About this listing
Your apartment in the heart of Rome
The apartment Loggetta di Trastevere is set in one of the more ancient neighborhoods of Rome, Trastevere. It is the ideal place to find out the Capitolian authenticity and to discover the ancient roots of Rome.
Our apartment is surrounded by winding alleys covered by stones called “sampietrini". Typical restaurants, fashionable spots and local markets are founded really near the property.
The Loggetta di Trastevere is located at the second floor of a XIX century building. There are three double bedrooms, called Augusta,Livia and Prisca, entrance, bathroom and kitchen.
The bedrooms have been recently renovated, as well as the bathroom that offers the possibility of shower or bath. A kitchen unit of high quality includes a dishwasher, fridge, electric wave. A small elegant entrance will immediately make you feel at home.
The room is furnished in a very classical style, with colours and geometries that will remind you of ancient roman villas. The walls, Pompeian red and yellow, are embellished by a Greek fret. The room Augusta is very wide and bright. Moreover, you can admire Ttrastevere's roads from a little balcony, the so called “loggetta".
The room Livia is ideal for those who prefer a modern design. The furniture, white and wood, is simple and elegant at the same time. The walls are painted lilac.
• Check-in: from 14:00
• Check-out: not later than 10:00 am. By agreeing with the owner you can use the luggage storage service
• The tourist tax of 3,5 Euro/night per person is NOT included in the price. Children less then 10 years old are free.
• All guests must show their ID at check-in
• Smoking is strictly prohibited
• It is strictly forbidden introducing unauthorized persons
• It is your duty to respect peace and silence at all hours, especially in the afternoon (14:00 / 16:00) and in the night (22:00 / 8:00). In any case, keep a behavior that in any moment of the day and in no way harm the peace of others
• At check-out you must return all the keys, otherwise a compensation equal to the cost of the replacement of the lock is to be given (300 Euro)
• Do not introduce any animals
• Each guest is obliged to compensate any damage
• The owner is authorized to expel -and not to give back any refund- to those who fail to respect the rules
Our guests are kindly requested to have the utmost respect of the apartment and all its facilities, keeping them clean and tidy