A beautifully renovated alpine chalet with a auna can be rented as a whole or separatly depending of the number of people .
The flat - for 5 people:
• Living room with sofa bed
• 1 double bedroom with 2 single beds
• Possibility of spare bed
• 1 kitchen & dining
• 1 bathroom
• Furnished with beautiful furniture, both traditional and modern
- For 7 people, a 3rd bedroom with sauna and bathroom can be made available and has a direct access from the garden.
- For 8 people or more the whole chalet can be made available:
• 4 large double bedrooms 2 with ensuite bathroom and toilet,
one bathroom accessible for all
1 single bedroom with an ensuite bathroom also accessible for all
a 1 small bed room with two bunk beds for children
• A very large open-plan living kitchen and diner around a magnificent swedish white ceramic stove
• Furnished with beautiful furniture, both traditional and modern.
. 2 sofa beds can be used on top in the living room
.Sauna for 6
• A pastoral hamlet very close to La Clusaz and other good skiing resorts
• Amazing views with charm & character
• Ideal for skiing, hiking, resting & contemplating
• Our neighbours make the most delicious Reblochon cheese.
• Numerous restaurants in Thônes (10 minutes car drive)
Geneva airport, 40 minutes by car, is very accessible.
25 minutes car drive or bus from nearby Thônes to the following resorts for all forms of skiing:
• La Clusaz
• Le Grand Bornand
• La Croix-Fry
Please note that the reserve the option to adjust our rent in view of the period of the year and the size of the group
Monique and Florence were just fantastic.
Georgeous chalet with a stunning vieuw. This house has the warm and happy athmosphere that only taste and generosity can provide.
This is where Time stops, nature and silence show up!
Please only recommend this adress to respectfull people. It is, and they are MAGIC....
We have had a perfect stay in this beautiful chalet. We arrived late in the evening and the house was already warmed by the hosts. We appreciated stylish interior with a lot of nice pieces of antique furniture and other decorations. In the morning we were amazed by the breathtaking view from the bedroom and the living room. The mountains and the valley were covered with snow and looked just fabulous (well, you’d better see it!). The family are perfect hosts, very caring and thoughtful. They left us some food we might want to eat in the morning and showed us how to use the home appliances. There is a bio farm not far from this place (of course there is no smell of the farm, so do not worry!) so you can always have fresh bio cheese and milk. Evelyne (the owner of the farm) is a charming and very friendly lady. We also used ski rental in Serraval called l'Arclozan which was of great quality but really cheaper than the ones at ski stations.
Un endroit magnifique pour des vacances en dehors de Tout Stress et proche de la nature splendide qui entoure ce lieu.
Magnifique séjour à Serraval où nous avons profité du sublime chalet et de son panorama à couper le souffle. J'hésite même à laisser ce commentaires pour garder ce secret bien gardé ;) Nos filles ont adoré voir passer les vaches et les chèvres et une fois couchées, nous pouvions diner sous les étoiles dans un silence d'or. La situation du chalet permet de faire des randonnées le matin (il y a de splendides randonnées à faire juste au dessus du chalet) et d'aller se baigner dans le lac d'Annecy l'après midi...Le luxe !
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.