About this listing
Excelent option for those searching for a bright, silent and charming place, for a good price and right the city centre. Before booking, please read the infor regarding check in (section House Rules)
We are renting this cozy, bright and silent home in the most bohemian, multicultural lively neighbourhood in Madrid: Lavapiés. The apartment is bright (with lots of light) cozy and extremely silent. It's perfect for a couple but the couch can be converted into a single bed, so three friends or a couple with a baby could also fit perfectly.
With lots of restaurants, bars and walking distance to the main attractions in the city, this is your perfect destination for a holiday in Madrid.
In particular, in Lavapiés you'll find lots of Spanish, Asian and Arabic restaurants and bars to hang out . It is also very close to theaters and museums, like Reina Sofia and Caixaforum. The Prado museum and Thyssen Bornemisza are reachable by foot too. Despite of it being a very lively neirbourghood, the flat is very silent, perfect for your night rest. Even though most of the center of Madrid is reachable by foot from our place, the metro is also very close and the house is well served with public transportation.
The apartment is well equipped and WI-FI is available during your stay. There is also a 32 inches TV.
The flat is composed of living room, kitchen and a bedroom which includes an adjacent room used as studio and wardrobe. Though small, the space is very well used and more than enough to meet your needs while on holiday, study or business trip. Here you'll find everything you need. Of course fresh linen. Maps and a guide of Madrid and sorroundings will be available during your stay! Just tell us what you need and we'll be happy to help you with anything you may need during your stay.
Baby cot available under request, 10€/stay
The apartment is in the fourth floor of a walk up building, like most buildings in the centre of Madrid... so NO elevator, but I can always help you with your luggage if you are carrying so much weight:)
We look forward to receiving you at our place really soon!
• Check in time is set at 4pm and means the time at which the apartment will be ready for your use, at the latest. However, if you arrive earlier to town we can meet you from 11am at the apartment (free of charge, is just a courtesy to our guests) to drop luggage and get the keys, so that you can start exploring Madrid right away. Between 2pm and 4pm we might not be available to meet you, since we go back home to cook and eat, but should you arrive on this gap, we can recommend you some nice place to have your first meal in Madrid.
• We can also meet guests at night, but in that case we charge a late check in fee of 15 euro from 9pm until 11pm and 25 euro after 11pm. If you plan to arrive after 1:30 am we won't be able to meet you (obviously if your flight is delayed we'll wait for you!!), but if you have a really late flight we can't wait up so long....
• Unless you have agreed otherwise with us, check out must be before 11am. Can you leave the keys in the entry and close the door.
• Please do not leave trash in the apartment. Garbage shall be disposed of in the gray bins that you will find next to building door every day from 8pm, so remember to take out the trash the night before! We'll really appreciate that!
• Please do not leave dirty dishes and try to leave the apartment as you found it.
• If something breaks during your stay , do not wait for us to discover that once you're gone. We understand that accidents can happen, but we do not like such surprises.
• Elderly people, children and working people all live in the building; please be considerate. No parties or noise allowed from 22h or at any time of the day in public areas of the building (hall and stairs) . When you are on the stairs we request you to speak in a low tone please, as if it would be your own building. Any complaints from neighbors will be immediately notified to you and to Airbnb and you'll be requested to leave the apartment.
• We like the fresh air, so you can not smoke in the apartment.
• Only people who have booked can sleep in the apartment. Visitors shall also be notified.
• According to the Spanish legislation, we are obliged to inform the police of the identity of all the people staying at the apartment; therefore, at your arrival we'll need to see your passport. Not that we are very enthusiastic of the idea, but rules are rules....