About this listing
Typical Italian Charm:Awesome location 5 mins walk to the beach/port, 5 mins walk to steps to center. Lots of space for up to 6 persons. AC, Private parking,Concierge. Discover the sandy beaches, picturesque historic downtown, and fine local dining.
Apartment at fantastic location! Discover the beautiful sandy beaches of Tropea, picturesque historic downtown, charm, and fine local dining!
Huge Two bedroom apartment with king beds (2) and twin size beds (2), bathroom, kitchen, living room with 38 inch flat screen TV and multiple balconies.
Our apartment is set beautifully in a quiet neighborhood close to EVERYTHING: just off the beach and the marina, and near the historic centre (take the steps up the cliff or just a short drive).
Walk to the coves and cliffs sloping down into the Tirreno sea, take a day boat trip to the enchanting landscape of the Eolian islands (daily departure from the marina during high season) or a road trip to visit the museum of Reggio Calabria, to Sila and to the Aspromonte.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is at the 3rd floor (no elevator).
3 nights minimum except for July and August (7 nights minimum)
- Turn off all the lights and AC when you leave for the day
- If you use the AC in the living room, empty the water recipient daily (located on the kitchen balcony) to avoid dripping on the floor
- Do not leave any trash in the apartment when you leave (containers outside the complex)
- Wash dishes before leaving
- Do not leave the keys inside when you leave as it is a reinforced door and we will have to charge you the repair if it happens.
From Nov 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
French/Italian (Elena) and Louisianan (Brent) couple who loves to travel and meet new people! Elena is a teacher and Brent is retired. We both enjoy hiking, bicycling, live music (music festivals), good wine, good beer and Paddle-boarding (SUP).