Mid Century Modern home with pool and Fire Pit. Private desert Oasis.
Cool Mid-Century Alexander Butterfly Roof home. This Palm Springs home is less than 2 miles form downtown Palm Springs- nearby shopping, restaurants, nightlife, hotels (1/2 mile from The Rivera Hotel), The Viceroy, The Parker, Ace Hotel, Casino, Spas, hiking and Mountain Tram.
Pool with built in Tan deck to lounge in the pool
3 bedrooms (3 queen beds, 1 single bed) 1 West Elm Lounger
2 bathrooms- 1 has a tub and 1 with a walk-in shower
Towels and Bed linens provided
Bath robes provided
Portable crib and high chair
Kitchen stainless steel appliances including wine fridge. The Kitchen is fully stocked with dining, cooking and kitchen necessities.
Front Load Washer and Dryer
42 inch Flat Panel TV and DVD and a 32 inch LCD in the Master bedroom
32 inch LCD TV with DVD in other bedroom
Free Wireless Internet
Gas BBQ grill
PebbleTech pool with tan deck (tan deck allows you to use the lounge chairs in the pool)
Outdoor Sofa, lounge chairs, tables and dining chairs
Premium Pool floats
6 ft outdoor gas fire-pit
Private, enclosed yard with palm trees, lemon trees, pomegranate trees and beach area
Amazing mountain views
2 car driveway parking and plenty of street parking
There is a 2 night minimum. Rates may be higher for holidays, special events or high season. There is a one time $95 cleaning fee. Refundable $300- $500 security/reservation deposit depending on length of stay. Airbnb collect and holds the security deposit.
Optional pool heater fees may apply in Spring, Fall and Winter months- $65 a day/ $425 a week. (That is on the low end of the actual cost to heat the pool).
Holidays or special events may be subject to a higher nightly rate and minimum stays.
Early check in or late check out is allowed if the schedule allows. Please ask, I am willing to accommodate at no extra charge IF available.
Pool, Fire pit, entire house
Interaction with Guests
We do not live close by, so we will only meet via email, phone or text.
The famed Racquet Club East Estates
Taxi, bike rentals, car
Other Things to Note
Please let us know immediately if there are any issues with the house, pool or contents. Please remember that it is the desert and the heat and winds can be extreme at times.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT- AIRBNB :
Vacation Home : 2949 East Wyman Drive Palm Springs, CA 92262
Check in: After 3:30 Check Out: 11:30
This agreement made between:
Name(s)_______________________________________________________________“Tenant” (hereinafter called the Tenants) and Victoria Schriver (hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 2949 East Wyman Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Pool heater – (optional, $65.00 a day extra due via Paypal before arrival) Most needed OCT- APRIL
Please let me know if you would like to use the pool heater. It should be paid separately via Paypal before your arrival.
Airbnb has now added a security deposit option, so if the deposit was collected by Airbnb at the time of your reservation, you do not need to send this deposit again.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. There is no house phone line. Tenants must use personal cell phone. Wireless internet is available.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings inside and outside.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb after their stay for pickup. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. If a pet is brought onto the property by the guest of a tenant, the tenant agrees to pay any and all damages due to damaged furniture, pet stains or the need for additional cleaning.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 7(seven) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Butts must be properly put out and removed.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used . Additional toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, propane and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. Less than 5 weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain total rental amount. Only the initial Rental/Security Deposit will be returned.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
18. Every effort will be made to fix any unforeseen issues with the house, pool or yard. Refunds for inconveniences will be given at the owners discretion. No guarantees will be made that something regarding plumbing, pool system, electric, etc will not happen. Stuff happens occasionally, but I will try to fix any problem as soon as possible.
19. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
20. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
21. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
22. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
23. Tenant agrees not to access the “owners garage”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
24. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, gas fire-pit and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
25. The property has a fire extinguisher under the sink in the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become missing or less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
26. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
27. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
28. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
29. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 2 weeks they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
30. Direct TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or internet.
31. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 76 degrees and heat shall not be set above 76. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. Please make sure the heater or air conditioner is off when you depart. Utilities will be charged for left on Air or Heat. You must also turn off all lights/fans.
32. Property MUST be securely locked any time you leave. Keys must be put back into lock box. If property is not properly locked when you depart, you will be charged $150.00 fee, and be responsible if anything is stolen.
33. Trash must be properly bagged, secured taken to the end of the driveway in Trash and Recycle Cans by Monday morning. Most can be put in the BLUE trash and recycle can. A $100.00 fee will be taken from the security deposit if trash is left in the house or yard.
34. If you prepaid for the pool heater, the pool heater must not be set higher than 86˚. If it is set higher, additional gas charges may be incurred. Please turn heater off upon your departure. Pool must be paid for in advance. 2 day minimum. You will be charged for unauthorized use of the heater.
35. At the end of your stay, please make sure you lock all the doors and close windows, and put the keys back in the lock box. If you do not do this, you will be charged $100 and responsible if anything is stolen due to a door/window left unlocked.
36. Bikes (if available) must be locked at all times.
37. Landlord reserves the right to terminate this agreement for any reason with 21 days notice.
38. Please inform the Landlord immediately upon arrival if there are any damages that you are not responsible for; or if there are any unforeseen issues with the house during your stay.
When booking a reservation through Airbnb you
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
*House instructions, helpful information and entry code will be sent separately before your arrival.
Victoria's house was amazing. The photo's are very accurate and it made our stay in Palm Springs really enjoyable.
This Mid Century Modern Home was the perfect desert retreat. It was very accommodating for 7 people. Towels were provided for shower and pool and the kitchen was well equipped with all the cooking and meal time essentials. I would definitely recommend this house and would love to stay here when I want to retreat to Palm Springs again. Thank you Victoria!
Fabulous home! We loved our stay here - it truly made our Palm Springs getaway amazing. The home is exactly as shown in the photos and the pool was so perfect! I would definitely recommend staying here and look forward to returning again!
Great house and central location. We had a great time swimming in the pool and hanging by the fire pit at night. Highly recommended!
We loved this place! The photos are accurate and everything was just as we expected. Victoria made everything easy & we enjoyed our stay. Very kid-friendly! We loved the sun deck pool, the play areas and how open the house is. We would definitely stay here again!
The house was exactly as described - a well decorated mid-century modern home with lovely mature plannings/garden in a nice area of Palm Springs. My family had a wonderful time of hiking at the National and State parks nearby and swimming in the backyard pool. We would definitely come back again!
Hello everyone! I live in Santa Monica with my husband, 4 1/2 year old daughter and 3 year old son. We love Palm Springs for the weather and outdoor activities, of course, but also for the iconic mid century homes and fun interior design. We hope you love it as well. Thank you for checking out my listing. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.