- The apartment is located just 250 meters from the train station and the city center of Strasbourg. it is bright and sunny
-The golden rule in my house is that you feel at home:
- I live in my apartment,so during your stay, you will not be alone in the apartment, but you will have your own room with a real bed
-I have two rooms that I let at the disposal of up to 4 guests, where we will warmly welcome you!
- Coffee and tea when you wish (24h/24)
- Internet, free phone in over 100 countries,
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Clean bed linen and towels.
- The use of the refrigerator and the kitchen without restrictions.
- Washing Machine
- Use of a computer or wi-fi internet access.
- No smoking inside but there is a balcony for smokers .
- Proximity to tram stop: "Faubourg de Saverne" line C (100metres from my door).
- Proximity to bus stop "Wilson": bus (No. 2, 10, 16, and 6) stop just outside my door.
- The largest mall in the city (Les Halles shopping center) is directly opposite the apartment.
- The rules of procedure are the same as at home!
- The lazy refrain: "the fourth floor without elevator" ha!ha!la
I stayed at Fara's appartement for 2 days and i highly recommande it : approche to the train station as well as the center ville, sympatic host and rapide reponse to any question. Which impressed me the most is the nice price & quality !
The flat is in superb location, you can easily walk to all of the attractions and has everything you may need nearby. Walking up the stairs to the flat was not a problem even for a lazy person like myself. The flat itself has everything you need, super fast internet connection. Highly recommended!
It was very nice travel in Strasburg with Fara's house. He is was very kind so advice to me where to go and what to eat. And when I ask something to him he always answer to me do his best. Because of Fara the travel in Strasburg was perfect. I always thank's to Fara.
Le logement est très bien situé à proximité immédiate de la Gare et du Centre ville; l'accueil des hôtes très sympathique.
Un peu déçu par la présentation du logement qui aurait besoin d'un bon nettoyage de printemps !!
Super accueil fara est un homme charmant et faisant tout ce qui est possible pour rendre service. L'appartement est idéalement situee,proche de la gare et proche du centre
Prendre le thé avec Fara est un grand moment, j'y reviendrai
Fara est vraiment très gentil et serviable
Il connaît très bien sa ville et a beaucoup de bonnes adresse
완전 최고였어요!! 역에서 길따라 쭉 가기만 하면 찾을수 있었고
쁘띠프랑스에서도 가까운 곳이에요^^
주인 할아버지도 친절하시고 불편한거 있는지 계속 체크해주셨어요~
다음에 스트라스부르에 가게되면 다시 한번 가고싶네요 :)
PERFECT LOCATION & PERFECT HOST!!
Everybody kind and nice
I want to stay again when I go Strasbourg :)
I met Fara just very quickly, his niece Sara was very busy preparing herself for exams during my stay. As I was leaving the appartment early and coming late because of work, we did not see each other much, but both hosts were nice and kind. The guest room was clean. The appartment is very well located near the main station and there is the EU-bus almost in front of the door.
J étais très contente de rester chez Fara
Il était très gentil et la chambre était propre et comfortable
Il m a appris tous ce que je voulais savoir de quartier
Merci beaucoup Fara!