About this listing
No reservations more than 3 months in advance, thanks. We accept short stays (1 to 3) only in last minute booking (special fares). We give preference for stays of one mounth. For summertime, one month renting at least.
Place d'Italie – Butte-aux-Cailles.
No reservations more than 3 months in advance, thanks. We accept short stays (1 to 3) only in last minute booking. For summertime, one month renting at least.
Newly renovated (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) apartment, calm and luminous, on the third and penultimate floor of a small building. Two windows give on a quiet street where you can hear the birds sing !
Two minutes by foot to metro "Place d'Italie" (lines n° 5.6 and 7) and bus n° (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and 83.
Outdoor internet code acces also available for free for your mobile (with owner acces codes).
Towel, sheets, slip, cloths included.
- Wifi (laptop provided if needed - 100€ deposit-)
- Comfortable two-places bed-couch (bed 140 X 190)
- Day light bathroom and with toilet (large shower)
-Equipped kitchen (vitroceramics, microwave oven grill, refrigerator with a freezer compartment, mixer-mincer)
- Television flat screen compatible TNT with CD and DVD reader
- Washing machine
- Small library and DVDtheque
- Tourist documentation on Paris' sites and surroundings
At five minutes by foot :
- Animated and user-friendly bars and restaurants at La Butte-aux-Cailles (the Little Montmartre)
- Large food marketplace boulevard Blanqui (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday)
- Huge shopping mall Italy 2 : 130 shops and restaurants, ATM
- Cinemas at the Gobelins Avenue
- Public swimming pool (interior and exterior)
- Cinq Diamants Theater
- Theater “Théâtre de Poche"
- Public library
- Post office
- Public library
- Hospital la Pitié-Salpêtrière (bd de l'Hôpital) with emergency service
- Close to the Chinese district (store and food)
CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Vélib'station (very cheap automatic bicycle 24/24 7/7rent) in next street
- Train Stations: Austerlitz (direct 7 min), Montparnasse (direct 15 min), gare de l'Est et gare du Nord (direct 30 min)
- Airports: Orly (20 minutes by taxi, 45 min by transport public), Roissy / Charles-de-Gaulle (1 h en transport public)
- Close car park (optionnal)
We are sorry to not accept smokers nore pets.
We are proud to use only non toxic for environment products to clean the place.
We will be glad to help you and give you advices in any occasion.
Guidelines for good neighborly conduct :
In order not to disturb the inhabitants of the property during the rental of a parisian apartment:
- Respect your neighbors and try to keep on good terms with them (politeness and discretion).
- Avoid making noise in communal areas when carrying luggage in the stairs, slamming the front door, running in the stairs ...
- Do not make too much noise in the apartment which would be likely to disturb neighbors (music or radio volume too high, slamming doors, talking loudly with the windows open, highheels on the floor ...).
- Observe the general prohibition in France to make noise after 10pm.
- Do not smoke, or crush cigarettes in public areas of the building.
- Do not dispose of litter, paper or cigarette butts in public areas (staircase, lift ...).
- Do not use the apartment for professional purposes, do not receive the general public in the apartment.
- Do not displace the furniture around the apartment.
- Throw your garbage in the appropriate garbage bins regularly and sort your garbage from your recycliables.
- Do not leave the heating on whilst also opening windows.
- Do not leave the windows wide open and verify that all taps and the oven top rings are turned off, when leaving the apartment.
- Keep your Paris short term rental and its content in good condition.
Studio must be cleaned and arranged for check-out (or we can make it for you for 30€).