Private bathroom, Air conditioning in all the rooms + High speed internet.
5 min walking to San Giovanni Basilic and 15 to Coliseum.
2 min walking to the main subway (Line A) which leads you anywhere so it's also very easy to get here from the 2 airports and train station!
Very clean and tidy.
DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A NEW PENTHOUSE NEAR SAN GIOVANNI'S CHURCH AND COLISEUM
Steps from SUBWAY Re di Roma or San Giovanni.
- In the heart of Rome, very close to the real center of the city but in the meanwhile very peaceful.
- Please note: Bedroom with double bed. It is possible booking through Airbnb another double bedroom with poster bed. If you're travelling alone you have 10% discount. If you're staying a week or a month further discounts are possible.
- Private Bathroom
- Air conditioner
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Free High speed Wi-fi 24h (300mega)
- Tv lcd
- Fax and Print Service
- Washing machine, Iron, Tv, Dvd.
- The apt is a penthouse renovated with materials of last generation so it's always ventilated and fresh.
- I take cleaning very seriously. At each check-in a cleaner deeply cleans the room. Bed linen and towels are always washed with disinfectant soap as well as the bathroom.
- Blankets, sheets, towels, toilet paper and soaps (shampoo, shower gel) are provided.
- Train station and Airports are very easy to reach! Anyway it is possible to reserve a private taxi indicating the flight details at the booking time or later. A driver will wait the guest at the airport.
- Lots Of Light, High Ceilings, Spacious Closets, Steps From Fun Shopping And Fine Dining, Excellent Location!
- The Rome important attractions are easily reachable by walk or by underground.
What’s more? 5 min walking from the bar "Pompi" where you can eat the best tiramisu in town! :)
Interaction with guests
I'll give you the most possible privacy but I'll be always available if you need it!
Other things to note
Parking: There are free parking areas all around my place but it's normally difficult to find a spot.
There is a private parking available close by the place for 13 euros a day.
- no smoking at home.
- throw only toilet paper in the discharges of sanitary plumbing to avoid any clogging problems.
- turn the lights off when you don't need them.
- don't drive the other people upstairs crazy by forgetting your keys and buzzing at 2am!:)
- when you use the kitchen then wash your staffs
Hi! I am an italian actor and director. I'm 35yo, I'm very easy going and I love traveling and meeting people.That's why, basically, I began to use Airbnb. I don't smoke and I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I grew up here and I have a degree in Modern Literature and Art so basically... I can tell you everything about the city and about the most interesting places in Italy! :)
If interested feel free to contact me so we can chat and get to know each other!