About this listing
Quiet, private master bedroom and bathroom in a spacious, sun-filled apartment with big windows, high ceilings and exposed brick walls in one of the best neighborhoods in Brooklyn, plus a 5-min walk to shopping, restaurants and subways to the city.
About the apartment:
• a spacious, sun-filled apartment with big windows
• 2 bedrooms: 1) master bedroom with a queen-sized futon/bed, desk and chair, 2) second bedroom, with 1 bunk bed and 1 child's bed
• 1 1/2 baths
• exposed brick walls
• high ceilings
• hardwood floors
• wifi throughout the apartment
• big screen TV
• washer and dryer
• located on the second floor of the building
• very quiet - no street noise whatsoever, other than the occasional ambulance
• front window look out onto a neighborhood garden filled with trees and flowers
• 2 blocks to the F line, then 3 subway stops into Manhattan
About the location:
Boerum Hill is one of the hottest neighborhoods in Brooklyn because:
• it's beautiful, full of old brownstones and tree-lined streets
• it is very close to Smith St and Court St, both of which are famous for their restaurants, cafes and bars (5 min walk from my apt)
• it is an easy walk to nearly all of the subway lines in Brooklyn, including A/C/F/G/2/3/4/5/B/D/N/R/Q. From these stops you are just minutes from Manhattan.
Interaction with Guests
I am around during the month of August and am happy to answer and questions about the neighborhood and getting around.
No smoking, no parties, no loudness late at night. No pets. Please clean up after yourself. Be nice.
About the Host, John
Hi there - About me: I like tech startups, soccer, canoeing, and all sorts of fun things. I moved to Brooklyn 10 years ago from San Francisco and still can't seem to get enough of it. What I like about it most: the interesting people and the way you constantly run into friends just walking down the street. If you see me out on Smith St say hi.