About this listing
Welcome to our bright and cozy house with private garden:)
This is our neighbor Jacob's house which we manage on his behalf. He rents for short periods when possible. The savings are used for home improvements. When booking we send you our manual with detailed information about arrival, wifi and our personal recommendations of what to do in the city:)
We get requests every day. So don't hesitate. Book now!
The house is part of a unique backyard residence consisting of three small homes tucked away from traffic noise and curious people in the central, cozy, family friendly district of Frederiksberg.
Here you’ll find everything you need: modern decoration, fast wifi network, fully equipped functional kitchen, nice bathroom, cozy living room with sofa, satellite TV, Netflix, Chromecast, Playstation 4, games and DVDs, a fancy built-in double bed and direct garden access. There's also a working space for business travellers. The bedroom has a small workspace, a loft double bed and a single bed mattress. The basement room has an extra double bed. There is also a baby cot if needed.
We provide clean linen and towels for all guests. And we can help arrange for bikes if asked.
Interaction with guests
We live next door. If not home then we always reply to messages fast.
A quiet and modern residential area in the middle of the livelier neighborhoods of Nørrebro, Vesterbro and City center - all in walking distance.
Public parking in front of the house, and metro/bus lines around the corner (city center 5min, airport 20min).
Supermarkets, kiosks, cafés, restaurants, take-away, bakeries etc. within 100 metres.
For exercise you have a gym plus the city lakes and parks nearby.
Other things to note
Make sure to have a profile picture/text when contacting us - we like to know who you are when considering your booking request!
We don't accept longterm guests.
- Read our house manual before arrival
- No pets, shoes, smoking or non-registered guests in the house
- Show respect to the neighbors and keep the noise low at night
- Party in the city, not in the house
- Keep the kitchen clean - no pots, pans or sharp knives in the dishwasher
- Leave recycling (glass, metal, plastic, paper) on the kitchen floor
- Hang wet towels in the bathroom
- Don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Always close the garden gate behind you
- Clean the BBQ and put garden furnitures back after use
- Don't leave cigarette butts when smoking outside
- Turn off all lights whenever leaving the house
- If something breaks or is broken, please inform us
- Respect check-out time and leave the house in same condition as received
We are a couple from the beautiful cities of Copenhagen and Montréal:) Two entrepreneurs dedicated to online startups. We are passionate about sports and travels - we practice a lot of crossfit, running, cycling and yoga and the savings from renting our lovely home are spent on home improvements and expanding our perspectives around the world. Call us people's persons - we are highly social and cultivated and love to go out for fun at concerts, bars, exhibitions and other great experiences. We love meeting locals from everywhere in the world, and will give you the best recommendations to enjoy our hometowns!