About this listing
New flat - Really easy with transportation - A whole bedroom for you, and the whole flat the main of the time when I'm not here. Free Garage.
Appartement neuf - Très accessible transports en commun - Grande chambre et commodités. Garage gratuit.
*** THE ROOM ***
A cosy large hardwoodfloor room, very quiet, with a mattress and a bed (not shown in the pictures), a desk, a wardrobe and a ... piano. (Musicians : you are welcome to use it at anytime you want with or without the headphone !)
*** THE FLAT ***
A brand new flat with an open kitchen a living room, a clean & large bathroom (yes ! with a tub !)... and a balcony.
It is located on the first floor of a new building, there is a lift for you and your luggages, there are stairs for you and your legs !
*** FACILITIES ***
What is mine is yours !
Microwave oven, fridge, tea boiler, bathtub, towels, hairdryer, hangers, duvet, pillows... and my CD & books !
A DVD + WideProjector + WI-FI, with my little netbook if needed to help you to be connected to the world !
*** THE LOCATION ***
The flat is located in a one way street, calm and nearby a lot of local stores (grocery, tobacco, bakery, pharmacy...).
Concerning transportation and access to the towncenter of Lyon :
- You have 2 main bus stops just cross the street. 1 bus brings you in 15min to La Part-Dieu (the main train station + a huge shopping center). Another bus lifts you to the historical and touristic center of the city in 20min (Hotel de Ville / Cordeliers stops).
- The closest Subway station is in a 6min walk
- You have also 2 stations of "city-bikes" which allows you to take a bike, ride your bike to the city, and then leave it there wherever you find a new station... Really nice ride !
Thanks to those many possibilities of transportation you can also reach the main City Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) in 10 minutes... meaning 10min from Lions, Elephants, Crocodiles and a huge green park if you want to run or take a rest :)
You are also less than 10min from La Maison des Frères Lumière (World Famous museum dedicated to the inventors of the cinema). And the flat is one block from Studios 24 Pixel : a cinema & tv recording studio.... So if you love Cinema, you are in the right place !
*** TRANSPORTATION ***
- 30min from the airport : you can stop at Vaulx-en-Velin or La Part-Dieu direct tram station from the airport for $20... cheaper than a taxi, easier than a bus, faster than a car !
- 15min from the train station La Part-Dieu with the bus.
- By car : 5min from the highway exit. (and you can park your car in my garage or in front of the flat).
*** YOUR HOST ***
I'm a graphic designer & singer. I used to travel all my life, and I was living in New York for a year. I just come back and I know what it is to find a nice and safe place + good hosts + good utilities. So, I would do the best I can to host you at least as good as I was hosted in the past, everywhere on this Earth...
I can let you autonomous in the city or will be glad to help you to find your way or give you some advices for your visit.
I have my own business so I'm pretty free with my scheddule and I can also arrange your arrival if needed with the transportation...
So, there's no trick on this ad, the flat is brand new (see, no time yet to set some paintings on the walls !), your room would be your room, the location is really closed to the city and easy to connect, and for sure you will get... a smile every morning from your host !
Feel free to ask for further details.
Bus stop downstairs.
Metro/Subway 6-7min walking distance.
There are no real rules in the house, except the ones you respect in your
own flat !
You simply clean what you use (kitchen, bathroom...) as I may not be in
the apartment at the same time.
You will have your own set of keys.
My values (better than rules !) are : kindness, responsibility, and
respect. I have never had any problem as a host or a guest, and I'm sure
you would never too ! :)