About this listing
Himalaya Residence is the most preferred accommodation in Sukhumvit Road, Soi 31. It is cozy villa decorated in classic Himalayan & modern style and located nearby many embassy. The villa is a perfect place for business as well as family travelers.
The Himalya Residence is the most preferred accommodation in the Sukhumvit area for those who seeks safe, peaceful, secure and service oriented down to earth staffs. It is a cozy villa style, offers daily Breakfast within your budget. All the Units are designed in the classic Tibetan and modern style. One can enjoy full range of 3-star services, assuring your comfort, convenience and delightful accommodation. This is a perfect place for business as well as family travelers.
In house restaurant serves authentic Himalayan food including Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal and Indian
The residence compound also has Simple Organic Restaurant that provide French and Italian food
Thai, Japanese and continental restaurants in a short walking distance
Airport pick up and drop
24 hours Internet access (WIFI)
Hot & Cold Shower.
Interaction with guests
Himalaya Residence is home away home where every guest are treated as family member.
Himalaya Residence is just near by Indian Embassy and other embassies close by are:
Embassy of Argentina
Embassy of Brunei
Embassy of Chili
Embassy of Egypt
Embassy of Hungary
Embassy of India
Embassy of Iran
Embassy of Israel
Embassy of Japan
Embassy of Luxembourg
Embassy of Monaco
Embassy of Nepal
Embassy of Nicaragua
Embassy of Norway
Embassy of Philippines
Embassy of Peru
Embassy of UK
Embassy of US
Himalaya Residence is Bangkok City Center Residence on Sukhumvit soi 31…..located Just off Bangkok s famous Sukhumvit Road, only 10 minutes of walking distance from BTS Phrompong Station, 15 miniutes to Underground train station Sukhumvit (Mrt)
Near By Attraction and Places of Importance:
1. Asoke Sky Train: Just 500 meters from Himalaya Residence. 10 Baht for Motor bike, easily available on the street.
2. Sukhumvit Underground Train Station: 5 minutes From the Hotel. 20 Baht for Motor bike. Easily Available.
3. Soi Cowboy: 10 minutes by walk and 20 Baht by motor Bike. Readily available
4. Soi Nana: 5 minutes by bus or by sky strain just on the main street.
5. Sukhumvit soi4: 5 minutes by bus or by sky strain just on the main street.
6. MBK and Siam Square: 10 minutes by Asoke or Phromphong Bts sky train.
7. Silom and Weekend Market: 15 minutes by Asoke or Phromphong Bts sky train.
8. Emporium Shopping centre: Just 5 minutes from Himalaya Residence.
9. Located in the center of 3 major Hospitals: Bumrungrad, Bangkok & Samitivej
10. Just in the back of the Srinagarin Wiroj University (SWU)
no any specific rules except help saving energy
Coming from Kathmandu, Nepal, and living in Bangkok, it is my pleasure to have such a wonderful Himalaya in the middle down town Bangkok. Being a media man for a long time in Thailand it has been my dream to create a place where people who love Himalaya or who ever been or planing to visit there can come and stay and eat Himalayan food.