About This Listing
- The apartment is located just 250 meters from the train station and the city center of Strasbourg. it is bright and sunny
-The golden rule in my house is that you feel at home:
- I live in my apartment,so during your stay, you will not be alone in the apartment, but you will have your own room with a real bed
-I have two rooms that I let at the disposal of up to 4 guests, where we will warmly welcome you!
- Coffee and tea when you wish (24h/24)
- Internet, free phone in over 100 countries,
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Clean bed linen and towels.
- The use of the refrigerator and the kitchen without restrictions.
- Washing Machine
- Use of a computer or wi-fi internet access.
- No smoking inside but there is a balcony for smokers .
- Proximity to tram stop: "Faubourg de Saverne" line C (100metres from my door).
- Proximity to bus stop "Wilson": bus (No. 2, 10, 16, and 6) stop just outside my door.
- The largest mall in the city (Les Halles shopping center) is directly opposite the apartment.
- The rules of procedure are the same as at home!
- The lazy refrain: "the fourth floor without elevator" ha!ha!la
non fumeur à l’intérieur ( il y a un balcon pour les fumeurs)- pas de bruit anormal après 22h,30
위치는 정말 환상적, 역에서도 엄청 가깝고, 큰길대로변에 있고, 시내도 걸어갈수있고 !
방은 사진처럼 너무 깨끗했으나, 파라가 쓰는 다른 방들이 너무 어지러워져있어서, 불편했어요. 방이 엄청많고, 막 쓰래기, 종이들이 나뒹굴더라구요.
허나, 방은 진짜 넓고 너무 편하고 좋았어요.
Very basic accommodation; not exactly charming, but adequate for one night. The biggest plus is the location: very close to the train station and the city center.
My room was neat and tidy. The location of the place is excellent. Fara is very kind and nice host. I would definitely stay there again.
This host has 192 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Fara
Homme 63 ans, paisible, sociable, soigneux, études universitaires (doctorat de sociologie) en France. Actuellement en activité commerciale indépendante à Strasbourg. Intérêts : enrichissement culturel et intellectuel.