Spacious, sophisticated and modern, Lanterns Court, located moments away from the business district Canary Wharf, exudes a welcoming ambiance for guests in the city. Offering one and two bedroom apartments, the apartments are neutral in tone, minimalist yet stylishly contemporary.
With large windows overlooking the surrounding area, the living spaces are defined by natural light, whilst featuring a seating area, a television, a coffee table and a dining space suitable for four people. The kitchens in these apartments offer all the necessary appliances, utensils and crockery for home from home living.
The spacious bedrooms feature neutral tones and chic furnishings that add character to the space, while the bathrooms contain bathing and showering facilities. Additionally, each apartment contains complimentary Wi-Fi and a secure entry system.
Interaction with guests
Airbnb Messaging / Phone Calls / E-mails
Other things to note
We have multiple units in the apartment but all apartments are of standard size and the actual unit allotted might differ in the view.
1. Keys: Please send us a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of confirming a booking.
2. On checkout please drop keys at the concierge.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. We provide extra bed at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
7. Our Standard check-in and check-out times are:
Monday to Friday -1500hrs – 2030hrs
Weekends- 1500hrs -1730hrs
Check-out time: 1000 hrs
An out of hours check in & check out is subject to availability & needs to be agreed at the time of making the booking & in case agreed the following charges apply:
Early weekday check in- £20 per hour
Late weekday check in- £50 for check in between 2030hrs-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100
Late weekday check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charge is applied.
Early weekend check in- £20 per hour
Late weekend check in- £50 for check in between 1730hrs-2300 hrs, post 2300 hrs £100
Late weekend check out- £20 per hour until 1300 hrs and post 1300 hrs one night charges applied.
8. In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information:
a. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection at the time of booking.
b. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should we not have heard from you, or been able to contact you one hour after you were due to arrive, we will leave the apartment and await your call. This will incur a £30 charge during our Front Desk hours and may then delay us being able to get back to the apartment to give you the keys. If after the Front Desk hours you may not be able to gain access to your apartment.
We are part of a Serviced Apartments & Hotel's Company based in London. We manage and operate a portfolio of high quality serviced Apartments in London. Our clientele are mostly professionals relocating to London, or Business and Leisure Individuals & families visiting the city for a short break. We have an on-site Manager, several Front Desk Professionals and professional housekeeping staff. Our Reservations desk works around the clock to answer your queries expeditiously.