- The apartment is located just 250 meters from the train station and the city center of Strasbourg. it is bright and sunny
-The golden rule in my house is that you feel at home:
- I live in my apartment,so during your stay, you will not be alone in the apartment, but you will have your own room with a real bed
-I have two rooms that I let at the disposal of up to 4 guests, where we will warmly welcome you!
- Coffee and tea when you wish (24h/24)
- Internet, free phone in over 100 countries,
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Clean bed linen and towels.
- The use of the refrigerator and the kitchen without restrictions.
- Washing Machine
- Use of a computer or wi-fi internet access.
- No smoking inside but there is a balcony for smokers .
- Proximity to tram stop: "Faubourg de Saverne" line C (100metres from my door).
- Proximity to bus stop "Wilson": bus (No. 2, 10, 16, and 6) stop just outside my door.
- The largest mall in the city (Les Halles shopping center) is directly opposite the apartment.
- The rules of procedure are the same as at home!
- The lazy refrain: "the fourth floor without elevator" ha!ha!la
The apartment is really close to the central station BUT the neighborhood is calm in the same time (big advantage for people with a light sleep). Everything you might need is available in the apartment -the bed is very comfortable! Fara is a lovely person, very communicative and knows heaps of tips about Strassburg. You should have some French talks with him to learn some French and get one of his charming lessons :)
I wish I could have spent some more time at his place in Strassburg, many thanks for being such a charming host!
It was great to stay at Fara's house. He was really kind and helpful and the location of the house is excellent! I totally recommend it!
Je garde de bons souvenirs de cette expérience. Fara est un très bon hôte, qui sait partager son expérience de la ville de Strasbourg (sans chichis). De plus, son emplacement est très pratique (à deux pas de la gare et du centre de Strasbourg).
Merci beaucoup, pour cette expérience.
I stayed at Fara's appartement for 2 days and i highly recommande it : approche to the train station as well as the center ville, sympatic host and rapide reponse to any question. Which impressed me the most is the nice price & quality !
The flat is in superb location, you can easily walk to all of the attractions and has everything you may need nearby. Walking up the stairs to the flat was not a problem even for a lazy person like myself. The flat itself has everything you need, super fast internet connection. Highly recommended!
It was very nice travel in Strasburg with Fara's house. He is was very kind so advice to me where to go and what to eat. And when I ask something to him he always answer to me do his best. Because of Fara the travel in Strasburg was perfect. I always thank's to Fara.
Le logement est très bien situé à proximité immédiate de la Gare et du Centre ville; l'accueil des hôtes très sympathique.
Un peu déçu par la présentation du logement qui aurait besoin d'un bon nettoyage de printemps !!
Super accueil fara est un homme charmant et faisant tout ce qui est possible pour rendre service. L'appartement est idéalement situee,proche de la gare et proche du centre
Prendre le thé avec Fara est un grand moment, j'y reviendrai
Fara est vraiment très gentil et serviable
Il connaît très bien sa ville et a beaucoup de bonnes adresse
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.