No reservations more than 3 months in advance, thanks. We accept short stays (1 to 3) only in last minute booking (special fares). We give preference for stays of one mounth. For summertime, one month renting at least.
We are sorry to not accept smokers nore pets.
We are proud to use only non toxic for environment products to clean the place.
We will be glad to help you and give you advices in any occasion.
Guidelines for good neighborly conduct :
In order not to disturb the inhabitants of the property during the rental of a parisian apartment:
- Respect your neighbors and try to keep on good terms with them (politeness and discretion).
- Avoid making noise in communal areas when carrying luggage in the stairs, slamming the front door, running in the stairs ...
- Do not make too much noise in the apartment which would be likely to disturb neighbors (music or radio volume too high, slamming doors, talking loudly with the windows open, highheels on the floor ...).
- Observe the general prohibition in France to make noise after 10pm.
- Do not smoke, or crush cigarettes in public areas of the building.
- Do not dispose of litter, paper or cigarette butts in public areas (staircase, lift ...).
- Do not use the apartment for professional purposes, do not receive the general public in the apartment.
- Do not displace the furniture around the apartment.
- Throw your garbage in the appropriate garbage bins regularly and sort your garbage from your recycliables.
- Do not leave the heating on whilst also opening windows.
- Do not leave the windows wide open and verify that all taps and the oven top rings are turned off, when leaving the apartment.
- Keep your Paris short term rental and its content in good condition.
Studio must be cleaned and arranged for check-out (or we can make it for you for 30€).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Florent : Phd in Educationnal Sciences, in love with arts and culture (my parents are artists :
I already have experience in renting my home (I had a house before, and now it is just a studio, more easy to manage !).
Anne : creating her own job in harmony and peace minded.