About this listing
Our large comfortable house is in a nice family neighborhood, but within walking distance of great local bars and restaurants. Enjoy the super large master bedroom, modern kitchen, and central city location. New central heating and air conditioning.
Spacious renovated large home, 4 bedrooms in Normal Heights. 2 bathrooms. This large 1450 s.f. house has been tastefully decorated, modern amenities & ambiance. We are within walking distance of Adams Ave. restaurants, bars and bus line. Central location near all San Diego has to offer. The house is in the front, one of three houses set on a deep lot with two parking spaces for your use in the back. Near a quiet lovely canyon. Nicely landscaped. We have furnished with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Large master bedroom features king bed, sofa sleeper, and sliding glass doors onto patio. Three bedrooms are furnished with queen beds. Walk through one bedroom to get to two back bedrooms. Luxury linens & blankets included. Ample closet space throughout. Gorgeous master bathroom has double sinks and jacuzzi bathtub. Fully functional modern kitchen with granite counter tops, washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker, stove, microwave, dinnerware and basic cooking supplies. Coffee & tea included. Dining room and living room have refinished hardwood floors. Lots of seating. Front porch is a great place to have coffee, and watch the joggers and dog walkers go by. Pet friendly with approval. Close to Scripps, Rady, Sharp & UCSD hospitals, Mission Valley, Downtown and SDSU. Walk to Adams Avenue with popular bars such as Heights Tavern, Soda & Swine ,Blind Lady Ale, (where Will Farrell has been seen) plus Thai, Italian, Sushi, Mexican restaurants. Adams Avenue Street Fair will be happening on Sept. 28 & 29, one of the largest free street music festivals in California. Small or medium sized dog ok with owners approval. Safe, friendly family neighborhood.
Keywords: Large Renovated Home near SDSU, downtown, Hospitals, Zoo & Balboa Park
2 parking spaces in back.
Interaction with Guests
I like to meet you to give you keys, then leave you to enjoy the house on your own. I live five minutes away if you need anything.
Walking distance to neighborhood restaurants, bars, businesses. Friendly family neighborhood. Lots of joggers and dog-walkers.
Bus stop is two blocks away.
Other Things to Note
Towels, linens, all basic cookware, dishes, utensils, coffee maker & coffee included. Wifi, internet, tv, air conditioning.
1. Please NO SMOKING inside, Smoking outside only. Please keep cigarette butts in ash tray outside only and do not throw on neighbor's property.
2. Quiet hours are from 10 pm til 8 am during which noise shall not disturb neighbors. No loud parties.
3. Check in time is not before 3 pm and no later than 10 pm. Check out is by 11:00 am, unless other arrangements are made with owner.
4. People other than those in guest party may not stay overnight in the property unless authorized by owner.
5. Owner is not responsible for accidents, injuries, illness that occurs while on the premises. Owner not responsible for loss of personal or valuable belongings of guest. A small locking Safe is provided for use.
6. There is no daily housekeeping or maid service. Washer & dryer are provided for guest's use. Do not wash bedspreads or blankets in washer.
7. The house is not child proof so it is the responsibility of guest to carefully monitor baby or children.
8.Owner to pick up after dog, inside and outside.
9. Please turn off lights and AC when not needed. If out all day and AC is turned on we reserve the right to enter the unit and turn it off. Please turn off AC when checking out.
10. Guests are requested to keep the rooms tidy and not leave open food on counters.
11. Guests are asked not to move, remove or change furniture or room decorations. If chairs are moved, please return to original place upon departure.
12. Guest agrees that illegal substances are strictly prohibited either in the unit or on surrounding property.