Thank you for considering my space =)
This exquisite 1,730 square foot loft-style townhome with high-end designer touches and soaring 17 foot ceilings is the perfect spot for a family or business professionals.
- Each of the two floors has one bedroom and one full bath
- Each bedroom has a queen size bed with pillow top mattress (1 extra queen size airbed available as well)
- Well equipped full kitchen (including nice espresso machine)
- washer / dryer, dishwasher
- High speed wireless internet
- Surf the web on a 60" HDTV or just pop in a blue ray DVD
- Fresh washed fine linens and towels provided
- On site full gym and cardio equipment
- Easy and direct street access
- Jacuzzi, dipping pool, giant BBQ, tranquil courtyard
- Incredible location and nearby amenities (see below)
- One reserved, secure PARKING spot with gated entry
- plenty of street parking with no street cleaning hours.
5 minute walk or less:
- New AMC dine-in deluxe movie theater
- New Equinox gym
- Coffee Shop (peet's, starbucks, coffee bean)
- Restaurants (thai, sushi, korean bbq, indian, Italian, ASK ME!!)
- Grocery (Albertsons, Costco, Pavillions, Rite Aid, Gelsons)
5-10 minute drive or 15-25 minute bike ride:
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Abbot Kinney (shopping, bars and dining)
- Santa Monica Main Street (shopping, bars and dining)
- Downtown Culver City (bars and dining)
- Wholefoods or Trader Joes
30-50 minute drive (depending on traffic):
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Hollywood Blvd / Sunset Blvd
- West Hollywood
- Manhattan Beach
- super easy freeway access via the 90
- 10 minutes drive from LAX
- multiple bus stops within walking distance
Please do not hesitate contacting me with any questions or comments. Thanks Again!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$50 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||21 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1595 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$5500 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|City:||Marina del Rey|
James was a wonderful host! I stayed at his condo for 28 days with my family for a summer vacation. He was always within reach and answered any of our concerns and questions. When I first arrived he gave me a full tour of the facility and was generous enough to let us use any of the products available. All in all, James was great with us and was always available!
Great host easy to work with, perfect amount of communication. The photos really speak for themselves, the Loft has been beautifully designed and decorated. I was here for a business trip and was fantastic to come home to and relax after a long day of meetings.
The area is also pretty great, close to Venice and Santa Monica. Great restaurant called Paiche just around the corner as well as an Equinox and movie theatre.
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
What a stylish cool La house! James was a great host, he met us right on time. The location is very good, close to the venice beach and easy access to the freeways. Everything was perfect , very much recommended if u r looking a cool place in La!
The Stay in Marina Del Rey was perfect for us. We stayed there for three days and every thing was fine.Thank you Jim!
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 11 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment is really great and the pictures and description really match the place. The location is also pretty great and close to In-n-out, as mentioned before. I also agree with all the other positive comments about the place and James as a host. Communication was easy and productive. I will try to be back and rent the place again.
Great quality apartment, all the facilities you need & more, exactly as pictured & described. The only bad point was that we were the for only 3 days, could of happily stayed longer. Thanks James.
We highly recommend James' Marina Del Rey loft to anyone visiting the Los Angeles area. It is very centrally located - 15 minutes drive from LAX and 10 minutes from the Santa Monica Pier and extremely close to several grocery stores (Costco, Albertsons, Whole Foods) and for the ultimate CA experience, even an In and Out Burger!! The loft itself was stunning (exactly like the photos), very clean, and equipped with all of the amenities to make us feel right at home! It was also nice to have a designated parking spot in a secured garage for our rental car. James was a wonderful host! He always responded promptly to our e-mails and made us feel extremely welcome by greeting us in person upon our arrival and providing us with a personal tour of the loft! He even left a bottle of wine and cookies for us as an added personal touch! We couldn't have had a better time and would definitely stay here again!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT