About this listing
A spacious 3 bedroom condo, just steps away from 2 pools and a private beach! Perfect for families and groups of friends. Located just a few minutes drive away from the Hua Hin city centre - it is a hidden gem where attractions are within reach.
A modern, contemporary fully-furnished apartment consisting of:
- 2 large single beds (which can be made into 4 flatter single mattresses), wardrobe, dresser table, 2 chests of drawers, AC
- 2 large double beds, wardrobe, dresser table, 2 chests of drawers, AC
- 1 single bed, wardrobe, dresser table, bedside table, AC
- includes shower, sink, toilet, mirror, towel rail
- includes a microwave, sink, kettle, portable electric stove
- washing machine
- glasses, cups, plates, cutlery
- includes a set of sofa seating 5, TV & a coffee table
- Dining table & chairs seating 4
- Air Conditioning
The Sea Side is directly next to the beach.
Facilities include a gym, 2 swimming pools, 1 communal jacuzzi, sauna, wi-fi internet and security systems.
There are 2 restaurants at a walkable distance.
5 minutes walk to Hi4 bar/club.
10 mins drive to Market Village.
5 mins drive to Plern Warn.
Additional attractions within Hua Hin/ Cha Am area:
Santorini Park (Cha Am)
Premium Outlet (Cha Am)
Hua Hin Night Market
Hua Hin Floating Market
Various Golf Courses
The prices shown are inclusive of water and electricity bills.
Our apartment is also up for sale, please contact if you're interested.
Guests will have access to the gym, swimming pools, private beach, jacuzzi over looking the pool and beach.
Interaction with Guests
I will be managing the guests' stay remotely, so no face-to-face contact, although I am always available for contact via airbnb or email.
Other Things to Note
Operating hours of the reception are from 9:00 - 17:00, if there are any urgent issues, please contact them directly.
Please take care of the apartment and make yourself at home. It would be greatly appreciated if you treat our condo with care and leave the place clean and tidy. No smoking or pets allowed. If there is any damage, please report to the front desk and contact me directly.