About this listing
Double room in a beautiful loft overlooking the old port of Genoa. Equipped with all amenities, elegant and cozy! In the center, close to all points of interest and the train station. Beautiful garden terrace!
I rent a double bedroom furnished in brand new apartment over the old harbor , very bright suitable for both short and long stays . The apartment is really nice complete with all the comforts and finished renovating a few years ago... consists of two bedrooms, living room , bathroom, kitchen and terrace / garden area overlooking the sea perfect for spending a wonderful evening admiring the marina with its mega cruise ships , the roofs of the old town , the lantern of Genoa , and the famous aquarium.
Inside you will find all the comfort you need : air conditioning, gas central heating , internet wifii Fastweb, washer / dryer, dishwasher , oven / microwave , American fridge, tropical aquarium , great shower , hair dryer, sofa bed in the living room , plasma televisions, teak flooring , fully furnished with bespoke furniture and design.
The apartment is on the sixth floor of a building of 1200, although in the historic center , the area is very safe because the building is directly adjacent to the old port .
You'll love ' stay here because it will allow you' turn around the Old Town on foot forgetting your machine and you will have therefore the possibility ' to discover the true medieval Genoa , the alleyways , the classic Genoese alleys ...
Included in the price are towels (one big type shower and one per person ) and sheets / blankets clean.
For more information or questions please do not hesitate to contact me !
Guests will have access to their private room (the one under the loft) and they will have the full use in sharing with me the living room, kitchen, bathroom and terrace.
Interaction with Guests
I will not be always in the apartment as I often work in France. When I will be in Genoa I will be happy to give you all the information and tips that you need!
The apartment is located in the city center , right on the old harbor , opposite the aquarium , very easy to transport , car parks , railway and universities. The area is surrounded by restaurants, pubs, supermarkets , playgrounds for children and bars, 1 minute walk to the Aquarium and ferry to the Cinque Terre and Portofino. Ten minutes' walk from Piazza Principe railway station .
Other Things to Note
The apartment has two security cameras, one on the terrace and the other in the main entrance. The living room has a monitor to display surveyed zones.
- Guests are kindly asked to take care of the flat and to leave it in order
- The teak floor is very delicate so please take off your shoes and be careful not to spill liquid on wood.
- If you are not present at home, please turn off all the lights on
- If you are not present at home, please turn off all air conditioners
- Do not throw objects inside WC
- Do not throw anything from the terrace
- On the terrace there is often windy so I ask you kindly when you're not using it to close the umbrella and be careful to any object that can fly and fall down.
- If you break something, please let me know so that I can repair the damage.
- If the electricity fails you can find the switch right next the entrance door in a gray box.