Cute, comfortable, clean and close to everything, this Amsterdam apartment is near Vondel Park, transportation, grocery store, restaurants, bars in the active - but quiet at night - neighborhood of Oud West. Wi-fi, yes!
I live here so all the normal day-to-day things you need are here:
- Tea kettle
- All normal kitchen things (pots/pans, plates, cooking utensils, cutting boards, knives, garlic press, etc.)
- Glasses (regular/wine/mugs)
No TV, but who needs TV when you're in Amsterdam? (Or download shows from the Wifi!)
Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a 4-level apartment (one apartment on each level). 2 flights of stairs, no elevator.
Smoking and pets are prohibited in the apartment.
Nearest supermarket: Albert Heijn on JP Heistraat - 2 min walk
Attractions are easy to walk or tram to (or better yet, rent a bike!)
Some main attractions:
- Anne Frank House - 20 min walk (or take Tram for less than 10 min)
- Museumplein (Rijk and Van Gogh Museum) - 20-25 min walk (or take Tram for less than 10 min)
- Dam square (Center of Amsterdam) - 35 min walk (or Tram for less than 20 minutes)
- Red Light District - 38 min walk (or take Tram for 20 minutes)
- Beautiful Jordaan - 25 min walk (or take Tram for less than 15 minutes)
- Leidseplein (catch a boat tour, see a movie, many restaurants/shops) - 20 min walk (or take Tram for less than 20 minutes)
- Vondel park - 5 minutes you are in the giant park (with outdoor cafes for drinks/food/jogging/walking/bike riding/frisbee/hanging out)
- 9 Straatjes ( fun shopping area) - TBD
- Rembrandtplen - TBD
- Amsterdam Centraal Station
- Artis Zoo - TBD
- Albert Cuypmarkt - TBD
Schipol airport: Only 2 changes
- Train from airport to Lelystraat - 8 minutes
- Tram 1 or 17 from Lelystraat station to JP Heistraat stop - 10 minutes
Nearest public transport: (insert meters/miles)
Trams: 1, 17, TBD
- Albert Cuypmarkt - Amsterdam’s largest and busiest market Speciality: General goods, food produce, exotic herbs and spices Open: Monday - Saturday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Flower Market - The only floating flower market in the world Speciality: Flowers, seeds, bulbs and rare flowers such as black tulips Open: Monday - Saturday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Farmer's Market, Noordermarkt - Biological Fresh Food Market. The most popular Amsterdam market at the moment. Speciality: Mushrooms, biological food, cheese, fresh fish, herbs. Open: Saturday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Dappermarkt - Amsterdam’s cheapest market Speciality: Clothes, food, general goods Open: Monday - Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Lindengracht market - Saturday food and flowers market Speciality: Food, general goods, bicycles and bicycle parts, shoes, DVD´s. Open: Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Nieuwmarkt Market - Saturday farmer's market with organic fare as well as an antiques market during the summer selling ornaments, knick knacks and clothes. Open: Farmer's market Saturdays 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Antiques May to Oct 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
- Sunday market Specialty: Food and all funny, quirky non-food items Open: every first Sunday of the month 11.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Waterlooplein Flea Market Speciality: Second-hand clothes, curiosa. Open: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm; Saturday: 8.30 am –5.30 pm. -
- Westerstraat market - Best market for clothes and small objects. Speciality: Clothes and shoes (often by big names in fashion), small objects, general goods, textiles. Open: Monday 9.00 am - 13.00 pm
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$701 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2663 /month|
The apartment is in a very nice neighborhood, it might look a bit far on the map, but in fact you can walk to the center or take a tram, both ways, it doesn't take too much time. It has everything you need and I loved it that Ashley sent us an email with very structured and detailed instructions on everything we need to know about the apartment, neighborhood and the city. It was very convenient. If you need a place to stay in Amsterdam, this is definitely a good choice.
Apartamento genial para nuestas necesidades! Bien conectado con el aeropuerto y a un golpe de tranvia del centro. A Ashley no la conocimos personalmente por estar de viaje pero el trato previo vía mail fue perfecto. Nos recibió su vecino a la hora pactada. Tambien pudimos guardar en su apartamento las maletas hasta la hora de salida del vuelo. Recomendable 100%!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT