Sleeps 13. Available for short or mid term rentals.
5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms plus sleeping loft. Two additional queen air beds available upon request.
• Located in the heart of the Central Coast wine country!
Walking distance to the charming Village of Arroyo Grande.
• Great park, 5 min walk up the street, with swings and climbing equipment.
• 5 minute drive to Pismo Beach (wine bars, restaurants, pier, beach, billiards, bowling, clam chowder, monarch butterflies)
• 10 minute drive to Avila Beach (6 wine tasting rooms, restaurants, pier, beach, concerts)
• 12 minute drive to San Luis Obispo (wine bars, shopping, restaurants, pubs, art)
• 20 minute drive up the road to beautiful Lopez Lake and recreational area.
• 40 min drive to Montana De Oro State Park & Morro Bay.
- Wireless internet access
- High definition, Cable TV (large flat screen in Great Room, includes HBO, Cinemax, Video on Demand and Netflix.)
- Dining area comfortably seats 12
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Laundry Room
• Master Bedroom (Opens to private garden, king bed, with private large bathroom)
• Studio-Large , acoustically isolated suite connected to house, with additional private entry. ( King memory foam bed + twin bed and private bath).
• Bedroom 2 (Queen bedroom, shares bathroom with Bedroom 3).
• Bedroom 3 (2 twin beds, shares bathroom with Bedroom 2)
• Private Loft bedroom (Queen memory foam bed, with private bathroom)
• Loft sleeping area (not a bedroom but semi private that can sleep 2 additional guest, great for kids).
Gardens and Parking:
Enjoy our intimate gardens with water features, outdoor dining and infrared, gas grill. Ample parking with room for RV's.
**Please contact us about availability before trying to book.
Other Things to Note
Sales tax has be added onto the AirBnB quote price.
Please no smoking or pets in the house.
The Renter must be 25 years of age to book this Vacation Rental and have valid identification at check-in. 4 vehicles maximum.
The home was beautiful and clean. Joseph was extremely kind and helpful.
Our host was so cordial - couldn't have been nicer. He provided so many thoughtful amenities to our stay. And the house was perfect for our party of 8. Everybody had quiet and privacy when they wanted it and a comfortable and very pleasing great room to gather. Every amenity I would expect in a high end hotel and more was provided. I highly recommend. I was a little nervous when I saw the neighboring homes that this rental wouldn't be as pictured. It is everything it appears to be.
This was my first airbnb experience, and based on this listing I would absolutely use/stay again. Joseph was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating working with our later arrival time. The house was super clean and stocked with everything we needed to prepare breakfast, and even had extra coffee! I was impressed by the size of the house, which easily accommodated our group. I would definitely recommend to a friend or anyone else looking to stay around the SLO area.
Joseph was a great host. He was responsive to communication and easy to work with. The house was lovely and very well appointed, especially the kitchen. You don't need to bring things like condiments or spices since a lot of basics are available. The beds were all really comfortable and we had a big group that sampled them all!
Also liked the location...easy drive to the beach and SLO. Would stay there again if we had a big group.
Joseph was an excellent host, explaining everything about his wonderful house and being very accommodating when it came to check in and check out. The house was perfect for our group I would definitely stay again.
Joseph was very responsive to all of my inquiries. He stayed late to check us in which allowed us to spend some time with family in the local area. The house is impeccable and had everything we could have dreamed of. The rooms are as advertised and everything was very clean. My extended family loved having their own beautiful space to escape to whenever they felt like it. It was difficult to get everyone to leave on our last day since we had all become quite comfortable in our temporary home. We loved the outside gardens and even though the house is very close to a major road, it was a peaceful place to be. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
A group of 10 of us and a baby stayed here earlier this month and we were blown away by how well it accommodated us. The place was spacious, well-kept, clean and beautifully decorated. We cooked 3 meals here which was great because they had a well-stocked kitchen, even with spices that we could use freely! It was so clean, that I went home that night and my husband and I cleaned our house because I was so motivated!