Hello and welcome to my lovely home,
It's located in "La Defense" the business district of Paris. Main attraction is the "Grande Arche" (see photos)
Very close to city center thanks to Metro 1, RER-A railways (13 minutes to the Champs Elysees and 19 minutes to the city center Les Halles)
* Transport *:
- easy to walk to "Grande Arche"
- Metro 1 and RER-A "La Defense" station 5 minutes walking from home (RER and Metro are two the main railways transport in Paris)
- easy from/to Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport and any railway stations since RER-A and RER-B are well connected.
- Metro 1 in the main touristic places (direct metro line 1 to: Champs ELysées, Louvre, Opera, Les Marais, Bastille)
- Notre Dame Cathedral 20 min
- Eiffel Tower 30 min.
Both airports (Orly and Roissy) are around 45-60 minutes train ride.
7 minutes from Ryanair Bus Parking from Beauvais Airport (Port Maillot)
Washing machine available, included a self service dryer machines very close.
Breakfast can be bought at bakery downstairs which serves hot croissants and juices.
You can also use the kitchen to cook your own breakfast.
Towel and bed sheets are supplied.
Free internet access
welcome to Paris! :)