Newly remodeled Spanish style home with gorgeous glass mosaic tiled pool / spa and a breathtaking view of the mountains. Lush landscaping throughout the entire backyard and plenty of privacy. Only two miles from the heart of downtown.
Newly remodeled Spanish style home with gorgeous glass mosaic tiled pool / spa and a breathtaking view of the mountains. Lush landscaping throughout the entire backyard and plenty of privacy. Only two miles from the heart of downtown and only 1/2 a mile from the Riviera Hotel, a Palm Springs landmark. This three bedroom two bath home has a total of 5 beds (King, Queen, 3x Full) and sleeps up to six guests. Brand new kitchen has all stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and double door fridge. Flat screen TV with cable in the living room and master bedroom. Three sets of french doors open out to the backyard and misters built into the trellis help to keep you cool from the sun.
Spa heat is included free however during the Winter if guests wish to have the pool heated they must notify us in advance and a $40/day pool heat fee will be required upon check in.
City ID #1976
Guests have access to the entire house included the garage if needed.
Interaction with guests
We have a local property manager who will meet you to help you check in as well as be nearby should you need anything during your stay.
Check in: After 4:00pm Check Out: Before 11:00 AM
Pool Heat $40/Day paid on arrival - Must Let us know in advance. Spa heat is free.
Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise must be kept to a minimum. Should police be called due to neighbor complaints from noise your security deposit will be forfeited.
Authorized Use and Guests: The Premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence not to exceed 6 people per Palm Springs ordinance. No more than 6 (Six) persons are permitted to reside or sleep on the premises. No other guests, visitors or persons are permitted. If the Premises are used, in any way, by more or different persons than those identified then occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
CLEANING: Occupants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Premises will be delivered to Occupant in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Occupant will deliver the Premises in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear. The Occupants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Occupants. Occupants shall pay for maintenance and repairs, beyond the regular cleaning fee that was collected, should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Occupants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Occupants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings inside and outside.
GENERAL RULES AND SAFETY: The Occupant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Occupant shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Occupants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise must be kept to a minimum. Neighbor, police or property management complaints will result in a full loss of security deposit. Occupant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property. The property has a fire extinguisher under the sink in the kitchen area or in the nearby cabinet. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Occupant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become missing or less than fully charged. Occupant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies. Occupant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, gas fire-pit and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Occupant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
SECURITY: Occupant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so. Property MUST be securely locked any time you leave including all windows and back doors. If property is not properly locked when you depart, you will be responsible if anything is stolen.
TRASH DISPOSAL: The Occupants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash and recycling in the bins along the side of the house for pick up after their stay.
NO PETS: Pets are not allowed without prior permission and an additional pet cleaning fee. If an unauthorized pet is on the premises occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the pet.
NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the Premises. If smoking does occur on the Premises, (i) Occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors and removal of debris; (ii) Occupant, Authorized Guests, and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from the Premises; (iii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (iv) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
HOUSEHOLD SUPPLIES: Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, toilet paper, paper towels, and other items as commonly used.
UTILITIES: Owner is to pay for all utilities except as follows: A. There is no house phone line. Occupants must use personal cell phone. B. Wireless Internet and cable TV are provided and the service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV or Internet services.
POOL/SPA USE: Occupant agrees to pay for OPTIONAL heating of the pool ($40 a day) If desired. Spa heat is complimentary.
RULES; REGULATIONS; NO COMMERCIAL USE: Occupant agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Occupant. Occupant shall not, and shall ensure that guests and licensees of Occupant shall not: (i) disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other occupants of the building in which Premises is located or its neighbors; (ii) use the Premises for any commercial or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband; (iii) violate any law or ordinance; or (iv) commit waste or nuisance on or about the Premises.
MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Premises including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall immediately notify Owner or Owner's Representative of any problem, malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for all repairs or replacements caused by Occupant, guests and licensees of Occupant, excluding ordinary wear and tear. Occupant shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem, malfunction or damage in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
ALTERATIONS: Occupant shall not make any alterations in or about the Premises including, but not limited to, moving furniture, painting, wallpapering, adding or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dish(es), placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using screws, fastening devices, large nails or adhesive materials.
ENTRY: A. Owner and Owner's representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, at any time, (i) for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Occupant has complied with the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) in case of emergency. B. Owner and Owner's representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice, to show the Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, occupants, Occupants, mortgagees, lenders, appraisers or contractors.
NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Occupant shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises. If this Agreement is assigned or the Premises or any part thereof is sublet, (i) Occupant, Authorized Guests, assignee(s),sublessee(s) and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from it; (ii) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
UNAVAILABILITY: If for any reason beyond the control of Owner or Owner's Representative, the Premises is unavailable, Owner or Owner's Representative may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full to Occupant all payments made.
OCCUPANT'S OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Occupant shall: (i) give Owner all copies of all keys or opening devices to the Premises, including any common areas; (ii) vacate the Premises and surrender it to Owner empty of all persons; (iii) vacate any/all parking and/or storage space; and (iv) deliver the Premises to Owner in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
For information regarding the Premises or this Agreement, contact the Owner:
Peter Tanoury ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. Guests and their visitors will comply with the Rules of Conduct listed below for users of the pool and pool deck at the Property (“pool"). Guests agree to inform their visitors of these rules and will ensure that they will also abide by those rules.
2. Guests assume all risks relating to or arising out of the use of the pool by themselves and their visitors. Guests understand that no lifeguards are provided at the pool and that they and their visitors will be swimming at their own risk. In consideration of being allowed to use the pool, Guests, on behalf of themselves and their visitors, their legal representative, heirs, successors, and assigns, do hereby release, waive, and discharge owners and their officers, directors, agents, and employees (“the Releasees") from any and all liability to Guests and their visitors, their spouses, legal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns from and against any and all loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys fees and costs related to any litigation and any appeals), and any claim or damages on account of injury to Guests or visitors, even injury resulting in death, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of the pool.
3. Guests agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from any loss, damage, or cost of any kind whatsoever they may incur due to or arising out of or relating to Guests' presence, or the presence of their visitors, in or upon the pool, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
4. Guests expressly agree that this Waiver and Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California and that if any portion of it is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.
5. Guests hereby release and discharge the Releasees from any and all claims whatsoever on account of first aid treatment or services rendered to or by Guests, their visitors, or any minor child for which they are responsible, arising out of or relating to or necessitated by the use of the pool.
6. This Waiver and Release contains the entire agreement between Guests and Releasees relating to the subject matter hereof, and the terms of the Waiver and Release are contractual and not mere recital.
7. Guests further state that they have carefully read the foregoing Waiver and Release, understand the contents, and have signed it as their own free act.
8. Guests have read the conditions and rules listed on this form and understand and agree to abide by these conditions and rules.
RULES GOVERNING THE USE OF POOLS AND POOL AREA
1.The use of the pool facilities is restricted to Guests and their visitors. Persons who cannot demonstrate that they are an owner, Guests or authorized visitors may not use the pool.
2. Use of the facilities is at the Guest's own risk. Lifeguards are not provided.
3. No pets are permitted in the pool at any time.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
5. All authorized persons must place a towel or other material between their bodies and the pool furniture to protect the furniture from oils and greases.
6. Eating is allowed only at tables and seating areas outside of the pool. Casa Avalon Rental Agreement and Pool Waiver- 8/2012Page 6 of 7
7. Breakable containers are not allowed in the pool area.
8. Persons with infectious or contagious health conditions are not permitted in the pool.
9. Diving, jumping, or running is not allowed in the pool area.
10. Plastic pants that seal around diaper areas are required when persons in the pool wear diapers.
11. No one shall pollute the pool. Anyone who pollutes the pool will be held responsible for the costs incurred in treating or correcting the problems caused by the pollution.