About this listing
Every guest enjoys this view from above, in this cute apartment. Near enough to the city center, quick access by metro.
I can provide any tourist information, you don't need to worry how to find your way around.
This 34m² apartment has a totally unblocked view of the city from the balcony, most guests love this.
Situated at a quiet and safe residential neighbourhood, away from the crowds and noise of the city center. It is 350m from the metro station, and you can take easily the metro to the city center, travel time is about 15 minutes, a few metro stops away. There are also various buses and trolleys, though probably you will not need them, metro is sufficient.
Supermarket, restaurants, bakery, and other various shops are also in the neighbourhood. There are little parks around, two open basketball fields, and a playground for children.
Sleeping surfaces are: One comfortable double bed (200x150cm), and one couch that turns into a double bed.
The apartment is equipped with:
- WiFi internet (up to 24Mbps), air condition, hot water, heating, fridge, gas stove, microwave & grill oven, pots/pans/dishes/etc., iron & ironing board, hair dryer, radio, alarm clock.
- Also, there are maps of central Athens, and other books with travel information.
- If you have many clothes to wash, you can use my washing machine in the apartment I live in, in the same building.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment I live in is in the same building, it's easy to find me in case you need something.
Feel free to ask me for travel information, even before booking, I will be glad to help you have a good time in Athens or wherever you will go before or after that.
I can do airport pick-up or drop-off with my car, for a fee smaller than a taxi. The travel time is about 25 minutes.
For your information, a taxi would cost 38€ (54€ night shift), while metro is 10€ per person and will take you more than 1 hour to arrive.
It's a safe and quiet neighbourhood, away from the noisy and possibly unsafe city center (depending on neighbourhood), but close enough to arrive fast in a few stops of the metro. Around the apartment you will find supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, bakeries, banks, other shops, little parks, etc.
The apartment is 350 meters from the metro station. In 6 or 7 metro stops you arrive in the city center where the most important sights are located. There are also buses, in case you need them, and taxis.
If you come by car, there is an easy access from/to E75 highway (Athens-Thessaloniki).
- First of all, please respect the neighbours: No loud noises or loud talking/shouting, especially during quiet hours: 22:00 to 07:30 and 15:00 to 17:30. No peeking around the separating glass towards the neighbours' balcony. No sharing of private information about me or yourself with people that may ask you things. I am sorry that I insist on these things, but the neighbours have complained about a few disrespectful guests.
- This is a smoke-free apartment. If you need to smoke, please do so in the balcony only.
- Do not forget A/C on while you are away.
- Do not use the towels to wipe the bathroom floor (There is a mop & bucket at the balcony for this purpose)
- Do not throw toilet paper in the toilet basin (to avoid possible blocking of central pipe)
- Do not make a mess (No dirt/trash everywhere).
I love the simple things in life and I am not a party animal. I enjoy interesting conversations with friends or guests. I like to occupy myself with many hobbies: computers, internet, photography, nature, music (listening/playing), DIY, traveling, etc.
I like to make my guests as comfortable as possible, and to provide them with hints and tips to make their stay in Greece more enjoyable. I like some cultural exchange with the guests whenever possible. I have even made some good friends via airbnb.