Beautiful, large and sunny 1 bedroom on 4th floor in the center of Soho. Sleeps 2 adults comfortably. The apartment is fully furnished has amazing light and available from a minimum of five nights.
The location is perfect – a quiet block on Prince Street, close to restaurants, the best shopping, bars etc.
* 4th Floor walk-up
* Full-sized bed, dresser, double closet and above closet storage space, with plenty of storage for your luggage and clothes.
* Fully remodeled bathroom – with bathtub and shower combo
* Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel gas stovetop, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave etc
* Wireless internet connection
* Air Conditioning and heating
* Windows in every room. Blinds on all windows
* Clean towels and sheets provided
* Mins walk to all trains A,C,E, B,D,F, N,R and 1,2,3,
All utilities included; no expenses beyond rental fee, one time cleaning fee of $80 and refundable deposit.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING ALLOWED. Copy of valid ID required.
No loud music or partying
Die Wohnung ist optimal situiert in Soho. Die Treppe dahin ist steil, was aber typisch für die alten Häuser, die den Charme des Viertels ausmachen. Kim hat uns den Schlüssel persönlich übergeben danach haben wir sie nicht nochmal gesehen. Alles lief unkompliziert.
- die Lage
- das Schlafzimmer ist separat, was nicht immer der Fall ist in New York.
- es gibt eine richtige Küche
- es gibt eine Waschmaschine und einen Trockner, sowie eine Spülmaschine
- die Wohnung ist sehr hell und angenehm eingerichtet
Was weniger gut war:
- das Bett ist eng
- die Fenster sind undicht, es war also nicht einfach die Wohnung warm zu kriegen (Winter Aufenthalt)
- der weisse Teppich im Wohnzimmer fusselt extrem, was sich auf Kleidung überträgt und schnell grosse Staubknolle produziert
- die Böden waren nicht sauber obwohl alles andere (die Flächen, die Schränke, die Objekte, etc,...) perfekt sauber waren, quasi wie neu.
we stayed at kim's apartment for 9 night and had a great time there. the apartment is well located near several subway stations and there are nice restaurants and cafes near by. broadway street with all the big shops just 5 minutes walk.
the apartment is on the 4 th floor and it is quite rough after a long day of walking and shopping but everyone should make his own decision about it. beside that we found everything we need there - the bed is comfy, the sofa in the living room is great to spend some resting time and the kitchen and bathroom are also just what you need, no more. it is clean, really sunny and very welcoming.
Kim was a lovely host and very responsive when coordinating our stay, also checking in midway to ensure we had everything we needed.
The apartment was in a terrific location in Soho, making it incredibly easy to get around. It was lovely and peaceful with great amenities, including air conditioning which is a godsend in NY over summer. Would recommend this to anyone.
Kim's place was perfect for a week in NY. Close to everything, quite big (compared to the mini hotel rooms we usually stay at), and at a good price! Kim was very sweet and checked in with us during the stay to see if we needed anything. Summer came early when we visited, and though we're not so fond of airconditioning, we cooled down with the (mute) fan above the bed! For the girls considering Kims place: please do, there's plenty of closet space for beauty products in the bathroom as well as a hairdryer.
We will definitely stay at Kims place again!
Kim was a wonderful host, very communicative and always in touch to make sure everything was perfect. The apartment was very clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would definitely stay here again!
A wonderful apartment to stay in and explore NYC and Soho, very clean, a perfect location. My best recommendation!
Very happy with Kim's quick response to our enquiry; all arrangements were easily settled. The apartment is very comfortable and conveniently located. Everything is there, everything works. A comfy bed and lashings of hot water - what more to say?
Lee and Eleanor, Australia