Very spacious appartment in the lively Indische Buurt. Featuring table tennis and fussball tables, perfect place for people looking to relax and enjoy Amsterdam!
Yes!! You found something special! This place has a lot to it:
- Wander around in the very spacious living room
- Dream away in the 2 bedrooms that both have a double bed (extra mattress available if you're not a couple)
- Catch sunrays with a beer in the hand after a long day on the big balcony on the south, catching sun most of the day
- Relax on the comfy couches while enjoying the great sound system
- Get funky with our music instruments (2 electric pianos, djembés, guitar)
- Cook a meal in the kitchen and finish off with some Nespresso
- Get clean or wash some clothes in the spacious bathroom
- Take your time on the separate toilet
- Enjoy a game of Table Tennis, Fussball or Darts against your friends! (NEW! Not on photos yet)
Located in the 'Indische buurt', an area with a lot of character, restaurants and shops and a bustling market most of the days. The apartment is well connected to all of Amsterdam (train station Muiderpoort is a 3 min walk, easy connection to Leidseplein). It's about a 10-15 min bicycle ride to the centre. It's possible to borrow our 2 bikes and cruise Amsterdam!
Just drop me a message if you have any questions.
Hemos estado muy cómodos y con libertad , muchas gracias el propietario ha demostrado ser un gentelman, nos ha permitido sin limitaciones usar sus espacios y compartir algo de su vida y sus recuerdos aventuras y vivencias , algo que ests momentos no es habitual
GRACIAS por todo. Saludos
The guys have a fantastic place. It felt homey from the start. Sjors even left us a bit of groceries to get a good start in amsterdam.
This has to be the coolest place in whole Amsterdam. Lots of space, public transport nearby, fully equipped kitchen, PS3, music...anything anyone can wish for. A place you would definitely live in.
The only downside was we couldn't meet with Sjors which (we are sure it) would make our stay there even better.
This place was amazing! We had a nice welcome, get good tips, everything was clean and stylish. Every time again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.