About This Listing
No reservations more than 3 months in advance, thanks. We accept short stays (1 to 3) only in last minute booking (special fares). For summertime, one month renting at least.
Place d'Italie – Butte-aux-Cailles.
No reservations more than 3 months in advance, thanks. We accept short stays (1 to 3) only in last minute booking. For summertime, one month renting at least.
Newly renovated 15 m2 (161 ft2) apartment, calm and luminous, on the third and penultimate floor of a small building. Two windows give on a quiet street where you can hear the birds sing !
Two minutes by foot to metro "Place d'Italie" (lines n° 5.6 and 7) and bus n° (phone number hidden) and 83.
Outdoor internet code acces also available for free for your mobile (with owner acces codes).
Towel, sheets, slip, cloths included.
- Wifi (laptop provided if needed - 100€ deposit-)
- Comfortable two-places bed-couch (bed 140 X 190)
- Day light bathroom and with toilet (large shower)
-Equipped kitchen (vitroceramics, microwave oven grill, refrigerator with a freezer compartment, mixer-mincer)
- Television flat screen compatible TNT with CD and DVD reader
- Washing machine
- Small library and DVDtheque
- Tourist documentation on Paris’ sites and surroundings
At five minutes by foot :
- Animated and user-friendly bars and restaurants at La Butte-aux-Cailles (the Little Montmartre)
- Large food marketplace boulevard Blanqui (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday)
- Huge shopping mall Italy 2 : 130 shops and restaurants, ATM
- Cinemas at the Gobelins Avenue
- Public swimming pool (interior and exterior)
- Cinq Diamants Theater
- Theater “Théâtre de Poche”
- Public library
- Post office
- Public library
- Hospital la Pitié-Salpêtrière (bd de l’Hôpital) with emergency service
- Close to the Chinese district (store and food)
CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Vélib'station (very cheap automatic bicycle 24/24 7/7rent) in next street
- Train Stations: Austerlitz (direct 7 min), Montparnasse (direct 15 min), gare de l’Est et gare du Nord (direct 30 min)
- Airports: Orly (20 minutes by taxi, 45 min by transport public), Roissy / Charles-de-Gaulle (1 h en transport public)
- Close car park (optionnal)
We are sorry to not accept smokers nore pets.
We are proud to use only non toxic for environment products to clean the place.
We will be glad to help you and give you advices in any occasion.
Guidelines for good neighborly conduct :
In order not to disturb the inhabitants of the property during the rental of a parisian apartment:
- Respect your neighbors and try to keep on good terms with them (politeness and discretion).
- Avoid making noise in communal areas when carrying luggage in the stairs, slamming the front door, running in the stairs ...
- Do not make too much noise in the apartment which would be likely to disturb neighbors (music or radio volume too high, slamming doors, talking loudly with the windows open, highheels on the floor ...).
- Observe the general prohibition in France to make noise after 10pm.
- Do not smoke, or crush cigarettes in public areas of the building.
- Do not dispose of litter, paper or cigarette butts in public areas (staircase, lift ...).
- Do not use the apartment for professional purposes, do not receive the general public in the apartment.
- Do not displace the furniture around the apartment.
- Throw your garbage in the appropriate garbage bins regularly and sort your garbage from your recycliables.
- Do not leave the heating on whilst also opening windows.
- Do not leave the windows wide open and verify that all taps and the oven top rings are turned off, when leaving the apartment.
- Keep your Paris short term rental and its content in good condition.
From Jun 26 - Aug 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 21 nights.
Charmant studio, qui correspond parfaitement aux photos mises en ligne. Hôte très agréable, très arrangeant, discret. Studio très bien placé, à deux minutes des métros, proche des commerces. Studio très propre et fonctionnel malgré la faible superficie. Très bon séjour.
Florent was a very kind and welcoming host! Especially after our flight was delayed and we had to arrive a day late. He made sure we had everything we needed and helped us set up our room. He let us know he was available if we needed anything but was not overbearing during our stay. The only issue we had was the plumbing backing up, but Florent was sure to let us know he would be of assistance if we ran into troubles. Other than that, the apartment was clean and cute, and the location was exceptional! Steps from the subway, a mall, and countless places to eat. We had a lovely time staying at This AirBNB.
very nice house for a short stay in paris. we stayed 6 days and we had everything we needed. Florent was helpful when we needed him. the house is exactly as shown in the pictures and the bathroom really great. Also the area is perfect. Supermarket in 100m, bakery in 50m and a big shopping mall just around the corner. we would definitely stay again.
J'ai passé 6 semaines dans l'appartement d'Anne et Florent. Celui-ci est extrêmement bien situé, à deux pas de la station Place d'Italie et dans une rue très calme et un quartier où l'on trouve toutes les commodités.. L'appartement est fonctionnel avec une agréable salle de bains
Anne et Florent ont été très disponibles lors du séjour mais pas intrusifs, je me suis senti chez moi et c'est tout à fait ce que je recherchais.
The flat is really cute, though smaller that it seems on photos. Everything that you need for living is there, so we felt like at home. Metro, shops and restaurants are really close to this place. Some trouble could have people who has light sleep, as there you always hear all the residents from all buildings around.
I spent the whole month of August in the studio and it was perfect for my needs. It was close to the metro station and there were plenty of shops and restaurants in the nearby. Everytime I texted Florent to ask a question or anything else, he replied promptly and kindly. I found it very clean and nice. Wi-fi perfectly working. Very nice place!!! ;)
The reservation was canceled 39 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
About the Host, Anne Et Florent
Florent : Phd in Educationnal Sciences, in love with arts and culture (my parents are artists : (website hidden)).
I already have experience in renting my home (I had a house before, and now it is just a studio, more easy to manage !).
Anne : creating her own job in harmony and peace minded.