This 20 square meters (215 square feet) studio is situated in the south of Paris, on the third floor of a building with an elevator (not suitable for wheelchair or stroller).
The area is very safe as the main entrance is protected by a secret code and a second door closed by a key.
Perfect location: 1 minutes walk from the subway/metro, line number 12, station "Porte de Versailles" and from bus stops lines 80 & 39.
You can also rent a vélib (bike-sharing in Paris), there is a station at Porte de Versailles (3min walk).
The 2012 Paris Motor Show will take place at Porte de Versailles from 29th September to 14th October.
Bright, quiet and well appointed studio with one separated bathroom (shower and WC), one separated kitchen fully equiped (hod, oven, microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle)
Studio fully equiped :
- convertible sofa for 2 persons
- bed linen
- fully equiped kitchen (hob, oven, microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle)
- books and cook books
- LCD screen
- dvd player + dvd
- iron and iron board
- washing machine
- iphone charger
- maps of Paris (French and English) and plenty of tips for your stay .
I will be glad to provide you personally all the information and advice that you'll need during your stay!
Restaurant, supermarkets, bakery, drugstore, banks, grocery at the foot of the building.
CHECK IN-OUT INFORMATION
- Because of subsequent bookings I use check in-out times in order to be able to clean the apartment in between.
- However let me know your arrival / departure times so we can work out the check-in and check-out to your convenience.
- If no other guest check in is scheduled for the same day of your check out there is a possibility of leaving your luggage at the apartment.
- Let me know if you have any needs, any problems or any questions.
- Behave as you would be in your own place, respect the furniture and items in the apartment.
- Respect the neighbors and do not make excessive noise before 8am and after 11pm, the studio is not suitable for events or parties.
- Linen and towels are provided, you'll be charged if something is missing at the check-out.
- Take off your shoes, the parquet is quite sensitive ;)
- Don't smoke inside the main room, you can smoke at the window or in the kitchen
- Don't bring any pets
- I'll be grateful if you can give some water to my plants!
- I don’t ask 6€ for cleaning fee but please leave the apartment as tidy and clean when you checked in
-Leave your garbage downstairs close to the entrance, in the courtyard.
ENJOY your stay !
- J'utilise les horaires de départ / arrivée afin d'être à même de nettoyer l'appartement entre deux locations
- Cependant, n'hésitez pas à me communiquer vos horaires d'arrivée / de départ afin que nous fixions un horaire qui vous arrange le plus
- N'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez la moindre question ou si vous rencontrez n'importe quel problème, je suis totalement joignable par téléphone / mail
- Comportez vous comme vous vous comporteriez dans votre propre appartement, merci de respecter le mobilier, mes affaires etc
- Enlevez vos chaussures en entrant dans l'appartement
- Ne fumez pas dans la pièce principale (ou à la fenêtre seulement), la cuisine -séparée- est la seule pièce où vous pourrez fumer
- Les animaux ne sont pas acceptés
- Je serai très reconnaissante si vous pensiez à arroser les plantes de ma jardinière ;)
- Respectez mes voisins et ne faites pas trop de bruit avant 8H le matin et après 23H le soir. Le studio n'est pas adéquat pour des soirées.
- Je demande 6€ pour le ménage, je compte toutefois sur vous pour laisser l'appartement aussi propre que lors de votre arrivée
- Merci de descendre vos poubelles dans la cour intérieure, en respectant au maximum le tri sélectif. Vous pouvez accéder à la cour au rez-de-chaussée, en poussant une porte presque en face de la porte vitrée du hall, après avoir descendu 3 marches.
-Les draps et serviettes sont fournis pour votre séjour
Je vous souhaite bien évidemment un excellent séjour!!
My wife and I had a wonderful stay in Paris. Alice was a fantastic and helpful host. Her quaint apartment was perfect for our stay.
We spent a week and a half in Paris and we could not have asked for a better host. Alice was extremely nice, responsive and helpful. The apartment was also perfect: clean, functional and charming. It is located in a great neighborhood close to the metro and other amenities. We absolutely loved our stay and have no negative comment about this experience.
Merci encore Alice pour ton chaleureux accueil!
Alice is a lovely and friendly host, so is her flat. It's a small apartment but has everything you need. The neighborhood is really safe and convenient, near the metro and tram. Alice tried so hard to introduce the restaurants, the food, the market, even the Orange telecom location, we really appreciate that. We really had a comfortable stay in Paris during our honeymoon so we recommend Alice's flat.
I totally agree with all Alice’s guests: the apartment is just like shown in the photos. It is perfectly clean and has everything you need - and even more! Just like being at home! Alice gave us towels and sheets and let us use her hair dryer. The location is very good! Only a couple of minutes from the subway station and there’s a direct bus for the tour Eiffel.
Alice is a lovely host! The first day we forgot the code for the door but we send her a sms and she answered immediately even if it was a little bit late. She recommend us some bars and bakeries close to the apartment which were really good. She had been very nice also before we booked, giving a lot of info and always replaying in few hours.
My boyfriend and I stayed only for 4 days but we had a great time! Hope to come back soon. We’ll definitely choose this apartment again! We highly recommend it.
Thank you very much Alice! We’re very happy to have met you :)
Un appartement idéalement situé dans le 15ème arrondissement de Paris, calme et décoré avec beaucoup de goût !
Merci à Alice pour son accueil et sa disponibilité !
Everything was really good! The house is small, but there is enough space for two people! The neighborhood is perfect, the area is really safe and there are so many good bars, bakeries, near the house are KFC and Macdonald! Alice was really nice and friendly! Thank You and I so much recommend this flat:)
Alice was a really lovely and helpful host! We had a wonderful stay at her apartment which was decorated with a lot of care and it looks very inviting. Also it was helpful we were allowed to use her linings and towels (and her hairdryer...forgot mine) because we already had a lot of stuff with us. She recommend us some good Bars and Cafes nearby which were really good. Thank you very much Alice for offering your apartment. I highly recommend her, I would choose her apartment anytime when I'll be in Paris again.
Je suis Parisienne depuis 16 ans et suis âgée de 26 ans. J'ai obtenu un Master à l'université Paris 3 et travaille depuis 4 ans en tant que responsable e-commerce et community manager pour une marque de prêt-à-porter pour enfants.
Je suis dynamique, souriante et très attentionnée. J'aurai donc un soin particulier pour mes hôtes afin qu'ils se sentent comme chez eux!
Airbnb m'a d'ailleurs permis de voyager avec des ami(e)s ainsi qu'avec mon copain Thomas à Londres, Rome, Amsterdam et bientôt en Argentine...
I live in Paris for 16 years and went to uni for master's degree. I'm 26 years old and current work as a community manager + e-shop director for a children ready-to-wear brand. I am a dynamic, cheerful and a thoughtful girl. I also speak English :)
Airbnb helps me travelled with my best friends and my boyfriend Thomas in London, Roma, Amsterdam and soon Argentina...!