- The apartment is located just 250 meters from the train station and the city center of Strasbourg. it is bright and sunny
-The golden rule in my house is that you feel at home:
- I live in my apartment,so during your stay, you will not be alone in the apartment, but you will have your own room with a real bed
-I have two rooms that I let at the disposal of up to 4 guests, where we will warmly welcome you!
- Coffee and tea when you wish (24h/24)
- Internet, free phone in over 100 countries,
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Clean bed linen and towels.
- The use of the refrigerator and the kitchen without restrictions.
- Washing Machine
- Use of a computer or wi-fi internet access.
- No smoking inside but there is a balcony for smokers .
- Proximity to tram stop: "Faubourg de Saverne" line C (100metres from my door).
- Proximity to bus stop "Wilson": bus (No. 2, 10, 16, and 6) stop just outside my door.
- The largest mall in the city (Les Halles shopping center) is directly opposite the apartment.
- The rules of procedure are the same as at home!
- The lazy refrain: "the fourth floor without elevator" ha!ha!la
non fumeur à l’intérieur ( il y a un balcon pour les fumeurs)- pas de bruit anormal après 22h,30
My room was neat and tidy. The location of the place is excellent. Fara is very kind and nice host. I would definitely stay there again.
I am happy to stay in Fara's house.
He is a good landlord.
The location and room are nice.
Regardless of the language barrier, me and my friend found Fara a great host. He welcomed us to his home even though we arrived at 5AM. Fara is always there when we need help and greeted us everyday with great hospitality. The apartment is 200 meters from central station and about 15 minutes walk to the Petit France. Some kitchen equipments are a bit old and could be better maintained. However the overall experience was good and we recommend Fara's listing to anyone who would like to explore Strasbourg.
Appartement un peu vétuste et plus encombré que sur les photos mais la chambre et les sanitaires sont propres et conformes aux descriptions. La chambre est grande et claire. Et surtout Fara est un hôte charmant, très attentif et aux petits soins pour ceux qu'il héberge. L'emplacement, à 2 pas de la Gare est idéal pour une nuit en transit.
Fara is really friendly. The apartment is really close to the train station which is very convenient.
Un appartement proche de la gare et a la fois du centre commercial. Fara est vraiment sympa, il a prepare tout pour nous et a explique tout avec patience. A recommander.
This host has 175 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Homme 63 ans, paisible, sociable, soigneux, études universitaires (doctorat de sociologie) en France. Actuellement en activité commerciale indépendante à Strasbourg. Intérêts : enrichissement culturel et intellectuel.