The condo is located just north of the famous St. Lawrence Market, in the heart of downtown Toronto. A must visit on Saturdays! (before 4pm)
This is a one bedroom condo unit.
- The Condo gives you access to its 2 gyms, one with a dry sauna in change rooms.
- A huge 15,000 square foot rooftop park/patio on the 9th floor that has 2 common BBQ's and boasts STUNNING views of the city. (open early April until early Nov)
- Underground visitor parking for 1 car is available on a first come basis, but rarely an issue to get a spot (street parking in case the lot is full).
- The apartment also has a large east facing terrace, 24'x5' with a love seat/ottoman and a 2 chair bistro table set.
- Floor to ceiling windows in both the living room and bedroom.
- 42" Plasma TV (no cable or channels, sorry) but great for watching movies, etc by connecting your laptop to it for viewing.
- New queen size bed, very comfortable.
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer in the apartment.
- Deep soaker bathtub.
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- Wireless internet included.
- The unit is approx 530 sq. ft plus the terrace.
Being right downtown, you have excellent access to all that the city has to offer: the Distillery District, Yonge Street shops, the Esplanade - St. Lawrence Market, both downtown universities, all theatres, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, art galleries, CN tower, etc. etc. To the not so distant east is Leslieville and the Beaches, and to the north east is Danforth - Greektown. Also, there is the West side (Little Italy - College St., Queen West, Roncesvelles/Ossington, High Park, King West, etc.) of the city is a thriving community.
Walking Distances since condo is very central (the condo received a 100 walking score!) :
- Nearest bus station/streetcar (1 min)
- Nearest subway station (King or Queen Stations) (5min)
- Cabbagetown (15 min)
- St. Lawrence Market (less than 5 min)
- Distillery District (10 min)
- Yonge/Dundas Square (Eaton Centre) (15 min)
- Air Canada Centre (15 mins)
- TIFF LightBox Theatre/Theatre District (20 min)
- City Hall (15 mins)
- Metro Convention Centre (20 min)
- Union Station Train/Subway (15 min)
All of the above can be reached by a short bicycle ride within BIXI bike share, and there is a BIXI station 1 block from condo. Or public transit or taxi of course.
Nearby are numerous restaurants, cafes, Starbucks, pubs, shops, and St. James park, all along trendy King and Queen streets. Check my guestbook for some recommendations.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.
Steven is an extremely accommodating and gracious host. His condo is beautiful, clean, and perfect for what we needed. The location is basically in the center of everything, not farther than a 10-15 minute car ride (without traffic) from any major attraction or popular spot. With the weather being so cold in March, the condo was our home away from home. I highly recommend renting from Steven and his lovely place. Thanks Steven!
Steven has a very nice condo, located conveniently near some of the most interesting places Toronto has to offer.
We made good use of the guest parking spot for our rental car. While the visitors parking lot can get a bit crowded on the week end, it ended up working out.
Steven was very helpful and accommodating, everything was clean and great!
Beware, there are two locations in Toronto with the same address as Steven's place - make sure you don't follow blindly your GPS to the wrong one... unlike us!
Steven was super helpful, answered all my questions, and provided me with everything I needed to know ahead of time.
He took me through everything the night before and was very accommodating with timing/my schedule. The condo was beautiful, the neighbourhood has a lot of perks, and the location is great.
I highly recommend Steven as a host and his condo for a great spot to stay in the city.
A+, Gold Star, AAA, Superfantastic, Wunderbar, !!!.
Everything about Steve's apartment was exactly as described. He was really nice and sweet and accommodating. This will be my future home-away-from-home on future Toronto visits for sure.
My husband and I had an amazing stay at Steven's apartment! Steven was extremely accommodating and made it very easy for us to check in/check out of the apartment. The location is perfect, within walking distance of The Eatons Center and great restaurants. I will definitely not hesitate to stay here again!
Wow!!! What a beautiful condo unit!!! The host was easy to work with. Extremely pleasant. The gym in both buildings were well equipment. Would definitely come back .
I stayed three days at Steven's condo and it was a great experience. Well-located, clean, spacious, the condo is well-equipped too. It's close to the main attraction places. Steven is a great host, really professionnal and nice. I highly recommend!
Steve's condo is in a great location within easy walking distance of the St Lawrence market. In fact we walked to most places including the Art Gallery. The unit was well equipped, light and airy with great views from the 9th floor public balcony. Steve was easily contactable by text and graciously let us stay longer before and evening flight to Australia. A great place to stay.
It was a real smooth stay at Steve's place so I highly recommend. He was a welcoming host, communicated well and the flat is cosy and located well within the city. There were fresh towels, coffee available and a super comfortable bed!
I had a great time staying in Steve's condo. It's in an awesome location - right in downtown and close to all public transportation. I was visiting for the Toronto International Film Festival, and Steve's condo was within walking distance of all the venues. His condo is incredibly stylish, clean, and welcoming. The rooftop is also a huge bonus - great view. On our first night, there was a small mix-up with the key transfer, but Steve was incredibly accommodating and helped to sort out the situation.
Overall, I highly recommend this listing. If I travel to Toronto again, I'll definitely check to see if it's available!
Also, this was my first Airbnb booking, and I was very satisfied by the company's hospitality and service. I will definitely continue using Airbnb for my future travel accommodations. Great experience!