About this listing
Charming 3 people flat placed in Milano central town, close to Park Sempione, "Castello Sforzesco", Expo Gate and "Arco della Pace" and at two bus stops from Cadorna Station (Malpensa Airport City Terminal and Metro to EXPO ).
The flat is at the 1st floor of a residential building, with elevators and doorman. It is in a strategic place to reach different areas of town with publics transports.
Bright, spacious, elegantly furnished, the apartment consists in :
- a large living room with two comfortable sofas
- a dinning table for six
- a fully equipped open kitchen: washing machine, dish washer, oven, toast, kettle, Nespresso.
-one bedroom with double bed (queen size bad)
- in the living room there is a sofa-bed for one person if you needed.
- two littles balconys facing the street.
- one bathroom with shower and windows.
The house is fully furnished, air conditioning, linen and towels, hairdryer and iron.
Price includes all expenses: wifi, utilities and final cleaning fee.
NEW FOR BABY STAY:
the flat is equipped with:
- baby crib,
- hight chair.
- baby hub.
Please fell free to contact me for more info!
Interaction with Guests
Dear guests at your arrival I'll be glad to welcome you and to give you all details about the flat and the district.
In the flat you will find some Milano City maps guides and a map where I have notice some district informations. You can also print it on Airbnb before your arrival.
In 25' minutes walking, crossing a beautiful park "Parco Sempione", you can reach "Brera" district, Catello Sforzesco and Expo Gate and than crossing Via Dante in few minutes you will be at "Duomo" Cathedral, Teatro della Scala, Gslleria Vittorio Emanuele.
Shops and stores are in the nearest Via Vincenzo Monti and Via Canonica.
Around the 'Arco della Pace' there are many coffee shops, wine bars and restaurants were you can easily spend the night, it's one of the best Milan "movida" areas.
TO GET THERE:
- From Linate Airport: Shuttle nr.73 until San Babila, bus nr. 61 until stop Via Canova corner Via Pagano/ By taxi: it's about 20/25 minutes and the price is about € 25/30.
- From Cadorna Station, ( Malpensa Airport Train City terminal ) in two bus stops nr. 61 you are in Via Canova corner Via Pagano/ by taxi it's about 3 minutes
- From Central Station: Metro M2 green line, to Cadorna Station, bus nr. 61 two stops/ By taxi it's about 10 minutes € 13/18
- Close TRAM (cable-cars): nr. 2-4-12-14 (Arena and Bramante areas); nr.1-19 (Sempione area, train station Nord Domodossola).
You can see Milano Transport Map on internet: the company is "ATM".
If you want to check the best way to reach my home see: atm-mi. it
Other Things to Note
The district is very quite and safe and there is a doorman in the condominium form 8,00 am to 7,00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
1. Please take care and respect the flat and everything inside.
2. Don't smoke inside the flat but only on the balcony!
3. Please leave the apartment tidy as you found it.
4. Should take in the courtyard the garbage.
5. Before leaving the flat please check if all lights and appliances are off.