We have rented our cabin since 2010. We maintain a clean, spacious and private cabin for what many guests consider one of the best values for this type of accommodation in the area. The cabin is located near Unicoi State Park/Anna Ruby Falls (5-10 minutes) and Helen (10 minutes). Lake Burton is about 40 minutes away.
ONLY 3-5 MILES FROM HELEN/UNICOI STATE PARK/CHATTAHOOCHEE! Designed to ENTERTAIN with UNCOMPROMISED LUXURY AND PRIVACY... find the place you'll never want to leave in this spacious 2 bedroom cabin located in a private 1.5 acre wooded setting.
Ask for our WINTER & SPRING SPECIAL 1/15 - 5/15 Book two nights stay third night for 50% of the listed rate. SUMMER SPECIAL 6/5-9/1: Book three weekday nights and stay the fourth night for 50% of the listed rate!
•2 Bedroom; K upstairs;Q downstairs
•Q Sleeper Sofa upstairs
•Electric Stove top
•Land Line Phone
•Dogs Allowed (must have owners approval) ($100 refundable security deposit)
•All Wood Floors
•Outside Fire Pit
• Inside Jacuzzi Bath Tub
•WiFi (wireless internet)
•Charcoal BBQ Grill-bring charcoal
Newly graded roads
Check Unicoi State Park, Sautee Village, and Alpine Helen & White County Convention and Visitors Bureau for local events near the cabin. There is great hiking, kayaking, fishing, and a variety of places to eat in the area.
Guests have a Private wooded lot
Interaction with guests
Off site property manager
Other things to note
Please note the check in time and check out times.
4 PM check in and 11 AM check out. Call property manager (phone number hidden) when you are ready to depart.
*We will send you the Lockbox Code.
*To check in go directly to the cabin.
*Be clear on Directions before you depart.
*No Smoking! $100 charge for smoking in cabin strictly enforced
*Check out is 11AM. Unless a pre approved late check out is arranged there is $50 late check out fee. Please call (phone number hidden) Blue Creek Cleaning when you check out.
*Do not feed the bears.We are not responsible for damages caused by bears.
* Renter must be at least 21 years of age to reserve and check-in.
* Three night min stay during the holidays and special events (Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years)
* $10 pet fee per night. $100 pet security deposit
* We can only accept one pet per stay. If their is damage or excessive shedding or cleanup due to a pet there is $100 charge. We leave a broom, dustpan and small vac for your use.
* Kitchenware has been added for your convenience. You are responsible for cleaning up your own dishes prior to departure. All dishes must be in the dishwasher washing or clean before you depart. $25 dishwashing fee if dishes are not washed.
* Please strip used sheets off bed and place in laundry room. Leave mattress cover on mattress.
*We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If an item is left behind and a guest asks to have an item shipped then the guest must pay shipping(website hidden)ing costs plus $25 service charge to housekeeping staff directly.
*Each property has a specific maximum occupancy. Take note of the maximum number of guests allowed in the cabins before making your reservation. This policy is strictly enforced. Bringing more guests than that of the reservation may result in immediate departure with no refund. The maximum occupancy is stated in all accommodations descriptions.
*If you have a wedding or large gathering at the cabin or on the property of any of our Cabin locations without prior notice and securing a package, you will be charged a MINIMUM of $1000.00 for your event.
*Refunds for early departures are not given under any circumstance. If you need to cancel your reservation, we will honor a One Time reservation change. We can move your reservation to a later date (excluding holidays and special events); we do however offer this change One Time Only. Once this One Time move is made, any additional changes will cancel your reservation without a refund
*There is absolutely no ATV, dirt bike, or any other type of off road vehicle use at any of the cabins or on the property of the entire Summitt Development. Use of an all terrain vehicle at a cabin or on any of the premises will result in $200.00 charge plus possible further collection(s) due to damage. This may also result in being asked to leave without a refund.
*You will be held responsible for any irremovable stains or damage caused to towels or linens at a cost of $5 per towel and $50 per sheet.
*Do not add anything to the hot tub (including, but not limited to bubble bath, bath oils, etc.). Doing so will result in an additional cleaning fee. Do not put small children in the hot tub. Do not put glass in the hot tub. Keep hot tub covered when not in use. Leave hot tub set at 100º when not in use.
*Do not set air conditioning below 72F or leave the windows and doors open while the A/C is running . Unit will freeze up and you will have no A/C .
*Preserve nature as it is. Leave all flowers, wood, and anything else on the grounds as it is. Taking anything from the grounds is strictly prohibited.
*Prior to departure please take all trash and place inside the trashcan located on the deck by the master bedroom door.
Please enjoy the great outdoors, but respect the privacy of other guests, and do not wander out of our boundaries on to another parcel. Please respect the privacy and property of any neighbors.
* Please respect your neighbors and keep the noise level down between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
*Firearms at the cabin is prohibited. Shooting guns at the cabin is prohibited. Shooting guns will result in being asked to leave the property with no refund.
*Flushing sanitary napkins down the commode will result in major damage to the septic system. A $250 fine to repair the septic system will result.
* Bring charcoal, liter fluid and a liter. You are responsible for cleaning your own grill prior to departure. Empty charcoal ash into the firepit.
* You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the premises during your occupancy and to leave the premises reasonably clean and in good condition upon departure. Failure to keep the cabin clean may result in additional cleaning fees.
*Do not rearrange or tamper with the wiring of the TV and satelite systems. The TV remotes are for the volume controls and the satellite remotes are for the channel controls.
* Any items that are damaged during your stay due to negligence or carelessness will be billed for the cost of the product replacement and/or for the labor to repair. This will be billed to the credit card on record.
*Bad weather can cause problems such as power outages resulting in loss of power and water and may cause poor road conditions. We cannot be held responsible for weather related problems. Guest agrees not to request any refund for nights stayed if such an occurrence happens. Be sure to bring a Flashlight with you In Case of an Emergency
*Although unlikely, we will do our best to resolve any maintenance problems.
*The landlord or maintenance technician may enter the premises at any time in the event of emergency, but will use its best efforts to give 24-hour notice for normal maintenance or sales inspections.
*There should be no expectation of refund, and there will be no refund or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have chosen to rent or in the event that something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction. There will be no refunds or compassions for: Acts of God, Mother Nature, act of war or government agencies, road maintenance, gas shortages, power outages, TV services outages, internet outages, or water outages.
*Descriptions of the cabins are deemed accurate but may be subject to change. We have the right to change the cabins amenities such as the furnishings, equipment, and anything other to improve the cabin
*Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that wood burning fireplaces are seasonal from October 1st through April 15th. Only hardwood or Dura flame type logs shall be burned in wood burning fireplaces. No other item including but not limited to; charcoal, lava rocks, accelerants, etc. will be burned in wood log fireplaces. Guests agree to pay for any damages caused by burning items in the fireplace. Guests further agree that no fire will be left unattended. Firewood is for sale at any grocery stores in the area during firewood season. Do not place the fireplace coals in the woods. Please dump them in the fire ring outside the cabin and then wet them thoroughly to make sure they are not hot.
* The fireplace flue moves up and down not side to side
* All cabins are treated by a professional pest control company on regular bases. However guests are in the mountains and woods and depending upon the time of year may encounter Bear, Deer, Turkey, Ladybugs, Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, etc. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly and to bring insect repellent for outdoors activities. NO REFUND OR DISCOUNT will be offered.
*A majority of the cabins in the Helen area are on gravel roads with varying degrees of gradients. The Helen topography consists of hills, ridges and is generally considered mountainous, and therefore some roads and /or driveways may be slightly steep or rough. They are all accessible by any type of vehicle, however, but keep in mind you will travelling on uphill/downhill gravel road conditions. If you are arriving by motorcycle or will be towing a trailer, please let us know ahead of time.
* If you have any difficulties with anything in your cabin during your stay, you must make us aware of it immediately so that we may do whatever is necessary to resolve the situation. Our phone number is (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden).
* not responsible for lost or stolen items.