About this listing
Beautifully restored 1915 Craftsman home...
• This comfortable "Twin" room has THREE TWIN BEDS and a small desk.
The house is a beautifully updated historic 1914 Craftsman style home with beautiful original art thru out. Beautiful gourmet kitchen. You're going to love staying here! New thick fluffy towels and pillows and super comfy beds.
• Sorry, No pets, an allergy free home.
Here's a little info about your stay here...
• Quiet, safe neighborhood
• Plenty of street parking
• Secure Wi-fi
• Shared gourmet kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining room.
• Spacious front porch for relaxing and enjoying the peace of the neighborhood.
• Located close-in NE Portland- on the edge of the Hollywood District.
........THE FOUR BEDROOMS.......
• • Three bedrooms and shared bath up.
• • The three bedrooms are ideal for up to seven people, families or groups. A beautiful remodeled shared bath with large soaking claw foot tub and skylight above.
• • One bedroom with three TWINS and a desk.
• • One large KING bedroom with two easy chairs. (see other listing)
• • One cosy QUEEN bedroom with a 3" feather topper. (see other listing)
.......On the main floor.......
• • One bedroom en suite with comfy QUEEN bed. French door to back decks and yard.
• Shared gourmet kitchen, living room, fireplace, dining room. Spacious front porch for relaxing with a beverage and enjoying the peace of the neighborhood. Home is owner occupied.
• Close and convent to the airport ...4 mi. to PDX airport
• Close to City Center ...From downtown I-84 Exit 2, Cesar Chaves / (39th) / Hollywood.
• Public transit- one block- Catch Tri-met bus #12 on Sandy Blvd. to town.
• Max line- stops at 42nd or 60th.
• 4 mi. to downtown
• 4 mi. to train station and greyhound bus station
• 2 mi. to Oregon Convention Center
• Voodoo Doughnuts- 1501 Northeast Davis Street, just off Sandy Blvd.
• 2 mi. to Lloyd ctr. Mall.
• 1.3 mi. to Providence Portland Medical Center
• Easy walk to cafe's, coffee, restaurants, pubs, shops, parks, library, golf, movies
• • • • • • FOOD • • • • •
All within a few blocks... walking distance:
• Rose City Food Carts- 52nd / NE Sandy Blvd.
• Case Study Coffee- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Bakeshop- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Zien Hong- Chinese- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Cabezon Seafood Bistro- 52nd & Sacramento St. -One block!
• Du's Grill- They do Bento right!- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Laurelwood Public House & Brewery- 51st / Sandy Blvd.
• Gustav's Bier Stube-German food- 50th / Sandy Blvd.
• New Deal Cafe -great for breakfast- 53rd / Halsey
• Killer Burger- 47th / Sandy Blvd.
• Whole Foods Market- 43rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Trader Joe's- 4121 NE Halsey
• Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe- 3930 NE Hancock St (40th & Hancock)
• The Hollywood Saturday Market- fresh, local produce all year! 42nd / Hancock (Grocery Outlet's lot)
• Hollywood Movie Theater
• Hollywood Bowling Alley
• Rose City Golf Course
• Portland's one of the most walkable and bikeable cites in the country... Lot's of things to do and see!
• Easy one hour drive west to the Willamette Valley wine country or east to Columbia River Gorge- Multnomah Falls, Mt Hood, Hood River.
• An hour & 1/2 drive to the beautiful Oregon Coast!
• Beautiful newly finished hardwood floors... PLEASE... No hard-heeled or high-heeled shoes...
• Socks preferred, Quieter too!
• This is an allergy free home. No pets please, I don't allow dogs or cats to stay.
• No smoking in the house. You may smoke outside.
• Quiet-ish hours are: 10:00pm - 8:00am.
• Quiet residential neighborhood, please respect our neighbors.
• Shared kitchen... some room in the frig for your things.
• Please replace items used.
• Beverages- wine, cider and beer available to purchase.
• Compost bin in the sink for food vegetable scraps. Please no animal products.
• Recycle bins for bottles, paper, plastic.
If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to help you out with them!
Most of all, please enjoy your stay here in this great home!