About this listing
Your apartment in the heart of Rome
The apartment Loggetta di Trastevere is set in one of the more ancient neighborhoods of Rome, Trastevere. It is the ideal place to find out the Capitolian authenticity and to discover the ancient roots of Rome.
Our B&B is surrounded by winding alleys covered by stones called “sampietrini”. Typical restaurants, fashionable spots and local markets are founded really near the property.
The Loggetta di Trastevere is located at the second floor of a XIX century building. There are two double bedrooms, called Augusta and Livia, entrance, bathroom and kitchen.
The bedrooms have been recently renovated, as well as the bathroom that offers the possibility of shower or bath. A kitchen unit of high quality includes a dishwasher, fridge, electric and microwave ovens. A small elegant entrance will immediately make you feel at home.
The room is furnished in a very classical style, with colours and geometries that will remind you of ancient roman villas. The walls, Pompeian red and yellow, are embellished by a Greek fret. The room Augusta is very wide and bright. Moreover, you can admire Ttrastevere’s roads from a little balcony, the so called “loggetta”.
The room Livia is ideal for those who prefer a modern design. The furniture, white and wood, is simple and elegant at the same time. The walls are painted lilac.
•Check-in: from 12:00
• Check-out: not later than 10:00 am. By agreeing with the owner you can use the luggage storage service
• Cleaning of the apartment are carried out every day from 10:00 to 11:45
• Breakfast is served at a time agreed between 7:00 and 9:45
• The balance must be paid cash at check-in
• All guests must show their ID at check-in
• Smoking is strictly prohibited
• It is strictly forbidden introducing unauthorized persons inside the B&B
• It is your duty to respect peace and silence at all hours, especially in the afternoon (14:00 / 16:00) and in the night (22:00 / 8:00). In any case, keep a behavior that in any moment of the day and in no way harm the peace of others
• It is your duty not to wear inadequate clothing inside the B&B
• It is strictly forbidden to use the kitchen and its equipment without permission
• At check-out you must return all the keys, otherwise a compensation equal to the cost of the replacement of the lock is to be given (300 Euro)
• Do not introduce any animal into the B&B
• Each guest is obliged to compensate any damage caused to the B&B
• The owner is authorized to expel -and not to give back any refund- to those who fail to respect the rules
Our guests are kindly requested to have the utmost respect of the B&B and all its facilities, keeping them clean and tidy
We (perenets with two children) stay five night at Loggetta di Trastevere .
The apartment located in a very good location to arrive the city centre.
The Trastevere area is also a very nice place to visit.(kind of down-town)
Francesco was perfect,Very nice, polite and welcoming he also made for us very nice breakfast every morning tack-car of every small details.
The appartment was very ,very clean and organised every day.
When we will visit Rome again defently we will contact Francisco again.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Francesco
Hello everybody, I'm Francesco.
Together with my girlfriend Giulia, I run the Loggetta di Trastevere b&b, and the Loggetta di San Pietro - guest house.
We'd be very happy to have the chance to host you and make you feel at home in Rome. We are ready to give you all the advice you need about all the worth-seeing places, restaurants and characteristic sites you have to go to make sure your stay is unforgettable.
Looking forward to host you! :-)