Welcome to paradise!!!!
This suite offers all the comforts of home, in a tranquil resort setting amidst expertly manicured gardens teeming with tropical birds. It is located on the first floor, boasting white French style doors, wooden Louvre windows and is fully air conditioned.
These suites are among the largest in Ocho Rios and comparable properties with these modern amenities are not many.
A spacious living room which also features a modern kitchenette, offers amenities which include a breakfast bar, microwave oven and a full sized refrigerator.
The living room features the suite’s television set, sofa and coffee table plus a day bed for extra guests when sleeping in excess of two persons. There is an adjoining bedroom featuring a king sized bed which may be converted into two singles on request, also your suite carries private bath/shower facilities and a patio with seating for four which is accessible from both the living room and the bedroom. The bedroom also features a safety deposit box.
Housekeeping is provided as well as bath linens and toiletries.
Prepare your own healthy meals within the adequately stocked kitchen or have the on-site restaurant cater room service while you enjoy this intimate tropical retreat. It offers the vacation option you desire rather than the one available for you.
Airport shuttle service is available at an additional cost of US$23.00 per person between the resort and the Sangster's International Airport in Montego Bay (MBJ)
Oh, oh, did we mention that persons staying for a minimum of seven nights will have the use of a courtesy mobile phone with enough international minutes to let everyone know you've arrived safely and just how awesome this suite is? Oh we thought we left that out by accident.
Now please do not rush your decision, all listings are not as similar as they may seem. Look at what the other options are providing, then make an informed choice, paying less could cost you more in the long run.
What to look for:
- Is the location central enough for you to walk around?
- Will bath supplies & linens be provided?
- Will towels and linens be changed during your stay?
- Is there 24hr security
- Is there air conditioning "throughout"?
- Does the unit look 'lived in'?
- Was a bathroom picture included?
- How's the kitchen?
- Do they have any reviews?
- Are the renters verified?
Walk good, we hope to hear from you soon.
Pool, Tennis Courts, Restaurant
- TAKE CARE OF OUR SUITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- NO SMOKING -Smoking within the unit attracts a deep cleaning fee of US$100.00
- Guests are liable for all damages
- Lost/broken keys cost US$20.00 to replace
- Safety deposit box keys cannot be duplicated the replacement safe is US$120.00
- You may have visitors and you accept full responsibility for them and their actions while they are at the property.
- No additional guests may overnight unless approved
- Be mindful of the fact that your neighbors are entitled to peace and quite
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Babies must be diapered at all times to avoid sanitation cost US$50.00
- No ironing is allowed on the beds, there's a board for that
- All electronics must be turned off when leaving the suite -electricity is "muyo expensivo"
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 20, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm from Ocho Rios, Jamaica which is undoubtedly the eco-venture capital of Jamaica. I like to share my culture with everyone I meet, so be careful not to get me started.I have a passion for the hospitality industry and have spent the last 12 years improving on what I do and how I can better myself in it.
In my free time I do charity work with the local Rotary Club and all other time is spent in the pursuit of knowledge at the local university. Ironically I still lack the discipline to sit and read a book but make it into a sci-fi or action movie and I'm a devout follower. I'd love to take a cruise someday and find the Tri-State area (NY, NJ & CT) the only place to be and not get home sick.
To say my sarcasm is mild puts it lightly. My free time's spent hanging out with friends at restaurants and going to the movies. I also love anime. NARUTO... I love to travel meet new people and buy stuff online. Retail therapy fixes me. lol
I'm happy to share aspects of my culture with all guests by facilitating them with the tools needed to explore my Jamaica independently. I encourage responsible tourism which allows visitors to not only appreciated the cultural diversity and natural beauty of Jamaica, but also the way we live, eat and worship.
Ahmmm, yup..... that's it.