One of Downtown Toronto's hottest places to be for luxury!
The amenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with an amazing view over King Street! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Pull-out couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* Ammenities include: Sauna, gym, fitness studio
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Spacious, modern, stylish shabby-chic 1 Bedroom, in the heart of the Entertainment District. This brand-new unit has abundant natural light, and spectacular views. Steps away from the trendy King Street West, nightlife, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and groceries. Easy access to Path/Subway
WALKING DISTANCE FROM ST. ANDREWS STATION & FINANCIAL DISTRICT
This 1 bedroom has:
- 9-foot ceiling, with large windows
- Spacious, bright living room and kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances + granite counter-tops
- Walk-out balcony
Hi-Speed Internet Extreme Plus
- 24 hour concierge
- Private terraced lounge
- Fully-equipped gym
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theaters and shopping.
The Streetcar stops almost at the front door (a few short steps away).
About a 10 minute walk to the nearest subway station - St. Andrew Station.
Island Airport and Pearson airport are a short trip. Island is a 5 minute cab ride. Pearson is a 25 minute cab ride when there is no traffic.
Union Station is about 10 minute walk.
No smoking. No loud noise after 7 PM.
Such a lovely place. Good for young travellers since everything is within walking distance. big thank you to John for being such an awesome host.
It was a beautiful and cute place to stay. Everything is close by, love it! I'll be coming back :)
Had a great experience!! Condo was clean, in a great location and process was easy!!
John was prompt at answering my questions prior to booking. The apartment was located in a great neighbourhood with everything (transit, grocery stores, and restaurants) all with in walking distance. We had a great stay and would definitely book again.
Very accommodating. Space was as described and close to a lot of nice spots (Bar Hop!). Great for a business trip or a vacation!
Location was great, close to so many restaurants. Easy to get around.
Great stay! Nice apartment, but a bit busy on the weekends since the window faces a night club. Otherwise a marvellous stay in a prime location!
This host has 648 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!