your place. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and hope to be back in the future.
The home was ready just as pictured. It was perfect for our group of 9 guys. Plenty of beds and open space for all kinds of activities! Joseph was there upon arrival and gave a great tour of the house before he left us on our own. The home is really lovely, with cable and internet. The surrounding area is very quiet, but with close access to the beach, grocery stores, and the main road of Arroyo Grande. We even had a barbecue in the backyard! Perfect getaway location. I would definitely book this place again for large groups!
My group and I were welcomed by Joseph who was very friendly. He was able to give us resources of places to eat as well as wineries. The house was gorgeous, comfortable and had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend it to other visitors.
The home was beautiful and clean. Joseph was extremely kind and helpful.