This brand new apartment is located just besides to the entrance to the Old City. Just few steps and you are in the city or on the beach. Apartment have a big terrace and beautiful view on the sea, city walls and island Lokrum. It is also near to cable that goes to the mountain Srđ.
To the main street Stradun you need just 1 minute, all souvenir shops, coffee bars and restaurants and reallly close.
Near apartment you have bus number 10 that goes to little town Cavtat which is great to visit. For one day trip is really nice and relaxing. Also boat to island Lokrum is close and Lokrum must be seen, nature there is great, you have botanic garden and many nice places to swim, not so crowded.
It has a one double bed bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living
room with two sofa beds. Internet, air condition and all equipment you need for you stay. We hope you will love it and enjoy in our apartment and in Dubrovnik too.
This apartment is in the perfect spot to enjoy Dubrovnik, just outside the Old Town, with spectacular views of the city walls and the sea and islands beyond. The apartment itself is spacious, light, comfortable and well equipped. Karmen and her father were both welcoming and helpful, informative but not intrusive. We have only positive comments to make about our stay.
As we've been on the road for a while, this was the perfect place to unpack, unwind, do laundry, cook a meal and relax...especially on the terrace. But also a stones throw away from the old town. Perfect apartment, perfect location, perfect host.
We had a great time in Dubrovnik for one week and the flat from Karmen helped us to feel at home. It is as shown in the pictures and very clean. Karmen offered us to be picked up at the bus station, but this was not necessary as it was only 10 walking minutes to their house. We hopped off at the Pile entrance from Old Town and had to take many steps to the house (we followed our navigation app). A good workout at the very beginning. ;-)
For breakfast we used the Konzum supermarket with vegetables, eggs, cheese and salami and the bakery next door. Both are within 5 min walk at another entrace to the Old Town. Several cafes and restaurants are around, so there is no necessity to cook. Very enjoyable! Thanks for everything.
We were three people that spent a week in Karmen appartment. The location is perfect, just in the middle of everything just a five minutes walk from the Old town, the beach, the supermarket and the restaurants.Karmens family was very helpfull and kind to us. Karmens father met us at the main buss stationwhen we arrived in Dubrovnik in a late Saturday afternoon, and Karmens mother made us a nice dessert during our stay.
The terrace was really amazing. We spent many hours there,having coffie early in the mornng and a night cup late in the evening.
The bathroom is clean and nice with shower and washing machine. There is plenty of space for three people and their luggage .I loved the wiev to the walls of the old town every morning
Wonderful place with fantastic terrace with great hosts! Thank you, Karmen, Karmen's father and brother(?). We will really miss the fabulous terrace as much as we would miss Dubrovnik.
I stayed in Kamen's apartment two nights and just want to reiterate other reviewer's positivity:
- the apartment is spacious, nicely decorated and was spotlessly clean
- the location is excellent, just a few minutes walk from an entrance gate to the walled city (this gate was our preferred access to point to the city/ wall tour as is much less busy than the Pile gate)
- finding the apartment was simple: Karmen had suggested that she could explain the location to the taxi driver by phone but the taxi said he could find it unaided. Karmen's father was there to meet us from the taxi. Taxi from the bus station was 80kuna (approx €10)
- the main living area has a view south over the old city and sea; the terrace's views are east, looking at the Srd Mountain and cable car; a different but nonetheless beautiful view
- we communicated with Karmen by SMS on our arrival day and she responded promptly and clearly
We did not need to use the air conditioning.
In summary very pleasant and well located apartment well situated for Dubrovnik's attractions.
We had a great visit! Karmen's apartment was very clean and modern. Great location. Karmen helped our taxi driver by giving directions to her apartment. The apartment does, in fact, have a great view!
The apartment was big and clean with nice views of the old city. It's located just outside the wall - very convenient. We were quite comfortable and Karmen's family was welcoming and helpful. We really couldn't have asked for a better experience.
This is the best location possible for Dubrovnik - Karmen and her family are all lovely - big tip (website hidden) map where the bus from the airport drops you off, easy to walk there. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
When I review lodging, I look at these categories:
1. Location---this is perfectly situated right by the tram entrance and just a couple of minutes from the entrance to the old town
2. Size---this is spacious with a nice bedroom and a large sitting room/living room with an open design next to the kitchen as well as a large terrace (without view)
3. Amenities--the apartment had everything we needed (shower but no bathtub)
4. Hosting---The host gave phone instructions to the cab driver coming in from the airport and met us next to the apartment with the keys and introductory instructions and helped us carry the luggage into the apartment.
We stayed four days in three different airbnb apartments in Croatia and my wife thought this was the best one. Highly recommend.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.