Situated at the peak of Noe Valley, this hip, cozy, light-filled studio is the perfect accommodation for visitors looking for a place to call home while in San Francisco.
Enjoy privacy, peace, quiet and great views while being only minutes away from central Noe Valley, the bustling Mission District and easy access to all forms of public transportation. Plenty of free street parking for those of you with cars.
- Private entrance
- Full bathroom (towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste included)
- High-end Queen bed w great linens and down comforter
- 32' flat-screen swiveled television w deluxe cable
- High speed wifi
- Large closet w seating area
- "Kitchenette" w mini-fridge, Nespresso machine, microwave, toaster-oven, hot water kettle, french-press and blender
- Indoor/outdoor seating area
- Access to washer and dryer
- Wine, chocolate, Pellegrino and beer upon arrival!
Noe Valley is a great neighborhood with easy access to public transportation that will take you straight downtown or wherever else you need to go. Plenty of restaurants, cafes and shopping within a 2 minute walk, a 5 minute walk to bustling 24th Street and a 10 minute walk to the hip and happening Mission district.
I'm an SF veteran and am happy to point you in the right direction no matter the neighborhood or destination. Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have.