If you want a great place to discover all of the fascinating things that Sonoma County has to offer or if you are looking for a place to rest and relax in a beautiful location the "Bird's Nest" in the Redwoods is what you are looking for.
* The maximum number of vehicles is two (2). Parking is limited to one (1) full sized or two (2) very small cars (tight fit) in the space provided.
* The maximum number of guests is five (6). There is a $25 per night charge for each guest over four (4).
* No large gatherings unless approved in advance by the owners.
* Major Holidays require a minimum stay of 4 nights.
* No noise during quiet hours between 10 PM-7 AM.
* No smoking in or around the house. This is a smoke free house.
* The land line phone is to be used only for local calls.
* Before leaving:
- Leave sheets on beds.
- Gather towels used, put them in the washing machine and start the load.
- Clean and put away any dishes, pots, pans or cooking tools used.
Note: If using the dishwasher prior to your departure, please allow ample time for wash cycle to finish, so you can put the dishes away.
- Empty out the refrigerator of all your food and perishables.
- Gather up and put all trash & recycle materials (cans, paper, glass, etc) in the proper cans located in the parking area at the street.
- Deflate and repack air beds (if used) in the downstairs bedroom closet.
- Turn down heaters, turn-off lights, lock the door, and return key to the lock box.
Please Note: If evidence of smoking is observed and/or any of the House Rules are not followed the security deposit may not be refunded.
This property has been in Anne's family since 1911. It was originally purchased by two of her great Aunts who lived in San Francisco and would come up for holidays on the train. It was completely remodeled in 2011.